♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

goo ahn they r going to get married.so no wrong in posting publicly his love for koo.each people have their own style.ghs previous bf gained popularity becoz of his relation to koo in the initial phase of his career.ghs got more popularity when she is with ahn.she was always suppressed invisibly by her ex.coming during night and not acknowledge publicly at day is insulting to anyone to save his career.it is more better to gain fame by acknowledging someone publicly.warning must be also to people who bashes ahn.

• Like 3

10729397_1722558621300134_1457244284_n.jGod has  sent  us  with  pairs. Some where,  someone will born for  us They're  tied  by God. We  think  Minsun  but  God  think Anhgoo. Let  God bless them.  I know  only, 3 more  days but Minsun is my favorite couple 

• Like 3

Anyway ahn goo getting married in two days.what problem is there for lee min ho to acknowledge his love in public?he did it with suzy very easily.he did n t do that to goo which is humiliating.And our goo can also waited over some time as lee has changed agency now.wrong timing.that s why u cannot have a bf younger than your age.they will love and date sweetly but in terms of commitment and acknowledgement they fail.might be he learned the lesson in Suzy's case that 's why he admitted unlike in min min relationship and goo.suzy must thank goo for giving her lee min ho and ahn must thank lmh to give him a wife like ghs.but minsun is always the best.loved the lines of lmh in his album,"we were beautiful because we were together".he still cherishes his past love memories.Much of their youthful days were spent together.Ahn must be congratulated for accepting ghs's past love life and loving her.now when min min issue came,ghs was there.if ever minzy breaks up,there will not be ghs at all for lmh.anyways wishes to both the couples.

On 5/19/2016 at 2:55 AM, amuthaSURESH said:

?page=1353?page=1353

Hide contents

Reveal hidden contents

One man's trash      

.....   Is

another man's treasure.!!!!

U can t get back the true love again when u let it go

• Like 4

Congratulations to Ghs and Ahn !  You look good together

lmh - you are not very bright to let a good woman like GHS go . You chose career over a good woman - what big lost for you. A good woman who stood by you for many for many years but it only took Ahn one year - kudos to Ahn who doesn't let a woman wait 

Time to change name to goodbyegirl 

• Like 8

I don't if they were a real couple or not but i did had hope for them. I think i will always secertly hold them in my heart as a couple. Ill always be gratefull that I encountre two human beings that made my heart pitter patter with outright love for their great acting and fab chemistry together. Plus they were both the reason i began watching dramas. So thanks all of you who gave me hope and encourage my hopeless romantic illusions for these two great people. May they have happiness in whihcever way they find and with whomever. Of course i cried and felt a little down but it is what it is. Afterall they like ourselves are human and must live up to what makes them happy.

Night night sweet princess of minsun

• Like 3

On 20/05/2016 at 3:48 AM, Minsuntruecouple said:

Congratulations to Ghs and Ahn !  You look good together

lmh - you are not very bright to let a good woman like GHS go . You chose career over a good woman - what big lost for you. A good woman who stood by you for many for many years but it only took Ahn one year - kudos to Ahn who doesn't let a woman wait 

Time to change name to goodbyegirl 

I am totally agree with you LMH lost a woman who always support and beside him. He don't courage to fight to the woman he love maybe someday he can do that to other woman.Right now I'm so happy to see our Jandi is now in the hand of the man she loves. Because Ahn show to our Jandi that she worth it to fight for her.

• Like 4

Hello everyone!

I'm one of the loyal MinSun followers and I truly love them. So the moment I learned that they parted ways already, my heart ached so much. It ached even more when I came to know the news that GHS is getting married to AJH. But as the days passed by and as I see for myself the love and affection of AJH toward GHS, my heart gradually the fact that some things do change, and so with MinSun (sad to say). I started to appreciate AhnGoo couple now.

With LMH, he's not like Jun Pyo who goes beyond and willing to sacrifice for the sake of his ladylove. Well, such idea of love happens only in the reel situation.

Let us to continue to pray for each them as we truly care for them regardless of the reality now.

