♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

OMO!! LAN hahaha ds is a good find...LMH really shows his authority now huh :P coz that's what i sense in this very short clip keke...The clip is so freakin short but it kinda give u a vibe that LMH is in control and if u will examine the body language between them (in such short clip grrr) he has the upper hand :D It's a contrast from their BOF BTS where we see Hyesun as the more dominant between the 2, prolly bcoz she is the noona :P Now that BOF ended, we're seeing a different body talk - that of Minhoo as the protective, caring and in control one while Hyesun is now shy, prim and girly and often just following Minhoo's bidding ;) hehe are u also wondering if something between them changed after BOF?

hi sipa :) FLOWERPOT (if i may say so in ur behalf FP :) ) investigated on it too on another thread and they said MH's song list last MAY had the song Brave (by JLO) on his minihompy. On GHS she had the jack johnson and jason mraz songs - i remember looking at her Cy song list during these times coz it was posted on her soompi thread too.. but i dunno if the happy bday song was there (was it really there??keke)

If MH changed his song from BRAVE to EVERYTHING recently (between middle of may to june), :rolleyes: HS might have have changed her song list within the same time frame keke...because the first time they changed their minihompy was FEB (a day apart?as someone posted) then according to FP's post HS added pics last wk of april (april 26) and LMH put a pic of two people walking on a shore around the same time ( may 3?) ... my guess is the change of SONGS also followed the same pattern hehehe :rolleyes:

hi pixie, thanks for your explanations too.

um, you mean that HS has updated jack johnson and jason mraz songs on May too?

HS added pics last wk of april (april 26) and LMH put a pic of two people walking on a shore around the same time ( may 3?) - what was that photo in LMH cy? two people?

For their changing of minihompy on Feb - that is posted by me. you can checked the history, if i got correct concept, they changed their profile photos on 12 and 13 Feb.

someone who can read chinese please check below link, seems this is the latest news of LMH about his ideal women again but he seems describe more about which kind of ladies can made devastated attraction to him. anybody can tell us roughly what was LMH talking about?

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=598880995

Back to the water pouring moment. This is what I see:

MH saw and knew HS was nervous, because he himself was nervous. So he asked HS to drink some water to cool down her system.

MH: Have some water.

HS who was engrossed with the pencil, out of habit*, push her glass to MH. She didn’t even take out the paper lid that covered her glass. Suddenly she was aware of the cameraman who’s shooting them and she became shy and self-concious all of a sudden. Maybe she was afraid public would read her unguarded-pampered GF action..haha

MH, who’s ready to pour the water saw that HS glass is still covered with a paper lid. He put down the bottle, take out the paper lid and put that paper lid (which now became a trash) to his “personal zone”, and then poured the water. He talked to HS while pouring the water.

What I mean with “personal zone” is: MH should have put the paper lid next to or within the close proximity of the glass but his subconcious mind told him that “it’s your responsibility, you have to throw it away later”, so he put that paper lid somewhere very close to him or in his "personal zone". If you watch closely his hand/arm movement during this time, quite an effort involved. I guess maybe, when they go out together (not necessarily just the 2 of them), MH always take charge of everything – make orders, pour drinks, throw the trash (if they’re on take-away), etc, exactly like what a loving BF would do.

* when she’s with MH

If MH just being a gentleman, the scenario would have been like this:

MH: Noona, would you like some water?

HS: Ahh, thank you.

HS would immediately take out the paper lid of her glass, take the glass and hold it to MH and wait for MH to pour the water.

MH would take one of the 2 unopenned bottles in front of them, open the bottle and pour the water into HS’s glass. And MH would not look anywhere else but the glass.

And HS would give a slight bow and say thank you again.

Just sharing my point of view.

Hi...jujol. Your point of view made me laugh a bit . You have a good point there. It's certainly need a full chemistry between the two to be in the first scenario.

OH...Is that true? It's frightening!! Well..if it's the case...I strongly opposed if there's any intention to make their relationship open to public. I love them so much. Don't mean any harm to them.

Same here. As much as I want to tell the world what I think of them; that they have something special between them (not necessarily dating and having a very serious relationship) I also want to protect them from the Showbiz harrasment. I don't mind if they keep denying their relationship as long as they give us something to keep our MinSun Spirit alive, like the short clip we found out today. Even 9 seconds clip can make me "flying" like this.

