♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Hello Minsuners,

Good day everyone.

"DON'T WORRY BE HAPPY"

VitaMinSun "Couple Sweater"

pressmhhs3a.jpg

@prettywiz, you're right sis, let's give HS-ssi sometime to rest she works so hard in year 2012 and hardly had any rest at all. I remember too she said she wanted to rest for about a year in one of her interview..plse quote this if i'm wrong, and she also mentioned farming emmm ..wonder what she meant by this .. m/be away from busy city life with fresh air with her love one hehehe :x

thanks @myoblu for your sharp eyes, i was just learning merging 2 pics gosh i'm so slow, i hope this pic looks ok :D 

@regie22 @renajaney @surie_riri @iamaminsunrer @dipyo @gayu312 @myonenonly and all my other donseang opps sorry dear can't rememeber too many, keep up your good work :-bd

Patience is virtue.
Keep the Minsun Faith burning.
Prayer for Minsun, May good day will come soon. Amen.

For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't, no proof is possible

MINSUN IS REAL. True love never dies it gets stronger with time 
HS: "Perhaps a good day will come... "
MH: "Blessed are those who wait" 

Isn't it so weird? There are still no news about the two. Moreover, articles about what happened to KHS's twitter account didn't surface too :-w. This worries me. Or should I say, I am uncertain to what I should feel about this things recently :(. By the way, thanks for sharing my newly made MINSUN fanvid days before :D, sorry I wasn't able to share it in here the day I uploaded it, it's just that I have an urgent errand to attend to. While our couple isn't visible yet, I am planning again to make a new fanvid :)).
Here's my MINSUN fanfiction by the way! http://www.wattpad.com/5365130-magic-ring-ft-lee-min-ho-and-koo-hye-sunI apologize again for the looooong wait for this next chapter: http://www.wattpad.com/10804408-magic-ring-ft-lee-min-ho-and-koo-hye-sun-xxiv-my. I've just realized this chapter is quite long :)) but anyway, I was in debt to you guys for not updating for a long time. 

And while browsing at some more pictures i saw this too..whoaaaah i didn't notice this before..now i just realized GHS you did it right..when you take a vacation it is alright to cut your communication with your fans and your haters might as well..at least im able to see those simple things like your couples clothes that i thought you don't do anymore..i realized that up to the last public appearance both of you did YOUR UNDERSHIRT ARE SIMILAR EXCEPT FOR THE COLOR..ANOTHER MALE/FEMALE VERSION AND THIS TIME A COUPLE UNDERSHIRT :x :\"> :)) 64441a2fgw1dzmm5858ugj_zps890de725.jpg20121221022610_0_zpsa429d043.jpgcredit:@meow
SORRY FOR THE PICS I POSTED..HAHAHA as you know im not a computer savvy as my son said because i grew up with pen and paper:\"> :))
HMMMM why do i have the feeling that they are spending quality time together away from the hassles of showbiz world..
@sukreen..thank you for putting MINSUN PIC together in their couple sweater...only when you have the time can you put together this pic too in their couple undershirt THANK YOU in advance..i miss your updates on GHS and LMH and MINSUN..REALLY sukreen she said that in her int.she would like to take a 1yr off..hmmm i forgot if i read something about that but whatever will make her happy let us just support her..hahaha it is not even a month yet..what 14 days since her last tweet and everyone of us misses her like crazy already..Lucky LMH at least he can be with GHS whenever.. 
@regie..thank you for the BOF ANNIVERSARY PICS i love it..it made me watch BOF again..
@GHSforever..thank you for the mv..it was very nice of you..that is what they say no matter what MINSUN ALWAYS HAS A SPECIAL PLACE IN YOUR HEART :x :-* @myoblu..thank you for bringing over excerpts from flowerpot's STAR CROSSED LOVERS..
@dysentery ..thank you for sharing us the MINSUN FANFICTION..yes everyone of us is uncertain for whatever reason on GHS quiet mode but like what @cheerkoo said NO NEWS IS GOOD NEWS and as LMH is in his disappearing mode too hahaha what do you think..reminds me of that day when we went out for our SUNNIES BONDING TIME and the whole day all we did was talk about MINSUN..what did we say about GHS OUR WISHFUL THINKING i wish that is true =)) :)) =)) :)) :x
HAVE A NICE DAY EVERYONE!!!

