Sato Takeru - a.k.a "Rurouni Kenshin"

pechumori

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sangosama_at_gmail.com_stv

I came here from a Tumblr post mentioning a thread about Take-chan on the site. I started following Takeru after seeing him in the Rurouni Kenshin trilogy. As a longtime RK fan, I thought Take-chan did a great job bringing the Rurouni to life. Now I'm checking out his other doramas (such as Q10 and Tonbi) and find him a very versatile actor.
Thank you for having me.

Guest hiranade

hountoni arigato gozaimas @pechumori for all updates.
sato is my favorite actor :). his acting in Rurouni Kenshin give me great impressions. I hope in the future that he having great movie like RK.

Guest hiranade

haikk :) nice meet u @pechumori. i hope so, can updates frequently this amazing man :D
we have same favorite actor, and mesmerize by his skill in acting.

Guest hiranade

throw back his old movie
JzGUUv.png

http:Beck+J-movie+1.jpgBeck+J-movie+9.JPGSankyuu @pechumori for the advice, I don’t know why my image not show up whereas before posting I did same procedures like u’r advice. Maybe I must upload new pic to imageshack before copy the url to icon insert image :D or maybe there is other advice?

Desk calendar for Feb. 23, 2015
credit: weibo satoh takeru

tumblr_nk6kgwNDz71u0s9l5o1_500.jpg

tumblr_nk6kgwNDz71u0s9l5o2_500.jpg

@hiranade, the image did not show up. at the reply box, there is a square like icon, the fifth from the right. that is the picture icon. paste the url of your photo there and hit submit. ^^

Archived