Guest pixie_eve

GHS walks into the room and LMH immediately seems to show respect by changing his tone and offering her to sit down. He says, “Noona, please sit down”. Everybody else was standing and he did not offer chairs to the others who are older than him.

hahaha,,,i think this tells us something beyond noona-dongsaeng...he offered his chair to HIS noona,,there were so many elders there standing but his seat is only for his noona hahaha :)

XIAM, I know you wanted to know how the “Goo Joon Pyo and Goo Hye Sun love line” came about. I am so sorry. I cannot tell either. I think that somebody in the staff or group must have said something but was erased or not recorded properly. Maybe it is an inside joke? People laugh. Another unseen person says why is it Hye Sun and Joon Pyo, instead of MH? GHS then says it is strange that we are called GooHS and GooJP as if we became a brother and a sister. (laughter)

hmmm,,,an inside joke it is :) a love-line huh? i think the BOF staff has their own way of teasing them keke..

bro-sis luv?? i dunno but my younger brother never treated me the way LMH treated his noona :lol: the way he looked at her even then would qualify as incestuous if they see it as bro-sis luv :lol:

(I have no idea what and why they are saying the above. Anybody has any idea? Was this in the BOF drama? I don’t remember that. Perhaps they were having a friendly chat and then were rudely interrupted by the BTS cameraman and so they said something weird? If so, it is amazing that they were in sync with each other with it! I remember an interview where he was asked his ideal style for women. Excerpt from that interview:

I:The interviewer asked him what style of women is his ideal?

MH:Someone that fits certain rhythm...

I:Goo Hye Sun?

MH:ha ha..Hye Sun Noona is so interesting and funny and I do like her. There is certain unexplainable rhythm that we seem to match when we talk together....

I: in terms of current actresses, who is your ideal?

MH:Song Hye Go)

THIS is NEW :wub: Isn't this a give-away in itself?? An unexplainable rhythm waaaa,,, i love it!! like they're in sync in thoughts and ideals?? is that it? like soulmates perhaps ;) is this the same interview that we discussed before? I didnt know LMH answered the interview this way. I only remembered a trans saying his ideal is someone petite and fair-skinned, this is new though :) It's interesting huh!! he's really frank and honest! :lol:

On screen is written, the room looks more like a honeymoon suite. Also on screen is written, Goo Joon Pyo (LMH) came for a visit to Geum Jandi’s (GHS) room. (I am not sure if they are taking a break from filming or if he and she were actually just chatting as co-workers when the cameraman started to film them.)

is the onscreen caps talking about JP visiting JD in BOF New caledonia scene?? or is it LMH visiting GHS in her room during break time? :lol:

GHS: it is just that my feet hurts…

MH: because you were on your heels for so long..

GHS: that is why I am using this candle to massage my feet (she is rolling her feet on a large red candle.) If they find out that I am using their candle, I am dead. Oh, maybe it belongs to the hotel?

MH: you are not leaving that candle in this room, are you? (he uses honorifics to HS) (laughter)

awww so sweet haha,,,he knows exactly how GHS is feeling .. just like wat susAmerica said...he seemed to finish off HS sentence for her -- one instance of them being "in sync" ;)

GHS is so funny too using the production props to massage her feet hahaha..

GHS: look at noona’s feet.(she stops candle rolling and shows him her feet) They are so much darker from tan.

MH: they are still white.

(I can’t hear very well here. But they are talking about the tans on their arms. GHS is saying that she really got tanned as she has the lines of different color on her arm. She holds up MH’s hand to carefully observe that MH does not have the lines that differentiate the tan from original color on his hands. Therefore GHS says MH’s arms are just naturally tanned already.They both laugh.)

GHS: Joonpyo ya…(she mumbles something here—seems sweet and cute but can’t hear!)

MH: (fixing his clothes) I want to be white too… (GHS smiles looking at MH.)

no sexual attratctions?? hehe i dunno if its just my perverted mind but i somehow sense a sexual tension in this BTS hahaha -- starting from Minhoo looking at hyesun's feet... hahahaha

Guest mytafan

someone who can read chinese please check below link, seems this is the latest news of LMH about his ideal women again but he seems describe more about which kind of ladies can made devastated attraction to him. anybody can tell us roughly what was LMH talking about?