hi sisters !!

minsun couple so silent :-( patiently waiting...@sukreen ssi :thank you for the vitaminsun :-) 

I am posting the signature for petition link once again here for those who have not signed yet and the newbies..

http://www.petitiononline.com/MinSun10/petition.html

this is the petition created by an indonesian sister requesting Starhaus & YG entertainment to cast our couple together again in a drama/movie.It has been stated in the petition that it will be sent to both agencies.so lets do our best minsunners :-) 

some time before the link could not be accessed quickly.it took very long time for the page to load..now the problem has been solved and ne can even access it through facebook...but the person who has signed the petition cannot sign again :-( it has got only 1200 signatures so far..so please sign in it to increase the count :-)

I was touched by the wings of two angels:@SUKREEN and @PRETTYWIZ ! Thank you for noticing me,  that's means a lot, coming from founders and  pillars like you !  Now ,that you mention about GHS'S wishes to take a vacation ,eventual to a farm I notice that the photos choose by LMH are all in nature near to flowers,trees or tea plantation :"My green tea garden" I think GHS will be  retreat until april when she will paticipate at FESTIVAL FILM from  BRUSSELS. What if she baked a little cookie-(my secret ,strongest hope ) ? I hope I don't buther nobody with my innocent wish.

hi MinSuners! :-h
@GHSforever...am smiling like a fool at your vid...thank you! oh dear, can't really help it! GHS's facial expressions were really funny. but i think you missed something. i was so looking forward for the clip where LMH carried GHS like a sack of potatoes...with her glorious legs exposed and LMH's hands on her front thigh and butt! lol...i think he's enjoying the skinship overload! :))
2i7pjxw.jpg
@myoblu...i love those words from LMH and GHS. though it was just a fanfic, but there's no doubt FP was writing the real thing about MinSun hehe. it was obviously well-researched or probably she was receiving some insider's reports? :-j
@sukreen onnie...thanks for finding the above pic for me. yeah i think i heard that too. so was that the reason why HS very busy in 2012? as in wrapping everything up before 2013? hmmm...what is she up to? is she serious about marriage before she turns 30? oh dear...i hope and pray she is! :x
@prettywiz...wow! here comes the latest couple items! so MinSun sporting geometric designs coats/sweater this time huh! and yeah another one with the undershirts, i agree! with MinSun defeaning silence, indeed MinSuners become so busy in the poll but thanks to you, for taking notice of items that went unnoticed previously. :D

PRAYERS FOR MINSUN EVERYONEKeep the faith...a good day will come soonDon't worry, be happy! ;)

regie22 said: hi MinSuners! :-h
@GHSforever...am smiling like a fool at your vid...thank you! oh dear, can't really help it! GHS's facial expressions were really funny. but i think you missed something. i was so looking forward for the clip where LMH carried GHS like a sack of potatoes...with her glorious legs exposed and LMH's hands on her front thigh and butt! lol...i think he's enjoying the skinship overload! :))
2i7pjxw.jpg
@myoblu...i love those words from LMH and GHS. though it was just a fanfic, but there's no doubt FP was writing the real thing about MinSun hehe. it was obviously well-researched or probably she was receiving some insider's reports? :-j
@sukreen onnie...thanks for finding the above pic for me. yeah i think i heard that too. so was that the reason why HS very busy in 2012? as in wrapping everything up before 2013? hmmm...what is she up to? is she serious about marriage before she turns 30? oh dear...i hope and pray she is! :x
@prettywiz...wow! here comes the latest couple items! so MinSun sporting geometric designs coats/sweater this time huh! and yeah another one with the undershirts, i agree! with MinSun defeaning silence, indeed MinSuners become so busy in the poll but thanks to you, for taking notice of items that went unnoticed previously. :D

