♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Guest Hannah Angie

@regie22

Apparently we're talking about a very... ahem... dear friend right here :)) (that is if you can call somebody whom you are pretty much in love with and has been faithfully trailing your behind for the last 5 years a friend)

@sukreen

I wonder what's up with the brand JEEP haha :D

Hello sisters :) uri minsun is pouring us with vitaminsuns now though both are busy :) I wonder where did my promote option vanished! Else I would have clicked that for all these vitaminsuns :( Thanks everyone for constant posting of minsun updates :)

Guest LiduvinaE

Sofia Romero said:

LiduvinaE

said: @inshiwa8922, first of all congratulations for being so lucky to meet MH face to face.  I don't know the feeling when you are standing right in front of him but surely I would feel the same too.

BENCH of course is in a great advantage to endorse their products by a 9 MILLION DOLLAR MAN!!! 8-|8-|8-|

I have not seen MH friends (Jung II Wong and Kim Bum) in a photo with their dogs.  So, who is that friend with a dog?

Hi MinSunners! Have great time ahead of us...wow! VitaMinSuns are pouring...

This video says it all... How MinSun's relationship evolves and is progressing...from year 2009 to the present -- 2014.
The first clip of the video was LMH's interview in Trugen October 2010 which he half jokingly said that GHS was his ideal type during BOF days when he was asked regarding his reaction about Lee Min Jung's revelation. My point is if really GHS is not the reigning ideal person in his heart, then, I don't think he would say so...he could just have say otherwise.
In the Taiwan interview, he said that he would definitely choose Geum Jan Di in real life because he is somehow like Goo Jun Pyo. And I believe he meant it from his heart and mind. As we all know in his past recent onscreen partners, he denied their characters as his ideal type. No need to mention them since we all know whom I am referring to.
He said Geum Jan Di, isn't it? Hence, in GHS' Sure interview, she mentioned that with BOF, people recognized her first with her character's name which Geum Jan Di before her real name.
Here's the excerpt of the interview:
Q4–what was difficult for you as an actress?

A4–After BOF, I acted as Go EunBi and Han Dajin. But, instead of being seen as the characters, people were seeing GHS first. What I loved about  BOF is that the people saw and remembered the character first before me GHS. That is what makes actors happy. That is why I judged that time was needed to be forgotten. Of course, most of the roles for which I was approached resembled Geum Jandi a great deal. Even the role in a funny romantic comedy in Taiwan.

My point of view, I believe with conviction that LMH is telling the truth that Geum Jan Di a.k.a GHS is the reigning girl in his heart. And with all the evidences which we call VitaMinSun, we know in our hearts that such relationship has blossomed into a genuine one. Thanks be to GOD!

MinSunners, thanks much with all your tireless efforts in keeping our faith as well as keeping this thread lingers.

It's surprising that in the midst of GHS's filming of Angel Eyes and the media attention she's getting lately i.e., Sure Magazine interview, RM participation, stills of  her upcoming drama, I can feel LMH's shadow hovering over her.  She wears a pair of torn jeans, we find him wearing one on his way to Japan, she was wearing pink and beige in Angel Eyes, he appears in an article wearing pink and beige.  And is it just another coincidence that he has a Jeep jacket and GHS sports a Jeep baseball cap?.  
Milesamy, thanks for sharing the video.  There are many instances when LMH expresses his feelings for GHS.  In another Taiwan interview GHS was asked to pick one of the F4 and he kept nudging her to pick him.
mhhstaiwan.jpg

mhhstaiwan1.jpg

mhhstaiwan2.jpg

mhhstaiwan3.jpg

The expression on his face when she did not pick him right away is priceless.
mhhstaiwan4.jpg

mhhstaiwan6.jpg

mhhstaiwan7.jpg

Yah GHS, you should have picked him in the first place….lol
Here's a video of one of their public appearances together.  It's obvious that LMH's seriously smitten.  In their outings, it's either Kim Bum or Kim Joon who acted as their chaperone…lol

Guest tnalvminsun

Dear MinSuners,

haha @gayu312 thanks so much for that gif :) feels like my MinSun heart want to shout at Minho right now ;)
Minho-ssi look at your dear wifey, she wore pink and were having a great time with your friend in the carousel, don't you want to join with them too? :x
c'mon please quickly finish your Japan FM and hurry back to your princess :D

thanks so much MinSuners for all beautiful posts and lovely VitaMinSun :
have a Happy weekend and God Bless >:D<

Guest vineela

hi sisters how are you all:-h :-h :-h

love to visit joondi its my daily energizer vitaminsuns are pouring love this "jeep couple" :x :x :x

@milesamy sis thanks for your  thoughtful analysis  @sheherizade3 how can we forget those minsun movements thanks for ur vid @gayu312 sis lol cute gif

hyesun is soo beautiful in angel eyes love her cuteness  waiting for her drama any way i would love to share this gif with you

output_eC0tJf_zps03d47f58.gif

may be someone was jelous i can smell it :P:P:P:P

once again thanks for all your posts and updates

love you all see you soooon:-h :-h :-h :-h

w9is.jpg

Yeaaaah..u r right sis @regie22 :) thanks a lot :) Woow..its been soo long:) and even here he wears torn jeans :P I think he wears the other one too to avoid doubts :) the same ring which one acts a supportive ring! That s also same! I think this must be his last fan meeting for "My Everything ". .I m not sure..So he is wearing it and dedicating it to his "my everything" wifey :)