♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

@tami1212 :  in my own understanding I think soompi is creating a new home that is why we are now in the maintenance/temporary page for us to continue the forum and we will be back to normal again as soon as they will complete the migration including our posts in here.

Edited by jo

Guest kuhyesun0416

New format, finally soomphi is back...i miss this thread so much... miss  you all minsunners.... 

Hello everybody, coming back. Actually I expect improvement with this migration, but in this moment seems like the Wordpad compared the WindowsWorld10;-)

Anyway, here is the newest cf video from LMH, Innisfree "Summer love"  1st part.

and a teaser from the second part

Edited by IliK
Edited because shown different videos than I originally inserted.
  • Like 3

Hi fellow MINSUNner's finally we're back how I ms these forum so much but I'm a bit disappointed for d new format I thought it was better than d previous one I only assumed, bcoz d previous was a way, way, way much better , just saying. 

• Like 4

Guest SakuToku

Another ship has been down in the bottom of the ocean. I'm late for the news, as usual. I have a lot of actor/idol ships that had been sunken. *sigh*

But I still ship MinSun no matter what.