♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

I've been looking around if there are any other celebrities who has this mannerism of putting their left hand under their right elbow while being interviewed and i didn't find anyone except MINSUN ..I saw one actress do it but only in a sec and she put her hands down immediately..GHS had that habit for awhile already but LMH just started doing that lately..i'm guessing it is their new terms of endearment whenever LMH is being interviewed or have some event..when before their signature love signs are pouting their lips or covering their mouth or putting their hand on their face but everyone is doing it so i guess they changed their love greetings

myonenonly said: I've been looking around if there are any other celebrities who has this mannerism of putting their left hand under their right elbow while being interviewed and i didn't find anyone except MINSUN ..I saw one actress do it but only in a sec and she put her hands down immediately..GHS had that habit for awhile already but LMH just started doing that lately..i'm guessing it is their new terms of endearment whenever LMH is being interviewed or have some event..when before their signature love signs are pouting their lips or covering their mouth or putting their hand on their face but everyone is doing it so i guess they changed their love greetings :x

Thank You @sukreen..OMG that leFt hand over the right elbow when being interviewqed for me is so obvious a love signal of LMH for GHS  :x
The MY EVERYTHING ENCORE CONCERT theme seems like is his drama HEIRS...i guess LMH is LMH now=))I heard he was asked about his ideal girl now.hahahaha someone with long hair..GHS hair is long now..someone who wears white..oh my gosh who wears white a lot if we compare GHS pics with some other girls GHS wears white the most..wears high heels..GHS owned that again =)) i remember saying one time i miss GHS in her sneakers as i always see her in high heels a lo recently but then after a few days i saw her in her sneakers and skinny jeans..and most of all someone who love culture and art or cultural art ;) GHS is the only actress in korea who was so active in culture and art not only in korea but outside of korea..they can look at GHS pic from last year even going abroad in promoting arts and modelling for koreas fashion designer..for the love of art she work for some of them for free..and oh how many times was she an ambassador and representative of koreas culture and art big events A LOT :xBorn in the month of JUNE hahaha that was just to confused people because people knows it is GHS he is describing and he wants his relationship a secret :D an open secret to some =)) OR MAYBE GHS has 2 birth certificate 1 born in nov.and the other birth certificate she was born in june=)) =)) =))

Guest dianaharumi

dianaharumi said:

Fashion magazine Elle recently revealed Goo Hye Sun’s pictorial as part of a jewelry photo shoot. For this shoot, Goo Hye Sun sported a necklace made of wool by Yayoi Kusama, a Japanese artist and writer. Goo Hye Sun also wore a white dress and put her hair in a perfectly messy array, which complements her wool necklace.elle-01-2014-goo-hye-sun.jpghe latter haelle-01-2014-goo-hye-sun.jpg

Her white outfit and porcelain skin contrasts with her jet-black hair, creating a mysterious and pure look like a character from a winter fairy tale!

This pictorial is part of the “From Picasso to Jeff Koons: The Artist as Jeweler” exhibition at Seoul’s Hangaram Design Museum. This exhibition is being held in Asia for the first time this year with over 200 pieces of specially made jewelry by famous designers.

Meanwhile, Goo Hye Sun has started production for “Dowder,” in which she directs, writes and acts. The film will be released in the latter half of next year.new lee min ho idealgirls!!

Thank You @sukreen..OMG that leFt hand over the right elbow when being interviewqed for me is so obvious a love signal of LMH for GHS  :x

The MY EVERYTHING ENCORE CONCERT theme seems like is his drama HEIRS...i guess LMH is LMH now=))
I heard he was asked about his ideal girl now.hahahaha someone with long hair..GHS hair is long now..someone who wears white..oh my gosh who wears white a lot if we compare GHS pics with some other girls GHS wears white the most..wears high heels..GHS owned that again =)) i remember saying one time i miss GHS in her sneakers as i always see her in high heels a lo recently but then after a few days i saw her in her sneakers and skinny jeans..and most of all someone who love culture and art or cultural art ;) GHS is the only actress in korea who was so active in culture and art not only in korea but outside of korea..they can look at GHS pic from last year even going abroad in promoting arts and modelling for koreas fashion designer..for the love of art she work for some of them for free..and oh how many times was she an ambassador and representative of koreas culture and art big events A LOT :x
Born in the month of JUNE hahaha that was just to confused people because people knows it is GHS he is describing and he wants his relationship a secret :D an open secret to some =)) OR MAYBE GHS has 2 birth certificate 1 born in nov.and the other birth certificate she was born in june=)) =)) =))

Lol! Born in the month of June? Now we know that he will say whatever he likes just to confuse his fans. Ghamja perhaps was born in June? Or mango? Hahaha....

