♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

it's been so long since my last post... oh gosh oh how i miss our lovely couple and i miss you too minsuners
i want to dropped some Hye Sun gif from running man, Hye sun look stunning, pretty as always also she's smart girl
miss him so badly, our real Angel :x
b01.gif

b05.gif

b02.gif

b06.gif

b04.gif

b03.gif

b07.gif

b011.gif

b09.gif

b012.gif

b08.gif

b010.gif

b014.gif

b015.gif

b013.gif

b016.gif

b018.gif

b017.gif

b019.gif
cr:narak79@naverblog

to our philippines minsuner @dysenteryanalyn and @iamaminsuner two thumbs for your big effort ^:)^ =D>

Guest LiduvinaE

@inshiwa8922, first of all congratulations for being so lucky to meet MH face to face.  I don't know the feeling when you are standing right in front of him but surely I would feel the same too.
BENCH of course is in a great advantage to endorse their products by a 9 MILLION DOLLAR MAN!!! 8-|8-|8-|
I have not seen MH friends (Jung II Wong and Kim Bum) in a photo with their dogs.  So, who is that friend with a dog?

Read the translated interview by GHS in the GHS thread. GHS mentioned that her acting style changed. I remember LMH also mentioned about change in acting style just last year. I wonder if many korean actors and actresses change their acting style often and around the same time.

Btw, really thankful to all the kind people who provide translation to articles and shows. Really helps us understand much more. Thanks.

Minho's ideal girl ;))

Flawless white skin :x
1920387_10152733931747468_1520531695_n.p

A good cook
who'd say Hyesun-ssi can't cook :-?
even during BOF, the cast and crew already saying Hyesun-ssi is a good cook  :D

1794717_10152733920672468_1894998024_n.j

Brainy, profound person   :-bd

1798701_10152733962967468_490223557_n.pn
credit to the owner.

Angel YOON SOO WAN put a STAR above her bed  !!! Since she's the moon of cause she can't stand without her beloved star ! Like Minho-ssi can't stand without his GHS and bring her on the roof ,to see the his kiss with the other is just a job !  imagehttp:Credit @ZamZam -from GHS thread . @esir, thank you for visiting our thread even not so often ! I love your gift and any gift in general , its fill me with mirth like a child when receives his favorite  toy ,they are beautiful and lively ! And I love your visit ,every time you can, it give me  a sense of accomplishment for knowing a new=old Minsunners ! I'm grateful for your contribution new and old ! THANK YOU ! 

Ku Hye Sun, summarized translation of SURE Magaine interview

2_zpsee34d930.png~original

Q1–You busily spent the last 2 years with directing and arts and exhibitons. But 2 years is a long time to the fans/public. Did you stress over appearing in dramas?

A1– It was very difficult for me to choose a drama. I had occasions to not accept proposals and I felt that time was needed for people to forget my acting patters so far and the past images of me. The way I talk is different from 2 years ago; my personality changed too. I also wanted to make some changes to my appearance too. Growing out my hair took just about a year. I am not a prolific actress and yet several of my acting performances have received criticisms. I just felt that I should at least pass 30 and see.

Q2–When did you start to stress over those things?

A2–well,,I think I mentioned it even in the interview 5-6 years ago. I said at that time that I needed time to be forgotten. I was OK with me acting in sitcom and fantasy, but I felt awkward with my acting in historical and modern dramas. I felt out of place. I did not see myself acting naturally when I monitored myself. Most dramas is about normal everyday life issues. I also saw too much facial movements.

Q3–short hair style was your thing, but your long hair is very refreshing.

A3–After Boy Over Flowers (BOF) ended, I found myself avoiding being “feminine” or wanting to look like “actress”. I sincerely avoided being consumed by limited concept of femininity. I really needed a lot of patience. Many actresses find other ways of dealing with that. Most people see my face and think “cute”, but I wondered whether I can pass sexy. But time passed and I lost some baby fat and got some wrinkles and my thoughts started to change too. I really and sincerely love short hair but I also got bit bored with it.

Q4–what was difficult for you as an actress?