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=598880995

“for example the female student had no intention to stroke luxuriant, or mischievous blinked and so on this kind of female student's unique charm, could let me be in a stew in the flash for this female student.”

thanks mytafan

for those descriptions, it recalls me HS in taiwan - stroke luxuriant (i do believe it is talking about hair) and a lot of bts - mischievous blinked...

Guest pixie_eve

hi pixie, thanks for your explanations too.

um, you mean that HS has updated jack johnson and jason mraz songs on May too?

HS added pics last wk of april (april 26) and LMH put a pic of two people walking on a shore around the same time ( may 3?) - what was that photo in LMH cy? two people?

Not sure when HS updated her jack johnson songs sipa :) but we visited her Cy MAy and it was there already so we dunno when she updated her songs..wat's more important is she changed from jack johnson and jason mraz to patti austin, lauren wood and diana krall hahaha,,,quite a chnage ryt? tells us Hyesun maybe In looove :wub:

The pic that LMH posted according to FP is a pic of two people walking on the shore - and it reminded them of JP and JD's last date on the beach ;) (sorry i couldnt see the pic myself bcoz the size exceeds the limit i think) before that, hyesun posted a pic of herself from the beach date scene :)

so the point here is that it's up to us to put two and two together kekeke :D

Consequently, i remember LMH in an interview for levi's pictorial in a beach.. I think he mentioned that he wants to walk on the shore with his GF hand in hand with their pants rolled up (much like JP's pants when he walked with Jandi on the beach? hehe) OH My!! wat's happening tome? My imagination's running wild :lol:

Guest ml_87

I read that Lee Si-young, the girl who played Oh Minji in BOF, announced that she was in a relationship with Jujin , her costar in We Got Married. Since that announcement, she was dropped from an upcoming drama and a company with whom she has a CF contract is looking at maybe dropping her too.

We don't know if any of these contracts with CFs, dramas, and their agencies require them to be publicly single unless they get married. LSY isn't a well-known commodity like GHS and LMH but it does bring a chill to some up-and-comers from thinking of announcing a relationship.

So, I think GHS and LMH would be very careful about announcing any type of relationship other friendship either with each other or with other folks.

dun know it's true or not. but they also mentioned that she was rejected since her company declared publicly that she won that role whereas they havent got the contract. so, the scriptwriter felt upset and rejected her :o

jujol: u're an expert. great! :D

myta: ths. :lol:

Not sure when HS updated her jack johnson songs sipa :) but we visited her Cy MAy and it was there already so we dunno when she updated her songs..wat's more important is she changed from jack johnson and jason mraz to patti austin, lauren wood and diana krall hahaha,,,quite a chnage ryt? tells us Hyesun maybe In looove :wub:

The pic that LMH posted according to FP is a pic of two people walking on the shore - and it reminded them of JP and JD's last date on the beach ;) (sorry i couldnt see the pic myself bcoz the size exceeds the limit i think) before that, hyesun posted a pic of herself from the beach date scene :)

so the point here is that it's up to us to put two and two together kekeke :D

Consequently, i remember LMH in an interview for levi's pictorial in a beach.. I think he mentioned that he wants to walk on the shore with his GF hand in hand with their pants rolled up (much like JP's pants when he walked with Jandi on the beach? hehe) OH My!! wat's happening tome? My imagination's running wild :lol:

many thanks again pixie

Let me become conscious and re-read again becoz my imagination is running wild too :P

- Songs of patti austin, lauren wood and diana krall were changed around May replaced of jack johnson and jason mraz.

- LMH uploaded one personal photo which showing two people walking on the shore around May and before that, GHS uploaded a BOF photo of herself from the beach date scene

I felt strong pity that i did not keep my eyes on their cy!

Guest flower pot

Just a disclaimer on pixie's post... the information that i shared was not an opinion coming from me... we mentioned it in passing during our chat session since i was backtracking on our posts in our local thread and we were able to discuss the cyworld of both Minho and Hyesun last May 3rd in our local forum and i just based it on the posts that were made on that thread... some of the information also came from other forums...

Anyways, as for the real score regarding this relationship... unless they really come out in the open and admit it in public, everything will still be mere speculation or hearsay... I guess what i'm trying to say is... WE'LL NEVER KNOW...

Showbiz in any other country is still showbiz... relationships thrive on denials and you can't blame the pair for doing so since open relationships normally end up in messy breakups and controversy... (take the case of Nick Lachey and Jessica Simpson, Brad and Jennifer, Ben and JLo etc...)

