Are You Close With Your Cousins?!?

Guest 영원한 사랑

Guest illumine*

Mom's side, not so much. Especially my first-degree cousins. The only cousin I'm close with in that side of the family is my second-degree cousin (grandma's sister's daughter's son) since his family lives close to us. Dad's side, no problems there. I'm close with everyone (first-degree especially) even though they live across the border. I find that I'm much closer to my guy cousins than the girls, with age gaps of +/- 2, because I grew up with them so that bond was already there for years.

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kneenah

yes i am. i have like about 9123019320 cousins all over the world though. some are like godcousins (sons/daughters of mom/dad's cousins or godsiblings or whatever) but i guess completely immediate blood related i have about like 20 still a lot LOL. but i am close with a lot of them. mainly the ones that live near me in the states / in taiwan.

Guest winterofdiscontent

I have so many cousins all over the world, and I'm not really close to them because I either hardly ever see them, or have never seen them before.

I'm really close with my cousins. : )

generally I'm extremely close with about 3 of them,

and then I'm pretty close with the rest which is 22 of them.

they mostly live in the same area as me, so it's pretty good haha.

those are just first cousins..

I have a billion other cousins that are spread out everywhere.

i'm pretty close with my little cousins, coz they are too cute.

those whose age that are nearer, not really close, but still we could talk. =)

Guest ...:chau:...

Dad-side, yup, pretty close. We do talk and hang out together. Joking around. i have fun. Mom-side, not really~. We dont meet often, i dont talk to them. Most of the time.

Guest xradiostatic

i'm close with my 1st and 2nd male cousins on my dad's side of the family. we joke around, play wii/ps3/xbox 360, go bowling, etc. i used to be close to my girl cousins on my mom's side when we were younger, but we grew apart and they started acting weird. :/

Guest shinjasu

On my mum´s side there aren´t any cousins..

and the three on my dad´s side..

I was very close to them and saw them every week until I became.. 12?

They moved away due to their parents´ divorce.. and I rarely see them now.. =x

they also changed a lot and are one of 'the cool guys' now :rolleyes:

.. yeah, that´s how it is xD

No not at all, I have a few in Vietnam and a couple in Australia but I've never met them or spoken to them so if we met someday, I guess that it would be really awkward on my behalf.

Guest doraemon.love

I'm really close w/ my mom's side, we're not that much, 7. I'm also close with my cousins from my dad's side, but it's really different, I guess that's because most of them are half asian (it's actually quite harder to communicate) and we don't share the same mentality.

I have cousins all over the world

last year my mom told me one of them got into Princeton, and another to Oxford

(i feel not so intelligent next to them)

Guest pepprmint

ugh, my cousins are typical fobs ALL old enough to be my parents because my dad was the youngest his family -___-;; theres basically no one in my family within a generation away of me and my siblings.

when i was young back...i was kinda close with them..

but now..not anymore coz we din see each other that often...

hope we wun lost contact in da end...

Guest Uyen Duong

I'm very close with my cousins, especially on my mom's side since there's more of

them and closer to my age. I grew up with them too, but I moved later on TT^TT;;

We're all like sisters and brothers, lol. I miss them ):

not so much, when I was younger yes but they're all quite older than I am so it's kind of awkward for me and my younger sister to interact with them...theyre all either married or ...who knows!

PLUS they all live in different provinces/states/countries so that makes it a bit hard too.

Guest crashandburn

I'm closer to my mum's side as most of them live in France and we visit them often, or they visit us.

My Dad's side...not so much, they all live in South Korean and the last time i saw them was about 7 years ago...

Archived