A4–After BOF, I acted as Go EunBi and Han Dajin. But, instead of being seen as the characters, people were seeing GHS first. What I loved about  BOF is that the people saw and remembered the character first before me GHS. That is what makes actors happy. That is why I judged that time was needed to be forgotten. Of course, most of the roles for which I was approached resembled Geum Jandi a great deal. Even the role in a funny romantic comedy in Taiwan.

Q5–so, to overcome that stress, did you turn to making movies? Since there were hardly any dramas in which you wanted to act, did you wanted to create roles for yourself?

A5–There are many reasons for making movies. I guess one of them is to overcome something. But, ultimately, I learned a great deal by watching the actors perform in my movies. By observing the acting talents starting from Jo SeungWoo, Ryu DukHwan, Nam sangmi to most recently Shim HayJin sunbae-nim, my own sense about the foundation of acting started to change. Somehow all the difficult memories of acting suddenly disappeard and my desire to act again came back.

Q6–time can give strength and courage.

A6–Certainly I think I am different in my 20s and 30′s. In my 20′s, I was too confident and too fearless. I am sure some of the cockiness came from illusions and delusions through excessive praises. I may not be technically 30 yet as my bday has not passed (smile) but as I enter 30′s, I have become bold. Everything passes and nothing it too much of a deal, but I have also become much more careful and discreet in the face of making choices.

Q7–So, after a long time, you have decided to act in <Angel Eyes>, a script written by BOF script writer Yoon Jiryun. Did that motivate you to take the role?

A7—An acquaintance/friend casually recommended that I work with Director Choi MoonSuk. Then, Dir Choi proposed the role to me. Then, I found out later that the script is the work of Yoon Jiryun and I believe in her work. I felt moved and agreed with the Angel Eyes. In the story of Angel Eyes, Yoon SuWan has a boyfriend. But, she also had a past boyfriend with whom she shared a genuine love and she cannot forget him who protected and stood by her. It is first love when your heart flutters even at the slightest touch of clothing and how important that feeling was because it was first love. There are no characters in her script that are calculating…as in BOF. Angel Eyes is written based on original as it was with BOF.

Q8-I heard that Yoon SW is a character who is blind but finds sights through surgery.

A8- I saw couple of episodes acted by Kang HaNeul and Nam JiHyun as the younger versions. Their acting really touched me. They are both pretty and their expression of love was pretty. Lee SangYoon-ssi who watched it next to me was seen tearing.

Q9–weekend drama tends to be very family-oriented. So, what kind of drama is Angel Eyes?

A9–All this time I avoided doing “mellow” dramas. Of course, BOF was also a love story, but so far I have not acted in any sticky-gooey love story between man and woman. This drama is a real “melo”.

Q10–Your character is a rescue worker. Did you have to train?

A10–I was trained in CPR, in using equipments necessary for emergency, in measuring blood pressure, in implementing various emergency procedures that are necessary if the roadway is blocked or if a child is in crisis, etc.

source: mag scans @Ayesuper1
Translation credit: @cheerkoo
Via: loveghs.wordpress

Hello minsun sisters 
A7—An acquaintance/friend casually recommended that I work with Director Choi MoonSuk. Then, Dir Choi proposed the role to me

if you have not already noticed this but .. I find it curious that mention Hyesun noona, she says a close I encourage someone to work with director Choi, is that this director also directed The Heirs

yonghwa said: Hello minsun sisters 
A7—An acquaintance/friend casually recommended that I work with Director Choi MoonSuk. Then, Dir Choi proposed the role to me

if you have not already noticed this but .. I find it curious that mention Hyesun noona, she says a close I encourage someone to work with director Choi, is that this director also directed The Heirs

Guest dianaharumi

sukreen said: yonghwa said: Hello minsun sisters 

Hi MinSunners! If you noticed LMH is wearing light pink & beige color combo on his new endorsement in Singapore. GHS is also wearing the same color in her AE screen shoots.

This love birds really follow each other from clothes to things to answers to everything!!! It's just too much! :)) I'm overdosed with vitaminsun! b-( thank you so much LMH & GHS! Thanks for the posts sis/bros! :) :X