♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

halo, MinSuners!

i'm newbie in soompi, but i love MinSun a lot since bof. our princess and the tall prince are so amazing. but, one thing that can make i love MinSun is just you are. minsuners are so daebak! respect, believe, search. you guys rock!!!

sheherizade3 said: Hello Minsuners.  There's already Facebook page  Daughter "다우더" movie by Ku Hye Sun - 2014"
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Daughter-다우더-movie-by-Ku-Hye-Sun-2014/1380024855583823?ref=stream

Let's spread the word around so more people are aware of GHS's movie.

@EternalAnny thank you for your warm welcome :D

by the way, i have one photo, and i like to share to you all, but idk how to upload it in here. can anyone help me? thanks for the advice ^^

Hello MinSunners! Thank you all for keeping this thread going. We are normal people who have school, jobs, on vacation or just tied up with everyday chores. It's ok to be quiet sometimes. Even our couple gets quiet time. :D While LMH is busy preparing for his concert GHS continues to enjoy Ghamja. We know already that whenever she reveals photo of her & Ghamja it is connected to you know who. ;) hahaha....

So just keep coming & enjoy this thread. Welcome all new MinSun shippers. :)

Take care everyone! Ciao! :X

[News]
Lee Minho the most inferior is..... ?

Korean online - Asia Today = "Male God"

Lee Min Ho said he has got appearance inferiority syndrome, shocking! Lee Min Ho recently concluded after his China various activities, returned to South Korea, had an interview at Seoul Myeong-dong hotel.

Lee Min Ho told reporters: "face feature looks big, feels inferior. He explained:."The eyes, mouth and nose, all are too big, feels very inferior. If his face is more fair will be good.

In addition, Lee Min Ho will soon be in Director Yu Ha's new film "Gangnam Blues". "Gangnam Blues" is about gangster noir set in the 1970s, when Gangnam, Seoul goes under development. Political powers and darker organizations collide as they seek to grab control of the influential and exclusive area. It will starts to film in Mar.

Credit link: http://cn.asiatoday.co.kr/news/viewC.asp?seq=925435

Translated: by Jominz (What a news! If he is inferior than what about the rest of us?? )

credit: Admin/Jominz LMH_Heirs KDrama fb

emmm ...who is in his mind compairing with?  :-?

more fair will be good
lol...  ;))

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQNPQ1tjurXBtC7gd8soEgOucIuTJucfXB6_rPHECIgnkgsXwl4

@Sukreen LMH always complain of his BIG NOSE! GHS just posted Ghamja's big nose too. Hahaha :)) Is she teasing LMH again? I'm not surprise that he complains of his features because he always see GHS' small cutie face. :D Therefore he don't like a gf that have a big face! Lol! His ideal type is still the same petite & cute baby face women. How obvious!!! =)

@myonenonly.. did LMH changed his ideal already because so far I haven't read any interview of him that says he does not want petite anymore I haven't read yet that he wanted someone fat or maybe someone voluptuous.. All I know he just said his ideAl changed every year.. A strong minded girl is not new he's been saying that since last year people saying that it is new should read more about LMH's interview

@myonenonly.. did LMH changed his ideal already because so far I haven't read any interview of him that says he does not want petite anymore I haven't read yet that he wanted someone fat or maybe someone voluptuous.. All I know he just said his ideAl changed every year.. A strong minded girl is not new he's been saying that since last year people saying that it is new should read more about LMH's interview

Lol! @prettywiz I know what you mean. Sometimes in trying hard to ship a couple they would try to say things without proof or connect people just to look like they have something in common. Yeah, I agree they should back read so the next time they say something it will mean something, you know what I mean. ;) hahaha... Aigo!

myonenonly said: @Sukreen LMH always complain of his BIG NOSE! GHS just posted Ghamja's big nose too. Hahaha :)) Is she teasing LMH again? I'm not surprise that he complains of his features because he always see GHS' small cutie face. :D Therefore he don't like a gf that have a big face! Lol! His ideal type is still the same petite & cute baby face women. How obvious!!! =)

@myonenonly agree with you.

yay....what do you think abt this,

Isn't this a great HS always posted first b4 MH's interviews news out :D

too may i think it's not a coincidence any more now 5 years and counting...  ;)) :)>-

