♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

prettywiz said: class="title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 20px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; font-weight: 400; font-style: inherit; font-size: 30px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 30px; color: rgb(123, 4, 4); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; position: relative; word-wrap: break-word; "Thank You @dysentery and @iaminsuner for the hard work and sharing with us your experience..
While waiting for @dysentery's other photos i just want to share with you another surprise of the day for me wow i had a couple of surprises today..first LMH with KHN'S video when they were introducing KHN, then the best is when i was watching THE BUZZ where LMH was promoting THE HEIRS I was happily shocked because during the intro the trailer that they showed were scenes from BOF and take note it was not F3 that was shown with LMH like what is usually showed but they were scenes with GHS and whoever did the trailer for sure he/she is a MINSUNNER   it looks like LMH was promoting BOF too because the trailer for BOF and HEIRS have the same amount of time..CH was mentioned but no scenes were shown,Personal Taste was also mentioned and a split second of a scene with SHJ was shown and what cracks me up was LMH was saying in his interview that HEIRS is about pure love from teenagers but the scenes that were shown were all sad scenes where you know the heroine was always crying no sweet moments was shown but from BOF different scenes were shown and mostly GJP and GJD sweet moments.. scenes that GJP was embracing GJD...I don't understand why ABS-CBN did that and SH and LMH give them the permission to do that..I guess that is why LMH love the PHILIPPINES because filipinos not only love him but they also love his special someone GHS.Yes LMH was asked about his partner in heirs and his answer was so casual saying that he is comfortable working with her.And there was another question for him and it was how important his fans are to him..he made me laughed and giddy again because he remind me of GHS again as his answer was HIS FANS IS LIKE A MOTHER TO HIM   isn't he like a mother to GHS as how she described LMH in her HK interview..No cellphone again well his wifey/gf is busy so he doesn't need it !!!!
hahaha why is my post so big i didn't mean it SORRY im too lazy to rewrite i
Here's the video dear MinSun friends of what prettywiz shared about LMH's interview at the Buzz.

Guest S_sun

A BIG Thank you to both of you,@dysenteryanalyn and @iamaminsuner  for your accounts and your efforts.What awesome minsunners you are! So happy! All minsunners are doing a happy dance!

Guest S_sun

Sorry about the big gap, minsunners. I tried bringing a clip I found in instagram which verify what @iamaminsuner said about LMH glancing and smiling at them, but it keep coming up blank.Anyone knows how to post an instagram link?

Sorry about the big gap, minsunners. I tried bringing a clip I found in instagram which verify what @iamaminsuner said about LMH glancing and smiling at them, but it keep coming up blank.

Anyone knows how to post an instagram link?

Sis don't mean to laugh at you. I wish I could help. :( I'm hopeless, kindergarten level only. :))

Thank you all my Minsun family >:D<
Just like what Dysentery had mentioned we have no plans of attending MH's event whether its the FM or his mall tours as we will be focusing on our projects for GHS's drama and movie. But i guess being a Minsuner, we can't really let his 3rd visit passed without letting him feel the Ph Minsuners support... and with Dysentery's efforts we made it to the mall tour. Thanks @Dysentery for doing the two poster/banner of KHS and Gamja's name :-* For being there at the venue as early as 8am, that's why she was able to secure that spot near the stage =D> We were lucky that day, the bouncer,bg's and securities infront of us were very cooperative though they were asking us to translate the poster we were holding :) we just told them its a name and its a secret message for Lee Min Ho ;) Also,the young fans at our area were probably BOF fans since one of them keeps shouting "Jun Pyo" and with the request of Dysentery to shout for Jandi's name too,she did shouted for Jandi! And the Korean videographer was there again(from Mh's 2nd visit last year), he was walking around the stage and when Dysentery shouted "ajussi" he went to our side and took a picture and a video of us(I think he went twice to our side during the show) :) Did he remember Dysentery who handed him the PH Minsuners gift at MH's concert? Dysentery was also wearing that same MHHS shirt :-? All in all, its really a victorious day. The long wait(of standing and sitting for hours) had paid off. We didn't expect big reaction from LMH upon seeing the banner we're holding, ofc he's infront of his Minoz fans. His short glances on our side is enough, its already like he is acknowledging us and GHS's name. And when he make his last goodbye on stage, he glanced on our side again and smiled... "Mission accomplished" we said :) And sorry we don't have any good pictures of the event, almost all the pictures on our phones were blurred :D its difficult when one of our hand is holding the banner and the other hand taking a picture with the people behind us pushing their way in near the stage...plus i get tensed too whenever LMH is facing our side :D But its good that Dysentery was able to befriend the Minoz girl beside her, we will still have some photos and video ;) 

Going back to work now :) Happy Monday Minsuners :-* 

style="font-size: medium;">

You're both awesome sis! Our PH sisters tenacity paid off. I'm sure LMH & his staff remembers you by now. Mission impossible accomplished! :D

