♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

LMH updated on SNS 18.5.2013
facebook, line 1 and weibo

373035_113234875368553_194147868_q.jpgLee Minho (이민호)

4 hours ago
LEE MIN HO FIRST SPECIAL ALBUM <MY EVERYTHING>943705_609061249119244_824927816_n.jpg

946967_516750905057965_64287730_n.jpg

I think this is his 3rd teaser pics for his album, Good Luck Minho!!!

---------- ♡ ♡ ♡ ---------- ♡ ♡ ♡ ---------- ♡ ♡ ♡ -----------
Keep the Minsun Faith burning
Perhaps Good day will come soon, Blessed are those who wait
Daily prayers for Minsun everyone

Hello Minsuners

@surie_riri love all your psed just perfect.  yiheyy... hubby is following wifey ;)) and I like this too hehehe... wow Bali is calling....  ;) :x

936880_519115878124500_623599371_n.jpg

gayu312 said: hi sisters!! its really breaking new only :-) esp for minsunners..both travelling to same locations
first minho went to Hong kong..hye sun is gng coming week..and hye sun went to Germany..now min ho has travelled.how no one noticed minho @ airport when he started to Germany?

:-? :-? :x :x

hello MinSuners! :-h
i'm still recovering from an overdose of vitaminsun provided by GHS in her samsung galaxy cf. it's not like a week has passed, right? 
and now LMH is wearing a floral design( shorts/pants?) in blazing colors similar with GHS! it looks so gay to me but darn! how could LMH afford to wear that? i thought he's into white, blue, and black...plain, striped and checkered outfits? never did i picture him in floral designs! WAS IT BECOZ OF WIFEY? :D
thought all the while it was an excellent work of art by Surie_Riri! :-j
lately, MinSun are wearing colorful outfits but this floral outfit is so over the top! i can accept GHS coz she's a girl but LMH? no way!!!
this fashion statement of LMH is a blatant confirmation...HE LOVES FOLLOWINGWIFEY'S STYLE! <:-Pbefujn.jpg33ykeno.jpg

Lee Min Ho's LITTLE PRINCESS! :-bd

@sukreen onnie...when did LMH travel abroad? i haven't heard he has a schedule in Germany. did sneaky MinSun strike again? ;))

Guest tnalvminsun

Dear MinSuners,

a few days ago we already see MinSun in black and white stripes t-shirt, and squares shirt, Hyesun in pink/purple (at Samsung S4), Minho in brown/grey/blue/white (at the airport), and now in floral prints???
geeez....;), what's wrong with these two?, aigoo...are these couple having fun to tease us?as well as make us giddy and wondering, hmmm, well, give us a clue maybe? so our MinSuners can reply back with wonderful VitaMinsun?
@surie_riri, thank you, you are super duper brilliant with your psed pic, and to all MinSuners, thanks so much for your effort to make Joondi thread fun and joy
@ariana27 wish you have a speed recovery and your injury nothing get too serious
and to all MinSuners who have a chance to meet Hyesun in HongKong next week or Minho concert next week in Seoul, please take care all your health, we all counting for your report
God Bless MinSun and MinSuners, xoxo

Guest zhasky

Hi to all, i am being filled with overflowing vitaMinSun.. :)) so happy... I looking forward for more of these vitaMinSun... Cant wait for the release oF minho's special album..... cant wait for the lyrics.... Am listening to hye sun cf ost.... I like them singing together.... I like to see them together... How i wish they will together.... ;;)

Hello MinSuners!

A lot of VitaMinsun as always. LMH is wearing YELLOW sunglasses! I think he borrowed it from wifey.    B-)  :))

Please don't forget to VOTE & watch HS Samsung CF. Thank you for Sukreen's never ending posts! Surie, always love your artsy photos on our couple. Aye, thank you for your updates. For the rest of MinSuners please continue to spread love in this thread. Without all of you, our ship will not sail. We're nearing our one grand page. So, keep coming!

Have a wonderful weekend!