---------------

I think LMH is looking at GHS' face too much in five years & counting... Kkkkk it's always the case, you tend to compare & conclude your imperfections to someone's perfect face. You wish

something you don't have. :) But LMH face is just as perfect as GHS' ...what is he complaining about? :)

HELLO MINSUNERS! :-h

The Mysterious Legs...BOW! :))
why one leg is long and the other one short? large and the other one petite? sinewy and the other one slim? has a more prominent knee cap and the other indistinct?
WHY OH WHY? =))xx77.jpgcr:iamaminsuner

WHATEVER! i think one leg is owned by a big man while the other leg by a petite woman. how's that even possible? i guess her being an artist and director did the trick! :-j
but that large leg also wears leggings...couple leggings maybe?! which leaves me thinking...at home the prince wears leggings too, SEE? ;))
this is just for fun sisters but if others find this delulu, who cares? MINSUN IS FUN! hence, BEING A MINSUNER IS MORE FUN! \:D/

GOD BLESS MINSUN and ALL MINSUNERS! >:D<

About the legs.... I'm quite sure these legs belong to two different persons.... I think the position is weird and not normal if  they belong to only a single person.The left one should look shorter when it is slightly bent, but instead it seems much  longer compared to the right one....... ;)

[News]
Lee Minho in China with 80 security personnel and one floor of hotel rooms were not enough.

1558589_442989282467374_1055007678_n.jpg

Wuhan Morning News reported on Jan 15: On 10th, South Korean popular idol Lee Min Ho [weibo] for his stay at Shangri-La Hotel Wuhan attracted a large number of fans after hearing the news of the hotel and they surrounded all entrances. The helpless popular king did not go out for a day. It is worth mentioning that Lee Min Ho even brought his own Kimchi over to promote the Korean culture as a Korean actor.

Mr. Tao Yuan Gen, the General Manager representing the hotel management welcome Mr. Lee Min Ho's visit, even presented the hotel special rice cake box gift to him which represented good luck. Lee Min Ho said: "Very happy to stay in Wuhan Shangri-La Hotel , also thanks to the careful arrangement of the hotel and friendly service, taking good care of us, looking forward to visit Wuhan again."

Lee Min Ho booked the whole entire 19th floor and that floor is Shangri-La Hotel's VIP guests rooms, outside people can only use specific card in order to take the elevator to that floor. According to the relevant person in charge of the hotel, 19th floor has a total of more than 20 rooms, but still can't accommodate Lee Min Ho's this trip as his security personnel have a total of 80 people, this does not include his own four bodyguards. Hotel also arranged 40 security personnel responsible for the external security work.

Although Lee Min Ho only stayed for a day, but the hotel took quite some time to do preparatory work, Lee Min Ho did not leave the hotel that day, food was arranged by hotel for Japanese and Korean cuisine, and Lee Min Ho even brought his Kimchi over.

Credit link: http://ent.sina.com.cn/s/j/k/2014-01-16/09344082502.shtml
Pic cr: Minoz Peace
Translated by Jominz/Admin ~
LMH-HeirsKDrama fb

regie22

said:

HELLO MINSUNERS!

:-h

The Mysterious Legs...BOW! :)

)

why one leg is long and the other one short? large and the other one petite? sinewy and the other one slim? has a more prominent knee cap and the other indistinct?
WHY OH WHY? 

=))

cr:iamaminsuner

WHATEVER! i think one leg is owned by a big man while the other leg by a petite woman. how's that even possible? i guess her being an artist and director did the trick! :-j

but that large leg also wears leggings...couple leggings maybe?! which leaves me thinking...at home the prince wears leggings too, SEE?

;)

)

this is just for fun sisters but if others find this delulu, who cares? MINSUN IS FUN! hence, BEING A MINSUNER IS MORE FUN! \:D/

GOD BLESS MINSUN and ALL MINSUNERS! 

>

:D

<

A warm welcome to all our newbie minsuners, @SheryIP, @capone,@Angelineong, sorry if I miss anyone.Please do share your love for minsun here and backread to update the minsun love story.Yes our couple is always connected. LMH mentioned his big nose and GHS tweeted Big nosed Ghamja and we all know who she refers Ghamja to! hahaha
Thanks to all who keep this thread going with warm comments and warm love for minsun and minsuners.:)