♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Guest leesha84

both songs from In Guk's new album make me feel overwhelmed..first song i can see GHS as MV model..second song i can hear her sweet voice..

wish all the tracks in that album involved her any contribution..

:x

hi sisters :-) urin maaniyayo :-) bcos of my poor internet for a week i could not post much :-) although i was using my office net secretly for browsing joondi ;-)  though the thread has moved faster but the reason is not good..lets concentrate now on minsun alone :-) @bambi : i am great fan of all your videos..waiting for your new. missing hye sun..had she had been in twitter now she would have communicated about her where abouts...now i think we have to wait till may to see her   8->  & min ho we are going to see this 18th sisters who are going to Hongkong to meet her pls tell her to come back to twitter..sisters pls keep in mind what are all the questions u need to ask her..bcos seeing her pretty,beautiful smile may cause ur mind to go blank ;-) :))

Guest bam bi

This song by PSY.

The song title is 'Flutter'

I just wanna show 'Flutter'

between MH and HS. hehe

Sorry because i can't translate all lryics.

But i can say it. 'Totally good love song and propose song'

PS. I just wanna say it.

'PSY also can sing slow beat song like it. lol

Oh i am not his fan but i like him.

Hello MinSuners!

Hahaha! :)) Finally we have our thread back! I'm sure we are all faithful MinSuners here? ;) We can all talk again about our happy couple without interruptions. It's best to ignore, not quote or even mention the name. :(|)

Bravo sisters & bros for defending our couple. We will all be rewarded in due time. ;) There has been a lot of things that happened lately that can't be shared to all. Just keep in mind that, MINSUN is REAL! Keep the faith inside, Don't Worry, Be Happy, for a GOOD Day will COME! Why do you think until now everything you see & hear are all interconnected? Why is it that other people still nose around here? AHA! ...because they hear & see same things we do, just not honest to accept it. We don't have to prove anything to them because we know it's true.

Remember Happy Hearts always!!! Sunny days ahead for our couple! :X :X :X

:D :-*

Guest ayesuper1

ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

After watching bambi vid

I am getting more sad..

TOO MISS THEM SO BADLY.

ON SCREEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That song's melodies are so sad but beautiful. Aren't u??

Will watch BOF again. Haha

Guest flo27

Oh somebody barge in our lovely and peaceful haven! wow! we had an unwanted visitor. This only means that our thread is getting much attention because of the wonderful posts of our hardworking minsuners. And maybe in their own thread they run out of things to spazz cause here there's a lot to spazz with..of course courtesy of our couple.
So please keep them coming. I seldom post because I can't contribute but you have my support all the way!

And to those who are trying to create noise in our peaceful thread...suit yourself! NOBODY CAN CHANGE THE WAY WE SEE OUR MINSUN, not even a post from someone whom I believe just want to stir our faith in our couple. AND HEY! AS I SAID BEFORE IT'S OUR CHOICE AND AS FOR ME AND THE REST OF OUR SISTERS HERE, WE CHOSE TO BELIEVE THAT MINSUN IS REAL. So let's enjoy being here!

Mina-san ganbaremasho!

Guest aryastark

Dearest Minsun sisters,

Let's not waste our energy to this person lurking in our thread. Let her be! The more you try to negate her the more she will just spend time answering you guys back to the best way for us to get her out of this thread is just pretend her posts do not exist. Anyway, her grammar make my eyes bleed so let's just ignore her. :)))

Let's all concentrate on our Minsun couple :)))) How is Hye sun now and Min ho? Any news?

MINSUN SISTERS!!!

STOP!  STOP!  STOP!  STOP! STOP!

Please! not continue falling in this trap!
not one more comment to this intruder.
ignore is the wisest answer.
We are an intelligent thread! Always demonstrate our values ​​to be an example of what we are.

STOP! STOP! STOP!

Neither a comment more

[-O<

Guest mrita

532312_654065684610405_2080786586_n.jpgpls stop replaying to intruder misunners i don't want this thread to get closed and miss our lovely minsunnies i got from this threadhave a happy daydon't forget to vote306023_564206560280814_594868498_n.jpg

To all Minsunerz,

A MILD REMINDER

Please read between lines and understand.

NO MORE DISCUSSING MENTIONING OR QUOTING NEGATIVE ISSUES CASE CLOSED

Thanks, God Bless.

Patience is virtue.
Keep the Minsun Faith burning.
Prayers for Minsun
everyone. Amen.

For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't, no proof is possible

MINSUN IS REAL. True love never dies it gets stronger with time 
HS: "Perhaps a good day will come... "
MH: "Blessed are those who wait" 

Guest mrita

@bambi love your videos pls make more@ayesuper love your every post keep posting
to the intruders-the more you make minsunnies angry the more we minsunnies will become strong
527613_400736513358884_959588761_n.jpg
73144_155068544661817_1001609220_n.jpg

i too dont prefer blonde  for min ho..i prefer seeing him as in BOF or personal taste..his handsomeness  increases when his fore head is shown :-) but i think for the current face of lee min ho (a little chubby) BOF 's curly hair wont suit..bcos during BOF his face was so thin..jus my thoughts ;-)

“Throughout life people will make you mad, disrespect you and treat you bad. Let God deal with the things they do, because hate in your heart will consume you too.” --Will Smith

Always be willing to forgive and move on, understand that people who criticize you are the ones who need love the most. Press forward whenever you’re confronted with negativity, never let hate enter your thoughts.

• Like 1

Guest vebby21vebb

@gayu312 me also cant imagine if he really dye his hair to blonde hair..
but well.. it was just an artwork from Minoz..

Heirs.. btw, anyone knows what kind of Heirs story line ??

Hi Minsunners!!!

After watching Bambi's video I wanted to watch BOF again for nth time but somehow I ended up watching BOF ng's and found this video.Enjoy especially at 0:30. Have a good day everyone!!

credit to bellasilkyrox in youtube