\:D/ :\"> :x   :-h

Guest S_sun

I am still cruising around in the mesophere........Whaaaaah ! Which man would  adorn himself in those floral pants unless he is doing it to match someone he 's crazy in love with! At this rate I will be shot to another galaxy if they keep shooting vitaminsuns at us!  hahaha
  :x :x :x

374283_476906805712158_1540978057_n.jpg54993721.2.jpg

@sukreen..is this the plaid shirt that you mean..like what @ayesuper1 had said they both like wearing plaid shirt..they may not looked exactly the same the color combination is male/female version hehehe not like the floral design which is the winner but there is always a character in their outfit or style that always give us vitaminsun..in my opinion that is their trademark couple outfits because as far as i remember that is when i start spazzing like crazy on them  :x

Guest lmhsaddicted

Wow, this is one beautiful and adorable couple.. I think what Minho is wearing are swim trunks.. He only has sunflowers extra in his floral prints.. The rest matches with Hyesun.. Thanks @Surie_Riri for the beautiful PS pic.. You always make great pic which gives a good comparison..

Hello minsuners

@sukreen like this part. Bali is calling… #for honeymoon pleaseeeeeeee ;))

img]

LMH @jkt FM “Indonesia is known in Korea because of Bali. There are many Koreans going for a holiday there or for a Honeymoon. I want to go there too when I have the chance.” :x

@ayesuper1 thank you for your updates. Visit our lovely thread if you have free time.

@myoblu thanks for your  5 stars ;))

@prettywiz yes Minsun is real no doubt.

@gayu312 don’t forget about kyung-hee university, maybe minho will give us vitaminsun again ;)

@regie22 me too I don’t know why I don’t like minho wearing this floral pants. Sorry minho :D

Can’t imagine minho wearing this pants :D

img]

cre as tagged

@tnalvminsun @myonenonly @lmhsaddicted thanks for liking my psed pict

img]

@lmhsaddicted, @s_sun,@leesha84, @cari007, @may21st, @zhasky :-h

and to all minsuners keep minsun’s faith burning :x

@Surie_Riri : Your PS pics are awesome.I too do a little PS but not as great or fast as you..suppose in future if u show them to Minho and Hyesun they themselves will be wondering and like it very much :-)

@sukreen : mom, I m too much affected with vitaminsuns that I start to blabber.pls forgive me if I was over board :P :P ;-)

s3eako.jpg

Hello minsun sisters.  Oh. My. God.  I can't take it.....they're too obvious already.  Suk, thanks for the vitaminsun.  Reg, LMH is really in LURV with wifey to wear floral...lol  I like it.  I think he looks adorable.  I recently watched the TV show "Fashion Star" and according to Saks Fifth Avenue, botanical prints are in.  So our Minsun couple is up to date with the current fashion trend.

Guest buzzytan

WOW! WOW! WOW!
NOthin' beats our MinSun!
my pov...
    Rather than run counter with management pressures, our couple recourse on fashion ploys for hints. Such intellectual tactic with class. So GHS-LMH.
    For the sharp-minded, all these discreet give-aways since they've been together were meant to be subtle admission of their love for each other, their relationship... but like forbidden love pocketed for years have now become more reckless, more blatant and bolder. confessing, throwing all the cares in the winds for this smart world to digress and "pick up". This isn't delusional anymore on our part.
    I SWEAR THIS IS NOT DELUSIONAL AT ALL! MINSUN ROCKS!

Happy Weekend Minsuners :-h

Thanks to all dongseang for keeping the ship to sailing smoothly.. keep up all your good work everyone esp to Surie "Practice makes Perfect" :-bd

yes @prettywiz, this is one of it :x

260341_516894805043575_1049542143_n.jpg
credit Imah

LMH updated on SNS 19.5.2013
at facebook, twitter, weibo and Line1

373035_113234875368553_194147868_q.jpgLee Minho (이민호) shared Starhaus Entertainment's photo.

[LEE MIN HO : MY EVERYTHING] New teaser images! 935208_364140643685466_1352467620_n.jpg

BKmQTKTCYAErHHq.png

wonder who is behind the black stand.. emm just a thot that head was it a "FISH" or what? and  does it look like one of the Hyesun's drawing at "AfterImage" Art Exhibition ;)

Have wonderful Sunday everyone,

gosh..i'm delusional hehe...just a thot the position of Minho's new teaser image pic :D

771927380.jpg?1368933627

seems to look same as this one one  ;) 

BKmfoMbCQAA5MkQ.jpg

sukreen said: Have wonderful Sunday everyone,

gosh..i'm delusional hehe...just a thot the position of Minho's new teaser image pic :D

771927380.jpg?1368933627

BKmfoMbCQAA5MkQ.jpg

Surie_Riri said: sukreen said: Have wonderful Sunday everyone,

771927380.jpg?1368933627

BKmfoMbCQAA5MkQ.jpg