Remember this guy we met back in LMH's MOA concert and Chicken and Beer last year?6siy.jpg

The videographer/photographer of STARHAUS...
1387787758210_zpsjzo5pszf.jpg

He's the first one who took video of our banner. To think that he's korean, ofc he could read the Ku Hye Sun in the banner. Before LMH appeared onstage, he was just idling around the stage with his pen camera propped on his neck. @iamminsuner was asking me if he was the one to whom I gave our gifts for MINSUN last year in MOA. At first, I couldn't see his face until he went near our side. Then as loud as I could, I called him out, "Ahjussi!" :)) . It didn't take him a minute to turn and look. He immediately saw our banner and raised his pencam to us so we attentively raised our banners as well. We thought he was going to take photos, but it'd occurred to us that he was rather taking a video :))  :x I CAN'T WAIT FOR THEM TO RELEASE THE PHOTOS AND VIDEOS, WISH THEY WON'T EDIT THEM OR TAKE OUT ANYTHING.
Screenshot_2014-03-23-22-13-28_zpsrcuj6l

You see this is a conversation between me and one minsunner PH too, "marikristil". As soon as Iposted about my arrival on the venue, she commented on it but I missed one of her comments when she said that she was also coming too. In here, she said, SHE SAW THE BANNER SEVERAL TIMES ON THE WIDESREEN.

Here is another video from LeeMinHo MinozChannel on YT, 

At 0:10 you'll spot the Ku Hye Sun banner. You can see how MH walked straight to our side. 
Full video of MH's entrance(this was shaky though starting from the point when he finally went up the stage), when he went straight to our side 0:40 and shook one lucky fan's hand :D  :x 
The person who took this video was just behind us, a little further from our side. Take note of 1:00 when he looked back to us again. You see from the photo of @iamminsuner he was really looking at us that moment!!!! Untitled1_zps610a17d1.jpg
PicsArt_1395613615247_zpsnijratdw.jpg

Finally my newly met Minoz friend, uploaded some photos already. I know this is what you've been all waiting for :\"> .  i can't wait to share this one to you because....IMG_4763251293063_zpsmiqyjqe5.jpeg
on the fourth photo of this collage, the one on the right bottom when he was waving his hands, was exactly HIS EXPRESSION when he bid to us goodbye. Right then and there, we were still holding the Ku Hye Sun banner up. Oh how I wish this pic is an animated gif, so you can see how his smug was turning up. Oh those wet lips too! LOL :P .

@S_sun I'm not sure if you can get the link through this. I think you'll be needing an Instagram Repost app. 

Guest doogi3

O.M.G!!! My dear PH minsunners..YOU. GIRLS.ARE.AWESOME!!!!!!!! DEABAK!!!!!
So so so awesome..so awesome that I am going 8-} 8-} 8-} LOL my feeling reading all the comments..

excited gif photo:  340x-1.gif

Time and time again our couple have given us reasons to believe in them...they are so real..c'mon! Chinca?? You guys lurking here definitely can see they are real right? 8-> :x please don't lie to your own hearts...He..he..he. FYI, whether it's a "7" or "9" it doesn't really matters..what's important is the person hubby is trying to hint us since both can be related to "Goo/Gu"...

7 = looks like 구
9 = 구 (gu)

Guest Hannah Angie

Thank you PH Minsuners for your hardwork! I believe MH must feel elated with your support (towards his... ahem... love life) :))

Hi!
I watched the Eng subbed running man very very carefully today. I noticed 2 things during the Question and Answer game- GHS seem to know the venue of the 2018 world cup. world cup is soccer competition. who likes soccer? - When they were choosing category, the running man competitor Haha wanted to choose cook. Then they mentioned that GHS is a good cook. I have never seen her post the food that she cooks on any social media. But I guess those korean entertainment people should know best. 
Delicate on the outside and fiesty on the inside. 
;))

Guest LiduvinaE

Again thank you Analyn and Malou for your hardwork and perseverance...you raised us up to heaven. Even though we were not present @.the event, you made our hearts full of exaltation!!!

Guest LiduvinaE

@prettywiz, don't feel sorry because personally I love reading each posts you ALL shared in this thread.  This means MInsuners never run out of insights, creativeness and devotion...that's why this thread is still in existence.
@Surie_Riri thanks for the link re LMH's interview on Buzz ng Bayan. Love the photos of our couple.
It is obvious that ABS-CBN loves GHS.  He became a superstardom because of BOF and BOF became a hit because of GJP and GJD. No Jandi...no Jun Pyo.
I watched GHS interview and she was so startled when the questions were about LMH.  Love the photos of our couple.
@kimsoyeon18, thanks for the RM link.
@dougi3, 7 or 9 they are both lucky numbers indeed...thanks for the photos.