♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Oh,yes ! Our prince is happy and contented b/c his performance with Harlem Yu gone very well and later he had a joyful diner with the dear ones ! I read that his number in the show had the highest rating . So now with the heavy burden lifted from his shoulders -it's not an easy task to appear if front of those million eyes and with a language hindrance - he can breath easily ! But he did very well and now has every motives to be happy ,happy,happy ! @myonenonly let me contradict you vehemently : the love is purifying not polluting ,after all from it get out the children ! 

Wish you well Minsunners ! Happy new lunar year ! 

Lol! Sis we have to be careful sometimes. Our sisters are from age 16 to 70. :) I'm somewhere over the middle. :))

Hi all!

Wow our couple has been wearing red! They're on fire & very much in love. Awwwww! Soooo true! :X Never doubt. :D LMH is trying his best not to be linked unnecessarily. He don't want to cross his wifey. Lol! That's why wifey on the other hand has been sending us assurance. Oh yes, we read you wifey. It is annoying! ;)

Hello Minsuners be happy everyone :-h
Facts is Facts and so is Lie and Truth we can't hide the Lie nor Truth forever somehow it will reveal., just a matter of time, sooner or later :)

@Sheherizade3, actually to be honest, I was shocked too and never realized Minho wore the ring so many times in public and at his formal events in 2009-2010. Even during his filming shooting "Personal Taste" in February 2010 he still wore too. So logically speaking, it's weird for a man to be obsessed wearing the ring every months for >2years unless he is deeply in love right?

Those were the days 2009-2010, when Minho is not really fully fame and popular as now. From 2011 to present, we seldom sees Minho wearing much in public cos some of his fans are giving him warning :-O :)>- but nevertheless we still saw him wearing even for just few times.

Now lets the journey continues>>> "Minsun Couple Ring" for year 2011

1012258_228512400664357_1400404721_n.jpg

-EDIT-
Opps sorry i forgot to enclosed the YT of the ring screencap. credit 1natali88

And sorry Sheherizade3 to cut your quote:
"I asked myself, how can a man who wore this ring for more than two years be embroiled in that scandal?  And the simple truth is, as LMH recently admitted, it never happened and he fell victim to a manufactured lie"

I agree much on this, just look at the pic below is keep in mind for the date it doesn't make any sense for a man wearing the ring >2 years already till the date 20th Agust 2011, to be said involved in a scandal the next day as announced, honestly wisely thinking isn't this very very weird?

1505348_237713943077536_1269606821_n.jpg

-EDIT-
Here too sorry i forgot to enclosed proper evidence of the ring at YT screecap.
credit joyful minoz.
@3.53 the ring surface :-bd

Stay tune Minsuners, i'll be back for 2012 and 2013 "Minsun Couple Ring" soon :)
Take care and keep the Minsun Faith burning :x

Hi sisters!! 
Borrowing @cheerkoo sis's translation!! thanks to you for the translation :)

GHS's excerpt: "It was not OK even though I pretended it was OK on the outside. That is being human.  To avoid being hurt, I don't want to appear all fine or escape the situation. To be able to not become upset with strangers is to acknowledge them. That is the freedom that I want. I think most people define freedom as doing whatever they want to do. Doing whatever we want to do is just basically doing whatever we want to do.  However, within freedom, there exists proper conduct, respect for others and ethics. Freedom is about doing without forgetting about what is right. If one throws away the ethical responsibility and choose to do act with cowardice, that is not freedom. My utmost priority and wish for my life is to become more free."

I completely agree, GHS-ssi!! Daebok!!
----------------
Woooah!! this is her definition of freedom!! and so LMH is said to give this type of freedom to her!! Else she wouldnt have used "freedom" word to describe him!! There are so many ways to describe him!! But why freedom?? "freedom" is not a lighter word!! She could have said "Nice, caring" !! but freedom!!:-O :-?

I bring this video for the newbies who dint see this video :)

@6.24 ~
credits : @meow13 sis
Translation (The snippet which i took from @meow13 sis's blog when i made my video)
6xfn.jpg

The pic with Nancy lang seems to be in Busan!! :-? :-? Suspicious again!! LMH went to film Lotte CF in Busan!!
Bing translator:Work is actually should have been seeing Nancy over the exhibition and glad Angel smile, she knew the full cold line ^ ^ only bread prepared ears padded shawl Yomi ~ Gallery on the rooftop looking the Sea ~ en ~ beautiful Busan! ^^
Play Gallery, Busan
I dont know if this is translation is right!! someone please tell me!

gayu312 said: Hi sisters!! 
Borrowing @cheerkoo sis's translation!! thanks to you for the translation :)

GHS's excerpt: "It was not OK even though I pretended it was OK on the outside. That is being human.  To avoid being hurt, I don't want to appear all fine or escape the situation. To be able to not become upset with strangers is to acknowledge them. That is the freedom that I want. I think most people define freedom as doing whatever they want to do. Doing whatever we want to do is just basically doing whatever we want to do.  However, within freedom, there exists proper conduct, respect for others and ethics. Freedom is about doing without forgetting about what is right. If one throws away the ethical responsibility and choose to do act with cowardice, that is not freedom. My utmost priority and wish for my life is to become more free."

