♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Guest pluie

^ Aweee, makes me miss the old Joondi days.. (just 2 months ago :P )~ i have yet to re-watch BOF for the 2nd time and i cannot wait to!! School is making me. :wacko: Thanks for sharing!!~ i love them!!xD Joondi makes everything pleasing to the eyes.. :rolleyes:

I'm bringing this from the Lee Min Ho thread. :P Thank you jis lover.xD

New Lunar Sea caricatures

51a359631d7eaaffe7113ab4.jpg

:rolleyes:

sorry that i haven't been updating. been busy with school and recently just celebrated my 18th birthday.

when i'm on spring break - 2 days left i'll be back to help with the project.

been crammed with test and projects >.<"

i have found the cups tat i want and the t-shirts

just the matter of ordering them.

sorry for the late late response.

i do come to check on this thread but i havent replied to things in awhile.

^ That's ok Judy. I just hope you had a wonderful 18th birthday!!xD :blush: The cups and tshirts, oh they'll blush.xD

I've been meaning to pm Irene about the graphic i'm suppose to make for the letter~ i've been so busy lately w/ the new quarter starting and a lot of readings piling up, plus i have a huge conference coming up and i've been planning for it. Eeek~ but the graphic is due Wednesday for me, so if you're reading this Irene, i will get it to you on Wednesday 03/08/09. It might be later in the night though, because i just haven't found the time. :tears: Although i miss our dear Joondi so much, i'd rather be looking at them than my books. :lol:

hey i just got an idea of emailing MBC to ask them to put GHS and LMH in We Got Married. What do you think?

Wouldn't the fame of BOF boost the ratings of the show? I would love to see them act out a "faked" married life.

it should be hilarious and fun, judging from the BTS we seen.

^ Talk about BOF and 30%+ ratings!!! :w00t: This will be definitely fulfill my Joondi needs-- my Minsun needs!!xP I love this idea.. Really unlikely, but can you just imagine?? :rolleyes: They're already claiming each other as the others' pet in the BTS clips... Oooh...^^

Guest TheSnowQueen

sorry that i haven't been updating. been busy with school and recently just celebrated my 18th birthday.

when i'm on spring break - 2 days left i'll be back to help with the project.

been crammed with test and projects >.<"

i have found the cups tat i want and the t-shirts

just the matter of ordering them.

sorry for the late late response.

i do come to check on this thread but i havent replied to things in awhile.

Happy late birthday. ^_^

The Joondi graphic i was responsible for (to go behind the text of our our letter to GHS & LMH) for the Joondi Project:

joondiproject.jpg

I really wish i could've done more but i seemed to have things coming all over at me. I'm sorry Irene and Judy, but i hope you both can work with it! :D Thank you for your patience!! (p.s. You can just make it transparent before printing.. if you can't, PM me and i can do it for you. :) )

Gahhh... Joondi withdrawal. I'm currently reading flower pot's fic and it's wayyyyy feeding my Joondi cravings.xD

Guest ml_87

The Joondi graphic i ooresponsible for (to go behind the text of our our letter to GHS & LMH) for the Joondi Project:

http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/6105/joondiproject.jpg

I really wish i could've done more but i seemed to have things coming all over at me. I'm sorry Irene and Judy, but i hope you both can work with it! :D Thank you for your patience!! (p.s. You can just make it transparent before printing.. if you can't, PM me and i can do it for you. :) )

Gahhh... Joondi withdrawal. I'm currently reading flower pot's fic and it's wayyyyy feeding my Joondi cravings.xD

wow, it's very beautiful! i love pink! :lol:

me, too. i'm missing joonDi! i have read many fanfic already. they actually feed my Joondi thirst :rolleyes: how i wish the scripwriter could read them, too <_<

Guest dahheekeem

hey i just got an idea of emailing MBC to ask them to put GHS and LMH in We Got Married. What do you think?

Wouldn't the fame of BOF boost the ratings of the show? I would love to see them act out a "faked" married life.

it should be hilarious and fun, judging from the BTS we seen.

edit: got off MBC website. Not sure if they are the right people to email. Joondi-shippers, let's try this out!

sorry for cutting ur post!

but HEY that's an aweeesommeeee idea! not sure if it'll work but i was thinking...

even if we just got some Joondi shippers on soompi to send them a little email or have

like a petition (?) to show how many ppl would support this "marriage" (ahahahhaa)

that would be quite a few people....i would LOVE to see them on WGM!! :D

^hey i actually emailed them but have not got any reply. perhaps i got the wrong email.

I want to try another one here lsm@mbc.co.kr ;)

but i don't think many joondi shippers believe that this will come true. I have my doubts too coz LMH is now red-hot commodity. pairing him with any girl is not too gd an idea, from his mgmt pt of view. Furthermore, i think GHS will bear the brunt of another fresh load of antis.

nonetheless i will still try hehe...

Guest ml_87

^hey i actually emailed them but have not got any reply. perhaps i got the wrong email.

I want to try another one here lsm@mbc.co.kr ;)

but i don't think many joondi shippers believe that this will come true. I have my doubts too coz LMH is now red-hot commodity. pairing him with any girl is not too gd an idea, from his mgmt pt of view. Furthermore, i think GHS will bear the brunt of another fresh load of antis.

nonetheless i will still try hehe...

really? i think most of fans love MinSun couple ;)

Guest TheSnowQueen

20090411102535694b6_102704_0.jpg

Actress Goo Hye Sun expressed her sadness at the conclusion of “Boys Over Flowers”

In a recent interview Goo Hye Sun stated, “I would like to be in the second season of ‘Boys Over Flowers’. To me, it was an honor to be in a drama like ‘Boys Over Flowers’.”

She explained, “As far as I know, there will be no season 2 of. But that drama has left me so much that I would love to be in a second season if the opportunity came.”

“When will I ever get to be in a drama like this again? Honestly, if they gave me a little more time to sleep, I would wish that the drama never ended. That’s how special it is to me. If a season 2 does go into production, I would like another chance to work with the people that have worked so hard.”

written by: 김수진 기자 || translated by: dunlop