♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Guest S_sun

LOOK: Lee Min Ho back in Manila

ABS-CBNnews.comPosted at 03/21/2014 1:48 PM | Updated as of 03/21/2014 1:49 PM032114_leeminho.jpgLee Min Ho arrives at NAIA Terminal 1. Photo by Raoul Esperas

MANILA – Korean superstar Lee Min Ho, best known for his role as Gu Jun Pyo in the hit series “Boys Over Flowers,” arrived at the Ninoy Aquino International Airport on Friday.

Lee is set to hold a “fun meet” with his fans at the Araneta Coliseum tonight, March 21, as a celebrity endorser of the homegrown clothing brand Bench.

He will be in Manila until Sunday.

Lee last visited the Philippines in July 2013 for a one-night concert, which is part of his “My Everything” tour.

Aside from “Boys Over Flowers,” the Korean actor is also known in the Philippines for the action drama series “City Hunter.”

How to catch Lee Min Ho's heart

leeminho_20121116_kai-01.jpg
'MAARTE' WITH HIS HAIR. If it's a bad hair day, Lee Min Ho won't go out. All photos by Jerald Uy

MANILA, Philippines - “I’m so sorry my flight was delayed,” Lee Min Ho said in Korean at the start of his press conference on November 15 at the Makati Shangri-La.

“But it’s not my fault,” he chuckled.

Lee Min Ho arrived past noon after a two-hour delay in his flight from South Korea.

The actor met the press ahead of a 3-day meet-and-greet with fans starting today, November 16. He is the latest foreign celebrity tapped by Bench to endorse its clothing line (the last was Adam Levine of Maroon 5).

With a multitude of Koreanovela fans stalking him during his brief Manila visit, how can a die-hard Lee Min Ho fan stand out?

Rappler took hints from what the actor said to fellow Korean and presscon emcee Sam Oh:

1) Show him why “it’s more fun in the Philippines”

Lee Min Ho said he is curious about the beautiful beaches and natural wonders of the Philippines that he has heard of.

“The best thing about having Filipino fans [is that] my visit here feels like a vacation. It’s warm here as opposed to the cold weather we have right now in Korea,” the actor said in Korean, translated to English by Sam Oh.

“I hope my fans will tell me [what] sights to see because I’ve heard there are a lot of vacation spots here.”

A banner with a cropped image of Lee Min Ho in El Nido may entice the actor to at least come back here.

Who knows? He might even ask you to be his tour guide.

2) Learn soccer ASAP

Well, it may be very unlikely to learn the sport within 3 days but you could certainly put all that support you showed the Azkals to use.

Lee Min Ho’s childhood dream — had he not become an actor — was to be a soccer player.

“When I have spare time, I play soccer with my friends,” Lee Min Ho said. “I also like watching movies

leeminho_20121116_kai-03.jpg

LIKE A VACATION. Lee Min Ho appreciates the warmth of the Philippines — literally

3) Show off your hairstyling skills

Believe it or not, he doesn't think he is good with fixing his hair.

“Once, I was supposed to meet up with a friend but did not like my hairstyle. I even washed it 3 times so that it would look better when it dried,” the actor said.

The ending of the story: he decided not to go out with his friend anymore.

“He’s maarte with his hair,” Sam Oh said.

4) Exude confidence

Lee Min Ho said he finds confident women attractive.

“Sometimes, it could be a woman in a bikini; sometimes, it could be a woman in a simple dress," he said. "It does not really matter what she is wearing."

"It comes down to how to how she projects herself. Confidence is very sexy and attractive."

leeminho_20121116_kai-02.jpg

KIMCHI CHRONICLES. Fellow Korean Sam Oh translated Lee Min Ho's answers in Korean to English

5) Cosplay his characters

A good way to stand out is to cosplay or wear the get-ups of the characters he has portrayed:

• The trench-coat-wearing vigilante in “City Hunter”The time-travelling warrior in “Faith”The architect pretending to be gay in “Perfect Match/Personal Preference”The F4 leader in “Boys over Flowers”

Most of the characters he has played are “bad boys.”

“The last two dramas that I did, I played dark, heavy characters," he said. "So I’d like my next role to show my lighter side; someone who is not uptight."

6) Dance Psy's "Gangnam Style”

Lee Min Ho said he would be lying if he told people he did not learn to dance Korean rapper Psy’s “Gangnam Style.”

When asked for a sample of his dancing skills, he said, “I’d rather dance it in the official event.”

leeminho_20121116_execom-01.JPG

IN THE FAMILY. Lee Min Ho with Suyen's (from left) Bryan Lim, Mr and Mrs Virgilio Lim and Miguel Pastor

By "official event," he meant:

• November 16: The Benchsetter Fun Meet at the Smart Araneta ColiseumNovember 18: The autograph-signing at SM North EDSA Skydome at 3 pmGlorietta Activity Center at 5 pmSM Mall of Asia Music Hall at 6 pm

- Rappler.com

Cr Rappler.com

I agree with @myonenonly . Why was he wearing a denim jacket that's too small for him? What the h was he thinking?! It might rip on the armhole!! Also, it was hanging haha doesn't seemto fit for the length of his long torso LOL =)) . Missing your wifey all too soon, so you decided to wear one of her tokens? :)) He could have also buttoned it up but he didn't or he couldn't?
1619090_611985695553425_504103211_n.jpg

By the way, many on FB were asking if our group will come to the FM/concert. @regs22 @iamminsuner @jazz_10 @hart118911 and I have talked about this since we heard about it last Feb. Until we decided to decline since March has been a very hectic and monetary demanding month for us. Another thing is, we focused on wifey :)) . On the projects we are holding up for her upcomingactivites. T'is would be the first time for majority of our group to join on the Rice Wreath Charity program so we kind of gave it much attention :)
Which I think hubby would understand :)) since we gave our best shots from the last two fms he had here last 2012 and 2013. Hope you all understand, though I've already mentioned this to some of you :(
Well...actually...this photo/news feed would prove it LOL :)). It's me. I give credit to Faye for tagging me. Some Minsunners surely have already seen this in my fb account.
PicsArt_1395384696720_zpsidcvjo9m.jpg

