♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Its ok SFwarrior sis I know what u mean, if u noticed they wearing couple shirts also lol...I'm wondering y GHS posted on IG instead of her Twitter hmmm???? So Ghamja u better watch out to not make any mistakes or else u will be SENTENCE to LIFE IMPRISONMENT earlier than expected from ur one n only beloved CHOCO lol...MINSUN STILL FIGHTING!!!Milesamy I knew that news b4 also when GHS said she's very careful when they wanted to meet bcoz she don't want LMH's career n future to b ruined bcoz of her n he only bgun being famous on that time  as well....Really if news about them being together for years come out Korea will b shaken up n d rest of d world chincha.

• Like 1

Hello my fellow Minsunners

I just want to let you know that I am still here lurking silently because honestly speaking I dont have anything  to share  but to always on the look out about the update between them and I'm sure there are still lots of minsunners in here like me who did the same.

About the recent interviews, in my own opinion and observations as well, it's clearly a cover up. We all knew that they still met "AFTER BOF" so why have a doubts? And besides we dont have the idea of what's the real/truth between them, let's wait and support this couple to the very end...

I'll stop my hopes if one of them is getting married but it doesn't mean I'll stop being a minsunner... 

So let us still hold that faith and hope my dear sisters.... It doesn't matter if they call us looney or what.... we are entitled to have a choice and we chose being a Minsunner, So let's enjoy the ride.... Happy sailing, this ship is still alive and not sinking....

FIGHTING!!!

• Like 6

Guest Saoricheche

Hola soy nueva aquí. sólo queria decirles que hay muchos minsuners latinos que nos es difícil postrar aquí porque no sabemos inglés, pero aun así seguimos siendo Minsuners

I will stop posting here not because I don't believe in our Minsun couple but it's because I care about their welfare . There are too many antis out there whose existence is to put a good person down line Koo . For person that dislike her - there is a thousand local and international fans that love and support her . For  who want to share the love for our couple who is truest couple of all - join the minsun lovers Facebook . There you will find hundreds of minsunners who are faithful and still believe and support our couple . Cheers minsun sisters ! 

Minsun fighting !! no antis allowed 

• Like 2

Saoricheche .... I realize you love  Anhjoo couple of the Blood drama but pls don't be disrespectful and post here begging to vote for the Anhjoo couple . I enjoyed and loved  the Anhjoo couple just like you But this is a Minsun page so pls stop posting here to vote for the Angjoo couple . This is a Minsun shippers page. I think there is a soompi rule about what you are doing . I don't want to report  you because I love  Koo  and support all her drama and support and all  her costar in her drama . The true couple for me and this thread is GHS and LMH so pls stop . One post is forgivable but posting more than once is not . 

Edited by SFwarriors
  • Like 3

Q;DO YOU WANT TO SEND A MESSAGE TO YOURSELF?  WHAT SHOULD I SAY?  I FORGIVE U.LET'S LIVE AGAIN. WELL THIS TIME.LET'S LOOK FORWARD.[I READ IN GOO'THREAD] WHAT DOES IT MEAN? IS GHS GIVE ANY MESSAGE? IT SOUNDS GOOD.MINSUN IS REAL.LET WE PRAY FOR THIS CUTE COUPLE.

• Like 4

Happy bday to our prince LMH hoping that they will celebrate together n having a great time...Looking backed princess Koo's twit about dog campaign when she putted a leash to Ghamja like he caught him, that was d day also of LMH 's presscon of his new movie Bounty Hunter, gving a clue of their realness lol..backed to place again when LMH go overseas our princes will twit...MINSUN FIGHTING!!!

• Like 4

http:Angelface88- the thank you from lmh is meant for Ghs - the lyrics is beautiful . They have been thru his and down - the antis and haters picking at Koo for years - he is  saying he is here for  her to lean on no matter what . I think he has been protecting her as best as he can and this is thank you for sticking with him though it's has been hard for her - a vitaminsun thank you from lmh

i can't post but look who is with him while opening his bday presents - Choco . And guess who he mentions on his sns- Choco!

vitaminsun ❤️

Edited by SFwarriors
  • Like 2

http:Angelface88- the thank you from lmh is meant for Ghs - the lyrics is beautiful . They have been thru his and down - the antis and haters picking at Koo for years - he is  saying he is here for  her to lean on no matter what . I think he has been protecting her as best as he can and this is thank you for sticking with him though it's has been hard for her - a vitaminsun thank you from lmh

i can't post but look who is with him while opening his bday presents - Choco . And guess who he mentions on his sns- Choco!

vitaminsun ❤️

I believe so sis SFwarriors...the song "Thank You" really meant for our princess Koo....I've been silently lurking in this thread for years, connecting all the dots and proofs...I strongly believe they're protecting each other...Minsun fighting!!!!!!

Edited by angelface88
  • Like 3

"Thanks You" written by MinHo himself with English Sub.....".If I'm even good enough to keep you.... but I PROMISE you to stay by your side so lean on me"...."Time will pass but my heart longs for you always"...."We'll always be together You and I, As we are now... FOR ETERNITY.......my fellow minsunners....this lyrics was obviously referring to GHS (Choco)

crystal clear vitaminsun:wub:

Edited by angelface88
  • Like 2

I really would like to believe that they are still together, but as I have heard and seen the translations of the songs our princess wrote for her new album I am firm and slowly accepting the fact they really did split up.. The news about Lee having a new love broke on April, the new song she wrote also entitled April, it is too painful to hear and having known the lyrics it is so hurtful.. She is slowly mending a broken heart and as we all know she is very transparent and it pains me to hear from her "we haven't seen each other since BOF", this clearly is a defense mechanism...she is still in pain..yet she wants us to feel that she needs us along the process, I only wish for her to find her one true love anyone who will have her is very lucky indeed. 

I do really believe they split up.....but the chance of being together again is possible....yeah, our princess Koo is very transparent and you can feel her pain during the time of MinHo scandal last April (fake relationship with that girl), she barely tweeted during those time...but I can't deny the recent changes of signals between both of them as we minsunners believed since day 1 of this thread, her glow on her face in undeniably happy...notice KHS last part of her awesome album, it's happy tune and with positive energy..meaning Koo deserve to be happy too....

Cheers :wub:

• Like 2