It requires a certain stature and sense of maturity coming from the stars themselves and with the blessing of their management before they can come out into the public and admit about anything... and in the end it's still their choice if they really want to be public...

Heavens! Even Choi Ji Woo who is very, very established now in Korea had not admitted her relationship to Lee Jin Wook until paparazzis shot them coming out of each others apartments... but still no admittance were made after that...

Take the case of this local celebrity in my country too... they started out just like MinSun and fans speculated a lot about the true nature of their relationship because they were ultra close and for years they kept on telling people they're good friends but those in the know, knows that they're really together...

They broke up, the ex even had a fight with the new bf which left people scratching their heads in wonder since there really seem to be no reason for them to be fighting (the exes made a movie together and it seems that the guy attempted a reconciliation which had the new boyfriend fuming) and now the girl is married but still NO ADMITTANCE happened... (that is even if the ex bf is being bombarded with questions about her wedding)... the closest to an admittance that the girl did was to say that she had two showbiz boyfriends (she used to say she only had one) but she still didn't NAME NAMES... and that was after like 8 years!

So unless, MinSun really ends up together MARRIED or they come clean in public or if they have other boyfriends/girlfriends to admit in public... I guess we'll never know... and that's where being a shipper comes in because as a shipper you keep your faith in what sails your ship...

For me personally, action speaks louder than words (although sometimes Minho and Hyesun's words give me hope too... hehehe!) and their actions as of the moment has enough WINDPOWER to sail my ship to the Highest seas...

Antis and non believers would always discredit what you see... people would always have different opinions because we base it on interpretation and each of us have our own interpretation of things... so if other people have a different opinion than yours... chill... relax... but trust your instincts too...

AND SPEAKING OF WHICH BECAUSE THAT WAS A LONG SPEECH...

This is a personal opinion too and i don't know if i'm reading too much into it... but remember Minho's mirror? The Goo Junpyo drawing looks quite similar to Hyesun's cartoon attachment to her signature right?

The mirror used to only have the Goo Junpyo drawing until hearts started sprouting up in other parts of it...

I was just watching Hyesun signing her autographs and look at what i found...

donna.jpg

8e308d277a05ea1ed223fe1.jpg

Maybe it's just coincidence... maybe not... MinSun Fighting!

Guest spring&candygirl

the clip with minho taking hyesun's chinese shirt was sooo sweet!!!^_^ i like the end part when he said "hyesun" i know he's just saying hyesun's name but whenever minho says it, it really sounds different to me..lols :rolleyes: btw, so sometimes he calls her "noona" i know that's big sister and i know minho prefers older girls but i really prefer it whenever minho calls ghs "hyesun"

I think they do have a little something going on

But I can't see them getting hitched sadly

They look too perfect together lol

Perfect-looking couples don't really last that long

But we'll never know

It'd be great to know if they're really dating

And if they'll be really married in the future

Cause for sure, they're gonna have some hot hot babies

Guest mytafan

you guys are so welcome.. :D I'm willing to help you out in this thread with all my best. BTW, I just got some bad news from Hyesun's thread that she can't join BOF cast to China on Jul 4th, perhaps due to her busy schedule of art exhibition :(:tears: ....I really hope to see Minsun couple be together again ...OMG ...I start crying now.....

Guest spring&candygirl

Awww. Well I will pray hard for Hyesun to join Minho and others to go to the Philippines. :)

yeah...hyesun needs to go with minho here in the philippines i'll spazz out if that happens and we might get a lot MINSUN because we filipinos like talking about loveteams and things like that...lols there are A LOT of minsun supporters here as well ^_^

Guest minjee

To all MinSun Lovers who had been following my Fanfic...

The long delayed installment of Star Crossed Lovers is now updated!

STAR CROSSED LOVERS

Do check it out and have fun reading!

yay! you updated it!! thankssss!!!! :P:D:D:lol:

Guest ♥Yoo-Bin♥

yeah...hyesun needs to go with minho here in the philippines i'll spazz out if that happens and we might get a lot MINSUN because we filipinos like talking about loveteams and things like that...lols there are A LOT of minsun supporters here as well happy.gif

wouldn't it be nice if GHS surprised Min Ho by surprisingly appearing there. lol, that'd be fun to see. B)