♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Guest ching22194

I almost forgot visiting this thread and missed being here. Anyways, I was watching Angel Eyes and started to search about GHS and i wad shocked about "her secret relationship with an actor" i was like oh its LMH for sure. No doubt about it. Then was even more shocked to learn about him and the other girl. Ok i know they broke up but please get back together!!! ;)

in our minsun hearts - LMH and Ghs are stills together . The mannerism and the couple items are still intact - just look at Ghs  dress and LMH shirt . The dress looks like specially made for her or from the same place LMH's shirt came from . 

Those who believe will always believe . Those who don't - will never believe 

Edited by SFwarriors
  • Like 3

I was thinking starting a Boys Over flowers celebrations notice that begins from today until january 5th which is the date it first aired on TV but the preparations started around August/sept 2008 which means it has reached around its 7-year annivarsary. I believe this is going to be a huge Anniversary since this Tv-show pretty much marks the date everyone fall in love 

Boys over flowers: 

This Tv-show has a place in my heart and so do many of you and I don't know what it is but it seems like they made the Drama deep like in the Titanic way and kinda grabs you right away into a deep ride that is unexplainable and everything came perfect from the awesome cast and the side characters were all awesome and not to forget this was Lee Min Ho's and Goo Hye Sun's beginning and introduction to the world and us. fantastic drama that had everything that one can somehow relate to as well since they went with a more realistic concept even thou it was a Manga adoptations they didn't shy why to show us some brutal bullying as well.

mark 20 weeks till 7th anniversary on this ship

• Like 4

It's because of this Boys Over Flowers that I discovered korean dramas . I am now hooked but unfortunately the only names I remember is Lee Min Ho and Goo Hye Sun . Having said that - how can I not fall in love  with this couple whom I have read about , watched old videos and still today see connections . I will probably stop following them when I hear from their own lips that they married other people . That will be the day that I will stop being a minsunner. Lee Min Ho   - I hope you are still with GHS . I hope one day I will see the news that you are together . 

Edited by SFwarriors
  • Like 3

Guest akoito

They both not confirmed or denied any news about their lovelife.... why?? I guess they are in secret relationship.. On the right time they will reveal the real status... just wait I guess.... ♥ ♥  ♥

Guest ching22194

Confirmation from LMH camp? I doubt it. His agency Starhouse? Is very protective of him. The only confirmation youll get mostly are from anonymous individual who had contact in korea or someone from korea willing to share the "secret" theyve talked to so interestingly in a private cafe. I doubt too about GHS being the first one to drop the bomb, shes not that type of girl. 

Right now we just need to love them both as an individual artist. Maybe someday..who knows.. This thread will be lively as it did before. The sisterhood will be back and the guys will share their story too.

Thank you for all who make this thread alive. Its fun to be here. Once a minsunner will always be a minsunner.. ;)

For me they are absolutely REAL I'm sure of that, they r saying d opposites to mislead people about them so that they can  meet comfortably w/out worries.Most of their interviews they hve d same answer unknowingly n its been almost a decade about them being "connected"only faithful MINSUNNERS knows that.Remember GHS statement when shes promoting her album Breath 2 she said "it is impossible to be friends of a man n a woman"that was LMH original statement when his promoting GB.Another one last year interview why they r working so hard, GHS answered"she's working so hard but it doesn't mean she wanted to buy a house"LMH answered"he's working so hard but d only thing under his name was a house. See ,get what I mean people? MINSUN always n forever, in due time doubters will know everything, our best couple still fighting! 

• Like 3

Thank you all for posting . Even today , watching LMH and GHS events - I still see their connections through their mannerism- the way they stand and hold the microphone, pout their lips and touch their hair- these are unique only to minsun couple . I love them together but I love and also support them as individuals . 

• Like 3

Hi guys! So quite nowadays, busy much is it? I missed our couple so badly if only they could reunite soon to make a drama/movie n d title must be"WAITING FOR U", "THROUGH D YEARS", MY EVERYTHING", "SONG FOR U"or "REAL PRINCE OF SNOW WHITE" which one d best? I'm so delusional lol, MINSUN always fighting! 

• Like 3

I would like to watch the korean version of Pride and Prejudice . This is a korean drama with that title but I don't think it's the sane as the original English version . I would  like to see Koo as Elizabeth and Lee Min Ho Mr. Darcy . 

But I know that's not going to happen because his agency will not let that happen .:D

• Like 2

There are a lot of false rumors about LMh and his new relationship. The latest one about netizen is definitely false . I  am minoz and a minsunner - I believe Min Ho  is still the same person from 2009 - his considerate to others and his fans . He is still the same person who still loves his choco from 2009 . Forever a minsunner - fighting Min Ho and Hye Sun . 

• Like 3

Wow - all the bad articles about Lmh - it seems the articles are one sided - all promoting the the girl - everything is false from the Lmh feelings towards the girl , his attitude towards others.  I have never read such a one sided promotion of an of individual - talk about obvious bunch of lies from the beginning to the end . 

• Like 1

Guest Carmel1

Wow - all the bad articles about Lmh - it seems the articles are one sided - all promoting the the girl - everything is false from the Lmh feelings towards the girl , his attitude towards others.  I have never read such a one sided promotion of an of individual - talk about obvious bunch of lies from the beginning to the end . 

Yes, SFwarriors, I agree with you.  That's one of the reasons we love KHS, she never used LMH in order to advance her carreer, she's always humble.

Carmel - I agree . In fact when Lmh was still up and coming star - she distant herself from him and she does the same to all her male friends , if she feels it will hurt their career - she denies association with them . Unlike the two women who he had been linked with . The first one in 2011 - he said in an interview that he will never go public with his relationship - he wants the relationship to go smoothly since its between him and his gf . This is Lmh true words even today - both relationship are words from his agency and heresay . It never came out from his own lips . And now - there are a lot of false rumors circulating about him which are false . He is a big star - he can pretty much get what he wants - he won't chase and grovel over a woman . The only one he chased after is GHS . There are videos and proofs off camera that validates this 

Lmh - we know the true you and we love you and Koo 

Edited by SFwarriors
  • Like 3

Sis Carmel1 n SFwarrior, "don't worry be happy" that was d message of LMH indirectly last 2011 to GHS, so don't be bothered of all d nonsense n fake news.The "fake relationship" about LMH was his agency behind it they wanted to hold him tightly y? Because he is their MONEY MACHINE, d biggest n most expensive fish on d market,creating a SCANDAL for him is their means n trick to hold him.I hope n pray that this idiotic scandal would end up soon b4 HS  b-day comes.MINSUN always n still fighting! 

• Like 3

I agree ! At least when asked if Lmh is still dating "you know who "-  starhaus response was neither yes or no . They said it's between the two people involved . For starhaus - this is a as good as a not confirming . They are slowly letting Lmh breathe . 

This the price of his fame... The lost of his privacy and buried in lies . 

• Like 3

Guest ching22194

The only thing that caught my attention from that article is the way he didnt take care of his past relationship.. Its hurting and disappointing if true. 

Some of it i think is lost in translation. That part particulary that says hes hard to work with could be " hes funny but its hard to get him as a guest and work with him" 

Just my opinion..