He wants someone that wears white? Kkkkkk LMH is looking for a fairy? Lol!

As expected he will say anything but it doesn't change the fact that he is in love with you know who. :P I'm sure other fans are claiming for their bias. Dream on... If only they know. Hahaha... :))

@myonenonly, @dianaharumi, @prettywiz and all the other 161 minsunner here at this moment, let us just 'believe' the 'born in june' thingy. Yeah, that's right, LMH, we "buy" you. Anyway, just a friendly note, LMH, no offense, pls try harder next time. We here ain't 7 or 8 years old kids. I also laughed my butts off when I happen to drop by "other" thread that went hu ha because they seem to have the "same" girl.

Guest dettegaj

a warm greetings to all dearest minsunners,,lee min ho ssi is an example of a man who truly madly deeply inlove!!!with that new habit i'd never see any guy doing like that,resting his elbow above his palm and don't forget an open palm not a close one like a fist,if someone see him and never know him totally they will think of something,but eventhough how awkward and embarrassing it is if it makes his one and only happy he will do it heartily,,and sis/bros his birthday month is june so he wants his ideal to share with him?hahahaha,,good job minho ssi!

Lol, LMH's answers were all generic and it matches not only GHS but women all over the world….lol  It's obviously aimed to service the fans.  What stood out was the one he described as "active in culture and art" because we all know GHS has already exhibited her work as an artist in Seoul, Hong Kong (twice) and the film she wrote, directed and even composed the music for, "Peach Tree" has been internationally recognized not to mention Magic.  She's also an award winning actress.
But one fact remains…..he never mentioned any name.  The two names he often mentioned were SHK and wifey.  And to date, that has never changed.  
Others can claim but without the proofs like what we have shown in the past five years, theirs will just fizzle and come to nothing.  We Minsuners don't invent situations and conclusions from thin air, we put our money where our mouths are….lol  It's very hard to sustain a fandom when there's nothing to show for it.
Coincidentally, LMH was born in June.  Go figure….lol

@prettywiz @myonenonly correct sis, June heh? Minho himself was born in June too so don't you think he is having fun here. ;)

Q: Ideal girl?
A: "Has long hair, wear 7 cm high heels, wear white clothes, have aegyo, like culture life so have movie ticket or book bill" :-? :x

whoa.. more detail and specific this time lol.. anyone can have long hair lol, but who could there be wearing 7cm high heels always, whtie cloth and esp "culture life" this very specific not mistaken and we also know princess Hyesun have passion for culture life that we know and for sure @prettywiz whom he meant, very clear and detail he refers to his little princess Hyeusn. :x

1383132_10152281165762468_512578887_n.jp
1187191_10152150874662468_1606737590_n.j

Q: Who is your best character that you played?
A: "Lee Minho" but he eventually said BOFand then followed by Heirs>Faith>CH>PT
whoa BOF first  good job Minho :-* :-bd

One main thing LMH always talk about is the color white! He really loves his GHS. She's like Snow White of Korea, isn't she? No matter what happens, GHS will always be white & will always wear this white complexion. Lol! Now he added cultural art. Aren't you obvious LMH? Wifey is the ambassador for arts & culture! Long hair? How long? Shoulder? Below the shoulder? Born in June? Ok just throw that in because if you say November you're already admitting it on public. Hahaha... I'm glad LMH is just LMH now as what @prettywiz said. The most obvious ones are white, cultural arts, heels ( your wifey has too many high heeled shoes) :D long hair? Has anyone seen HS' hair now? Born in June? Yeah right LMH. Lol! That's your birth month!