PRAYERS FOR MINSUN EVERYONEKeep the faith...a good day will come soonDon't worry, be happy! ;)

Guest MH22HS09

@Surie_Riri...that's a very beautiful pic of uri MinSun,sist...gumawo for share it with us :x :-bd >:D<

@sukreen-onnie, @jazz_10-onnie, @regie22, @prettywiz, @GHSforever, @dysentery, @minoz_me, @kakipendek, @Uc_mine, @sarah, @renajaney, @gayu312, @shanita, @dipyo, @jmdela cruz, @myonenonly, @romjane, @lovebof, @4nj4, @minolin, @marcocadaing, @shanita, @myoblu, @iamaminsuner, @elfart and for all MinSunners (mianhae if i can't mention one by one :) ), gumawo for making our thread alive :x :-bd >:D<

keep going strong,my MinSun sisters...Don't Worry Be Happy...and HWAITING!!!

MinSun is LOVE!!!

Wohoo latest coupley item, the undershirt >:D<.
Min Ho's twitter update was dated 31st of Dec. Hye Sun's too, right? HS's twitter account thingy happened around first week of January. (Am i being accurate about this? :-? I haven't been around the net those days.) It's been almost two weeks already. If our wishful thinking that this couple having some vacation alone together is true, perhaps they really have gone abroad, considering the length of time they were idle. Hmmm... :-?
But backtracking Hye Sun's recent photos before, like what we @prettywiz and @ania038 had assumed back when we had our get-together :)), perhaps a 'MIRACLE' or 'MAGIC' is nearly coming in MINSUN's hands LOL =)). I think this latter wishful thought is somehow 'rational' :\">. What's with the sudden therapy Koo Hye Sun-ssi? To amplify this note, therapy serves as a biofeedback for fatigue, stress, migraine, and other related. It aids your body to keep away from stress. Are you regularly getting mind/body therapy, HS-ssi? :-B
jazz_10 said:

If you are following

@koohs

twitter acct on your phone, you can still view the front page but it says "tweets are protected" and this makes me worried coz her "followers" and "following" persons are now zero "0". But when i check earlier its not zero but still all her tweets were all intact. What do you think MinSunners? I don't want to think negatively coz this will make/us more worried.

@ayesuper

~~ sis, can you help us pls to know if hye sun ssi is alright? Thank you in advance

:x

Guest labmoko22

i already signed the petition!

Hello minsunners!!!!!!!!!!still no update about our minsun couple? whhhooot maybe they are too busy being happy. I hope everything is fine...
Anyways Happy 4th anniversary minsuners!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Have Faith, MINSUN couple is real.............GOD BLESS EVERYONE

Hello Minsunrers, don't worry be happy :-h

News on twitter

go8yqrfmizqvdhh3iczn_normal.jpegMuly Munial @mulymunial

MSG Presents Fan Meeting w/ Lee Min Ho on March 23rd 2013 at JCC Plenary Hall.

Tix Price & Details info will be released soon.

2:01 PM - 9 Jan 13 · Details

----------------- @@@ --------------------

Wow.... the best breaking news today :)]

Congratualtions!! Minoz and Minsuners Indonesia :-bd

Are you all ready ?? 
:)>-

8e09c_00180qgb.jpg

Patience is virtue.
Keep the Minsun Faith burning.
Prayer for Minsun, May good day will come soon. Amen.

For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't, no proof is possible

MINSUN IS REAL. True love never dies it gets stronger with time 
HS: "Perhaps a good day will come... "
MH: "Blessed are those who wait" 

Guest leesha84

yeayyyy..so happy..hope i can meet LMH directly, for the promoter and SH management please make it cheap ticket please...

thanks @sukreen for the info