The news clip title says, "Filipino Fans of Lee Min Ho, Very Pleased On His Return in the Country" 

see me at 1:50. Some people who can't read hangul would probably think it's a "Lee Min Ho" banner when it's not :> B-) . Right? I was actually aware of the cam capturing me here, that was why I was holding up the banner. But I didn;t know I would be featured LOL! What I am only aware of were the photos from Lee Min Ho's meet and greet following the night of the concert. Can you spot me? :D
169199_10151299890056251_1364084263_o_zp

532139_10151299889926251_135456357_n_zps

Unfortunately, we haven't got any details yet if they will be arranging a fansigning event/meet and greet. But I'll keep you posted. That's what I am actually waiting for. Concerts are fun, but meet and greet are MORE :> .As per what our group had experienced on stalking him in Chicken and Beer last time.

@dysentery...thank you very much! another blast from a PH minsuner! GHS's name captured on national tv...picture perfect! since not just once, twice, but thrice, think PH camera men are minsuners too lol! <:-P
@myonenonly...i wanna say 300% that jacket was wifey's. that's too small for his size! what was he thinking...like his wifey enveloping him with that jacket? tsk...tsk...what a babe! :-j
this APRIL!qqoz.jpgCr to the owner
LMH for STAR1...GHS for SURE! their jackets are screaming...we are REAL couple! :-bd
ytkq.jpg
Cr to the owner

Guest LiduvinaE

Lee Min Ho arrived in Manila @ Ninoy Aquino International Airport around midday.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=hRdow3ixY-ocre GMA News

Guest LiduvinaE

S_sun said: aryastark said: hi guys! long time no talk. I have only been lurking when I have time :)
I am ( I think) am going to Lee Min Ho fan meet tomorrow. But I don't feel like going LOL... I want to but I don't want to ... makes any sense? Mainly because I don't know any minsunner who will go there :( I might go but not finish the thing.
Anyway, keep the minsun fire burning :D

Guest dianaharumi

LMH LUCKY NO.7 ...LMH LUCKY GIRLS...KU HYE SUN...20100221174234336e7_174742_1.jpg 7 in hangul KU...
7 = KU...........GREAT LEE MIN HO,GHS and we are MINSUNNERS PROUD OF U... <:-P <:-P :x :x :x ;;) ;;) =D> =D> =D> Leeminho-official-Hoodie.jpgLMH ENCORE CONSER SEOUL...7....BLACK = LMH...YELLOW= KU HYE SUN...MATCH COUPLE.

@dysentery‌ & @regie22 LMH can't bring wifey along so he opted for the denim jacket. :)

He loves to visit the Philippines because he wants to see MinSun supporters. He knows a lot of Filipinos love MinSun & BOF. :) Just like the BOF supporters in LA. They said his smile was from ear to ear esp. when he heard of GHS' name. :) They were teasing him. I swear LMH loves to be teased with GHS. He loves to see MinSun supporters. :X :X :X

We understand our Filipino MinSunners can't all go to see him. :)

MinSun fighting!

23.03.2014 Lee Min Ho - Benchsetter Fun Meet In Manila

1524691_611760752248707_486071801_n.jpg
1011749_611761825581933_1800790341_n.jpg
1525571_612233892195272_1648437709_n.png
pics credit the owner and as tagged

[info]Minho will visit 3 malls around Manila this Sunday (seem they adding that in last minutes), for the schedules click here >>

So anyone of you miss him today could rush and see him on Sunday. :D

Guest Hannah Angie

dianaharumi said: LMH LUCKY NO.7 ...LMH LUCKY GIRLS...KU HYE SUN...20100221174234336e7_174742_1.jpg 7 in hangul KU...
7 = KU...........GREAT LEE MIN HO,GHS and we are MINSUNNERS PROUD OF U... <:-P <:-P :x :x :x ;;) ;;) =D> =D> =D> Leeminho-official-Hoodie.jpgLMH ENCORE CONSER SEOUL...7....BLACK = LMH...YELLOW= KU HYE SUN...MATCH COUPLE.

Guest Hannah Angie

@MinSun4ever

Holy s***... Yes, it is a ring though I'm not sure what kind (he has many other rings outside of their couple rings)

Guest S_sun

Excerpts from his interview from SoundCheckManilaLove his definition of love . Obviously LMH has found Love (since 2009)! Happy to hear his princess makes him feel that way!
Untitled.png

More comments and pics from SoundCheckManila twitter. https://twitter.com/SoundCheckMNL

Guest S_sun

regie22 said: @dysentery...thank you very much! another blast from a PH minsuner! GHS's name captured on national tv...picture perfect! since not just once, twice, but thrice, think PH camera men are minsuners too lol! <:-P

Sorry to cut your quote @regie22. I am tickled pink to see GHS name on National TV when the news was about LMH. Perfect! hahaha Well-done @dysentery!Minsuners PH , you all had done so much for the last 2 visits. Your fan accounts will always be sweet memories of minsuners fighting spirit. LMH won't forget it either! hahaha Thank you for flying the minsun flag! I am pretty sure LMH understand we have to put our resources to supporting his princess. :)

Guest S_sun

Fancam of the Q and A section of the FM. Note at 4.44 when LMH answered the question about the definition of love, he was so happy. That's because he is happily in love. He is living it now for the past 5 years! More and more deeply in love as each year goes by! hehehe

credit ELFish EXObeast