♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Guest S_sun

Waaah! @dysenteryanalyn and @iamaminsuner /Malou, you guys ROCK! PH minsunners rock!Thank You for flying the Minsun spirit !Thank You for showing LMH minsunners are still around , supporting Minsun!
There is no way LMH did not notice the signs. Ofc he can't be obvious about it. For sure his BG and staff will be talking about it later. hahaha And for sure he will tell his princess and giggle about it!
You made my day! So happy! Thanks!

Guest WafaD

Thanx sists....I'm really happy....u made my day better...when i see the banner with KU HYE SUN name on it i jumped out of my bed of joy....Minsunners u are really the best...

keep-calm-because-you-are-the-best-6.png
Keep the minsun faith :x :x

Guest S_sun

Both our couple are so busy esp LMH who seems to be working almost non-stop .LMH tweeted this before he left PH.User Actions Following746f0b9f8d6300c1266e74a28db706d5_bigger.Lee Min Ho@ActorLeeMinHo

bye bye~ I love Philippines.

1525681_781965431828824_647696087_n.jpg

LMH at NAIA airport for an early morning flight heading to China.

Embedded image permalink

credit as tagged

Embedded image permalink

credit as tagged

By the way, our pic collage of MH looking at us and us, with the banners, from the previous postwere taken at different time respectively. ;)
I was supposed to post more. I fell asleep yesterday/earlier midnight while waiting for a page to load LOL =)) .
PicsArt_1395589687485_zpsvhcpgdtj.jpg

PicsArt_1395589832981_zpsmqjwg3pa.jpg
This is what I have been talking about in my previous post. I'm still having glitches in uploading the video so I only did screencaps. 
I put arrows not to point out to anything in the pictures itself but just to emphasize that he was looking at the direction of the banner. @iaminsuner and I maybe were next to each other but the banner wasn't totally under to where I was standing. The KU HYE SUN banner was lingering more to @iaminsuner 's right side. Sorry, my shots are blurred :( . This is the only vid I have because t'was so hard to take photos while holding the banners at the same time hahahaha!
I'll just head off to somewhere to run an errand then I'll be back to post more. Sorry, we weren't able to post our fanaccounts as soon as possible yesterday :( . We were still sorting out the "evidences" ..and still waiting for more uploads. Surely, the official phtos/videos from Bench/Starhaus would be released soon. :\"> ;;) I just hope they won't edit them or take out anything...

Hello everyone! Thank you again Annalyn & Malou! You guys rock! =D> LMH surely see how PH Minsunners are so devoted to MinSun. After all these years we are still here & forever loyal to GHS & LMH. We also see how GHS & LMH has been loyal to each other. Speaking of LMH I saw the Heirs BTS from my minoz connection & couldn't agree more to what they said about how LMH behave, like a professional actor. Scene after scene he does what he's told & bam! after that he leaves when he's done. No bulls... :) While GHS on the other hand exudes purity & respect from the men around her. You can see it clearly in RM. They treat her with gentleness. Most of the time men respect you the way you present yourself. I love my princess that way. Classy yet strong willed! Did you see how KHN reacted when GHS tried to tackle SJH ? Hahaha... LMH might have given him a heads up on GHS. :P

class="title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 30px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(123, 4, 4); line-height: 30px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; position: relative; word-wrap: break-word;"Thank You @dysentery and @iaminsuner for the hard work and sharing with us your experience..
While waiting for @dysentery's other photos i just want to share with you another surprise of the day for me wow i had a couple of surprises today..first LMH with KHN'S video when they were introducing KHN, then the best is when i was watching THE BUZZ where LMH was promoting THE HEIRS I was happily shocked because during the intro the trailer that they showed were scenes from BOF and take note it was not F3 that was shown with LMH like what is usually showed but they were scenes with GHS and whoever did the trailer for sure he/she is a MINSUNNER =)) =)) it looks like LMH was promoting BOF too because the trailer for BOF and HEIRS have the same amount of time..CH was mentioned but no scenes were shown,Personal Taste was also mentioned and a split second of a scene with SHJ was shown and what cracks me up was LMH was saying in his interview that HEIRS is about pure love from teenagers but the scenes that were shown were all sad scenes where you know the heroine was always crying no sweet moments was shown but from BOF different scenes were shown and mostly GJP and GJD sweet moments.. scenes that GJP was embracing GJD...I don't understand why ABS-CBN did that and SH and LMH give them the permission to do that..I guess that is why LMH love the PHILIPPINES because filipinos not only love him but they also love his special someone GHS.Yes LMH was asked about his partner in heirs and his answer was so casual saying that he is comfortable working with her.And there was another question for him and it was how important his fans are to him..he made me laughed and giddy again because he remind me of GHS again as his answer was HIS FANS IS LIKE A MOTHER TO HIM :)) :D isn't he like a mother to GHS as how she described LMH in her HK interview..No cellphone again:D well his wifey/gf is busy so he doesn't need it !!!!

hahaha why is my post so big i didn't mean it SORRY im too lazy to rewrite it.

