Myers-briggs Personality Test

Guest supa'Wanki

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kneenah

I AM ENFP

Enthusiastic, idealistic, and creative. Able to do almost anything that interests them. Great people skills. Need to live life in accordance with their inner values. Excited by new ideas, but bored with details. Open-minded and flexible, with a broad range of interests and abilities.

ENFP "Journalist". These people love novelty and surprises. They are big on emotions and expression. Life is an exciting drama. They are good at sales, advertising, politics, and acting. 5% of the total population.

Guest kanbojia

I got ESFP

People-oriented and fun-loving, they make things more fun for others by their enjoyment. Living for the moment, they love new experiences. They dislike theory and impersonal analysis. Interested in serving others. Likely to be the center of attention in social situations. Well-developed common sense and practical ability.

" One of their greatest gifts is their general acceptance of everyone. They are upbeat and enthusiastic, and genuinely like almost everybody. An ESFP is unfailingly warm and generous with their friends, and they generally treat everyone as a friend. However, once crosesed, an ESFP is likely to make a very strong and stubborn judgment against the person who crossed them. They are capable of deep dislike in such a situation. "

This statement is sooooo true about me. I can make friends with almost anyone no matter how different they are me whether it's their background, personality, appearance, hobbies blah blah.

But when someone does something that I find rude and disrespectful I will turn into a-hole mode lol

I got..

INTJ: "Scientist". Most self-confident and pragmatic of all the types. Decisions come very easily. These are the most independent of all types. They love logic and ideas and are drawn to scientific research. They can be rather single-minded, though.. 1% of the total population.

i am an...

ISFJ: "Conservator". These people are service and work oriented - very loyal. They may suffer from fatigue and tend to be attracted to troublemakers. They are good nurses, teachers, secretaries, general practitioners, librarians, middle managers, and housekeepers. 6% of the total population.

some of it is so true its scary =O

Im an ISFP xD

* im quiet.

* i like to be lonely at times

* im not a leader person

* i love art

* i dont befriend anyone easily.

* i dont have many friends, but i treasure the little group of friends i have

* i am a rebel at times, thats when i want my way and feel its right.

* need a job with freedom, true true. id hate to have an office job.

* i rarely spill out my thoughts and inner ramblings.

ISFPs are extremely perceptive and aware of others. They constantly gather specific information about people, and seek to discover what it means. They are usually penetratingly accurate in their perceptions of others.

so so true.

Guest EHNerJI

i'm ISTP .. and i think it's pretty true, lol. XD

but, i'm only really quiet around people i'm not comfortable around >.<

"They do not believe in or follow rules and regulations,

as this would prohibit their ability to "do their own thing".

Their sense of adventure and desire for constant action makes ISTPs prone to becoming bored rather quickly."

"ISTPs are loyal to their causes and beliefs,

and are firm believers that people should be treated with equity and fairness.

Although they do not respect the rules of the "System",

they follow their own rules and guidelines for behavior faithfully.

They will not take part in something which violates their personal laws.

ISTPs are extremely loyal and faithful to their "brothers".

ISTPs like and need to spend time alone,

because this is when they can sort things out in their minds most clearly.

They absorb large quantities of impersonal facts from the external world,

and sort through those facts, making judgments, when they are alone."

"ISTPs avoid making judgments based on personal values -

they feel that judgments and decisions should be made impartially, based on the fact.

They are not naturally tuned in to how they are affecting others."

"ISTPs are excellent in a crisis situations.

They're usually good athletes, and have very good hand-eye coordination.

They are good at following through with a project, and tying up loose ends.

They usually don't have much trouble with school, because they are introverts who can think logically."

"ISTPs have a lot of natural ability which makes them good at many different kinds of things."

"ISTPs are optimistic, full of good cheer, loyal to their equals, uncomplicated in their desires, generous,

trusting and receptive people who want no part in confining commitments."

those are the parts that are most true X:

and wow.. it makes me sound like such a loner... HAHA.

Guest auroralbutterfly

ISTP

ISTP: "Artisan". These people are action-oriented and fearless, and crave excitement. They are impulsive and dangerous to stop. They often like tools, instruments, and weapons, and often become technical experts. They are not interested in communications and are often incorrectly diagnosed as dyslexic or hyperactive. 5% of the total population.

I'm not really as it says here.. though I can be somewhat of a "technical expert"..

ISTPs value privacy and sometimes keep important issues to themselves. Their concern for the present moment and their inability to recognize the importance of setting goals, often leads them into conflict with authority. Being action-oriented, ISTPs react against restrictions — which typically causes the controls placed on them to increase. In these situations, boredom can quickly set in and the ISTP may experience feelings of internal emptiness. Overly regulated situations cause ISTPs stress. In such situations, ISTPs either attempt to flee or turn to fight their adversary face-to-face.

That is so true and it's exactly what happened at work, just recently. I didn't know how to explain how I was feeling or what was going on at work, but this explained it very well @____@;;

Here's the rest of the description...

The ISTP's form of retaliation can be characterized as defiling what other people value. The ISTP violates rules and regulations that protect individual rights in retaliation for the lost opportunities and freedom that the ISTP believes they have had to endure. Getting even stimulates them and a renewed sense of excitement emerges from the risks of revenge and the expression of outrage. If stress continues, ISTPs will put what remaining freedom they have left in jeopardy by rebelling further.

The careers they listed aren't my interests though..

Guest strawberrynkiwi

ISFJ

Quiet, kind, and conscientious. Can be depended on to follow through. Usually puts the needs of others above their own needs. Stable and practical, they value security and traditions. Well-developed sense of space and function. Rich inner world of observations about people. Extremely perceptive of other's feelings. Interested in serving others.

interesting how most ppl are introverts, in a forum environment. :rolleyes:

Archived