I completely agree, GHS-ssi!! Daebok!!
----------------
Woooah!! this is her definition of freedom!! and so LMH is said to give this type of freedom to her!! Else she wouldnt have used "freedom" word to describe him!! There are so many ways to describe him!! But why freedom?? "freedom" is not a lighter word!! She could have said "Nice, caring" !! but freedom!!:-O :-?

I bring this video for the newbies who dint see this video :)

@6.24 ~
credits : @meow13 sis
Translation (The snippet which i took from @meow13 sis's blog when i made my video)
6xfn.jpg

Hi Minsuners,
I changed my mind regarding the person with the black lacy sleeve at the business dinner. I don't think it is GHS.
Reason is I have come across another pic with better/clearer details. The skin tone here is darker and there is a big fashion ring on her index finger, which we know  GHS usually does not wear that kind of accessory. Sometimes pics get copied several times, it is not as clear.
Sorry Minsuners, my apologies.. Minsuners are honest, if we feel we had made a mistake, we admit to it, right?

I am still in spazzing mood! See..GHS may still be there as one can see a person with a small wrist (below the camera) beside LMH! hahaha!

1012060_614354228636213_1027188580_n.jpg
credit Admin/Jominz

@sukreen thank you for the ring story. One can see Minsun love story through the ring journey! hahaha :)

@Gayu312 ,that was funny! Thanks. :)

@Surie_riri. I will be so shocked if I see this all-nighter pic again. hahaha I don't think I have recovered from it. My mind is in the gutters!  =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

Minsun and Minsuners, enjoy the festive season with your families!

sukreen

said: Hello Minsuners be happy everyone :-h

Facts is Facts and so is Lie and Truth we can't hide the Lie nor Truth forever somehow it will reveal., just a matter of time, sooner or later

:)

@Sheherizade3, actually to be honest, I was shocked too and never realized Minho wore the ring so many times in public and at his formal events in 2009-2010. Even during his filming shooting "Personal Taste" in February 2010 he still wore too. So logically speaking, it's weird for a man to be obsessed wearing the ring every months for >2years unless he is deeply in love right?

Those were the days 2009-2010, when Minho is not really fully fame and popular as now. From 2011 to present, we seldom sees Minho wearing much in public cos some of his fans are giving him warning :-O

>- but nevertheless we still saw him wearing even for just few times.

Now lets the journey continues>>> "Minsun Couple Ring" for year 2011

And sorry Sheherizade3 to cut your quote:

"I asked myself, how can a man who wore this ring for more than two years be embroiled in that scandal?  And the simple truth is, as LMH recently admitted, it never happened and he fell victim to a manufactured lie"

I agree much on this, just look at the pic below is keep in mind for the date it doesn't make any sense for a man wearing the ring >2 years already till the date

20th Agust 2011

, to be said involved in a scandal the next day as announced, honestly wisely thinking isn't this very very weird?

Stay tune Minsuners, i'll be back for 2012 and 2013 "Minsun Couple Ring" soon

Take care and keep the Minsun Faith burning :x

@S_sun we correct ourselves if we are wrong. We don't continue to assume. We present it, verify & validate. Even so if other sisters or bros have doubts, we don't stop. We find ways to investigate. Thanks for your correction. It's not healthy to be in a delusional mode all the time. It takes away your ability to recognize from facts. Besides it is not fair to the person/persons that you want them to be just to satisfy your imaginations. We spazz on things we know there is reason to spazz about. That's why we're still here. Our sure & steady pace is just right. What is important is the quality not quantity of postings. :D

I Want to share with the family some Story....

Four candles were slowly consuming . The room was so quiet you could hear the dialogue between them. The first says:

- I, am Peace ! Despite my light , people fail to stay lit.
And decreasing the flame is completely extinguished .

The second says:

-My name is Faith! Unfortunately I am superfluous to people. Because they do not want to know God , so it makes no sense to continue burning me .
After her words , a wind swept over her, and she went out.

In low and sad voice the third candle said :

-I am Love !

I have no more strength to burn. People stop me aside because only manage to manifest themselves , they forget even those that are around you .
And also ... went out.

Suddenly a girl came and saw the three unlit candles . And I said :

- What's this ? You must be on and eaten all the way!

Then the fourth candle spoke :

- Do not be scared girl ,as it is on, we can light the other candles !

Then the girl took the candle and lit HOPE you were off.
  Please that The candle of HOPE never goes inside us.

When you lose hope you lose a lot. Losing faith is lost. Hope is the feeling that something will occur by divine action. Faith is the certainty that something is occurring and by divine inspiration through their own action. I know our family and faith by our partner, you never turn off. Day to Day and continue for five years, always on.  Also, I know we'll turn off the candles never in our hearts. Never!

Thanks for let me be part of this Family... MINSUN IS REAL... AND WE KNOW IT, WE FEEL IT, WE BELEIVE IT

51uu.jpg

Forever And Always

Have All a Nice WeekEnd

So happy to see my beloved couple - Lee Minho - Ku hye sun and my beloved drama  BOF <3 in my country's article :)
thanks to @mrita sis for telling me :) The below is the paragraph explaining the story of BOF!

h1eo.jpg
q0t6.jpg

So happy to see it :) it has become the top most liked drama in  India <3 Its late but atleast i m happy that Korean wave hit India too :D :D

@Gayu312 it is great! Is BOF being shown on National TV in India now? Imagine having articles on BOF in your own language! Good for you and our sisters in India. :)