prettywiz said: class="title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 30px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(123, 4, 4); line-height: 30px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; position: relative; word-wrap: break-word;"Thank You @dysentery and @iaminsuner for the hard work and sharing with us your experience..
While waiting for @dysentery's other photos i just want to share with you another surprise of the day for me wow i had a couple of surprises today..first LMH with KHN'S video when they were introducing KHN, then the best is when i was watching THE BUZZ where LMH was promoting THE HEIRS I was happily shocked because during the intro the trailer that they showed were scenes from BOF and take note it was not F3 that was shown with LMH like what is usually showed but they were scenes with GHS and whoever did the trailer for sure he/she is a MINSUNNER =)) =)) it looks like LMH was promoting BOF too because the trailer for BOF and HEIRS have the same amount of time..CH was mentioned but no scenes were shown,Personal Taste was also mentioned and a split second of a scene with SHJ was shown and what cracks me up was LMH was saying in his interview that HEIRS is about pure love from teenagers but the scenes that were shown were all sad scenes where you know the heroine was always crying no sweet moments was shown but from BOF different scenes were shown and mostly GJP and GJD sweet moments.. scenes that GJP was embracing GJD...I don't understand why ABS-CBN did that and SH and LMH give them the permission to do that..I guess that is why LMH love the PHILIPPINES because filipinos not only love him but they also love his special someone GHS.Yes LMH was asked about his partner in heirs and his answer was so casual saying that he is comfortable working with her.And there was another question for him and it was how important his fans are to him..he made me laughed and giddy again because he remind me of GHS again as his answer was HIS FANS IS LIKE A MOTHER TO HIM :)) :D isn't he like a mother to GHS as how she described LMH in her HK interview..No cellphone again:D well his wifey/gf is busy so he doesn't need it !!!!

Thank you thank you a million times to our sisters Annalyn & Malou for their outstanding presence in LMH's recent activity, GOD bless you Ladies for making us sooooo happy with your video, photos and briefings. Also GOD bless our beloved MinSun and all the genuine and true MinSunners.  

dysentery said: I'd posted before that MINSUNNERS PHILS aren't participating/joining in any ofb events here. But we couldn't just help it LOL :)) . Like what @myoblu has said, we can't let MH feel abandoned because of the absence of Minsuners who were very active since his past two visits here in the Philippines.
Like what I said before, "HISTORY REPEATS ITSELF." Without further ado, I'll get straight to what we know you have been waiting for since the mall tour has started.
As you see on this vid clip http://s75.photobucket.com/user/margar3t/media/03853316b28711e396d0128cb3735abf_101.mp4.html, MH went straight to our side whilst our KHS banner perking AFTER he waved shortly on the other side. I was actually also holding the KAMJA banner with the bold, black paint but the bouncer was covering it. So I helped on @iaminsuner on the Ku Hye Sun banner withmy other hand. From that point, if you were MH, would you not notice the bold, blue banner lingering on your peripheral vision? :-? 
Of course he was all smiles, as per his usual gesture. He saw our banner but he seemed like feigning that he did not. However there were moments that he would steal glances on our side. Maybe he was keeping his giggly stimulants reserved LOL :)) . You know~
Sam Oh and him proceeded on the essence of the event that we didn't understand, or should I say, not heard? We didn't care at all, because only our eyes and mouth were functioning :)) . Until my eyes found Lee Kyung Hyeon, remember MH's handsome ahjussi/right hand/bodyguard? I CAUGHT HIM STARING AT US/KU HYE SUN BANNER. So I exaggeratedly gestured my hand on the banner so he would know that we only wanted them to notice the banner which they already did. Surely, these two pretty men talked about this behind the scenes. =)) :x I have a video here, capturing one of these moments but I'm having a trouble uploading it. 
Anyway, I befriended a fan there. She likes MH, butnot a hardcore. She has videos more than photos. But they aren;t uploaded yet. I'll share those videos with you once she's done uploading them :D .
CHEERS!  <:-P  <:-P

Guest WafaD

Thanx @prettywiz, i enjoy reading ur post ;))
poor LMH he is so busy :( ....waiting for his movie,also for GHS's movie and drama ;;) this year it will be exciting :D ....thank god :)

prettywiz said: class="title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 30px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(123, 4, 4); line-height: 30px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; position: relative; word-wrap: break-word;"Thank You @dysentery and @iaminsuner for the hard work and sharing with us your experience..

Thanks Surie for the link. No matter what LMH will always be linked to BOF & Go Jun Pyo! So I don't blame him if BOF is his first love. The drama made him famous. You're right P. I saw MinSun in that interview! Every time he promotes his drama Jandi is always there. That just says a lot. :D Always remember LMH & GHS always give us REASONS why we believe in MinSun. :x :x :x Minsunners are awesome! Take care. :)

just watched running man it was so funny! really enjoyed watching ku hye sun in this show and all the cast of ae. saw lmh interview on buzz thanks @ Surie_Riri for the link he is so handsome I get what u said about bof felt so good to see how he is still connected to our princess. ahh so in love with the idea of them. thanks to all of you for pics of ph fanmeet enjoyed that so much especially the KHS signs. I hope lmh enjoyed that especially now I can go to sleep and dream about the day they get marry.lol I hope I don't sound too extreme but its my secret fantasy to have that news suddenly appear on this site. that would make my century! night and much love to all of you.