• Like 3

Girls , don't you have your specific forum , to discus this issue of marriage ? I don't trust in AJH's love and sincerity for GHS ! Why he let her go to City Hall , by herself ? Where is the impatience to be together ? And that proposal in a parking lot , in a trunk of a car with some plant which looks as weeds . Where are the wedding rings for them both ? GHS said in an interview that she breaks-up with her "former " bf , for he puts the career before their love . then how come her new "husband " did the same and she said nothing ? how come he couldn't modify his program for two hours , to accompany his new bride to City Hall , just like that in their first marriage's   day ? I DON'T TRUST HIM ! So let this forum to be what it was , a history of LMH and GHS love , because they loved each other and we know this very well . There are proves , there is the confession of GHS and so many witnesses . Please , this is MinSun thread  and even it became less active , there is their history and Minsunners sweet memories ! Go to your pages !

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

On 5/26/2016 at 11:05 PM, myoblu said:

Girls , don't you have your specific forum , to discus this issue of marriage ? I don't trust in AJH's love and sincerity for GHS ! Why he let her go to City Hall , by herself ? Where is the impatience to be together ? And that proposal in a parking lot , in a trunk of a car with some plant which looks as weeds . Where are the wedding rings for them both ? GHS said in an interview that she breaks-up with her "former " bf , for he puts the career before their love . then how come her new "husband " did the same and she said nothing ? how come he couldn't modify his program for two hours , to accompany his new bride to City Hall , just like that in their first marriage's   day ? I DON'T TRUST HIM ! So let this forum to be what it was , a history of LMH and GHS love , because they loved each other and we know this very well . There are proves , there is the confession of GHS and so many witnesses . Please , this is MinSun thread  and even it became less active , there is their history and Minsunners sweet memories ! Go to your pages !

I know your a minsun fan..fan of LMH and GHS and as fan of ghs pls respect her descision marrying Ahn.she knows  ahn better more than anyone of us here. shes happy with him and if you follow their story or read any news about them you see how much Ahn love her and adore her..for once all of us here are minsun fan before becominv ahngoo fan.but not becoz some shift to ahngoo doesnt mean we dont support minsun.we dont mind if one day minsun will work 2gether again.but we know what is reel from real.we dont want also to wish any bad things about the marriage of GHS and ahn just to satisfy the fantasy of minsun fan.about her registering their marriage its only us intenational fans are making big deal out of it.if you read knetz comment about registering her marriage not single one comment ask why shes alone.ahn at that time is filming his korean drama and they are rushing to finish it befor junh ilwoo enlisy this year.about the proposal. you saw GHS face?shes happy and glowing.shes simple girl and she Doesnt need grand proposal just to make her happy.simple things thats meaningful and from someone she love is enough for her.lets be happy for GHS and support her marriage.no need to hate ahn.LMH & suzy still going strong.they maybe have different someon in life now but that doesnt mean we dont support them.lets respect their personal life.

sorry cant help it coz im a silent lurker of both pages.

• Like 1

ara louise , where do you see "lack of respect " ? In my lack of trust in ajh ? You don't know me at all , so you're not allowed to give me demeanor lesson ! I don't read "knetz comment about registering her marriage not single one comment " , I have my own opinion and my own questions . Have you seen in his IG - probably erased now - his trunk car full with roses , while he embraces his gf ? I did and I realised from where he got the idea with trunk car .GHS , is free to to what she want and I'm free to not like it !  My point is that THIS WAS , IS AND WILL BE MINSUN THREAD ! Why don't you respect this simple fact ?! I respect them by not mingling in their life . Go and lurk elsewhere , in the right pager , which exist  ,and let this to be what it is . Abstain your self to give advise ,when its not asked , mind your own business !

I watch both their dramas and i must say that although she and her husband have charisma.  I still want to see lee min ho and ghs in a drama together. They had chemistry onscreen for boysoverflowers. Just like i want to see a part 2 of blood i want to see a drama with a more mature love theme with lmh and ghs.  Lots of crying lots lots of  angst and jealousy. It would be delicious.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

On 5/31/2016 at 0:26 PM, phamtonsnow said:

I watch both their dramas and i must say that although she and her husband have charisma.  I still want to see lee min ho and ghs in a drama together. They had chemistry onscreen for boysoverflowers. Just like i want to see a part 2 of blood i want to see a drama with a more mature love theme with lmh and ghs.  Lots of crying lots lots of  angst and jealousy. It would be delicious.

Me too i dont mind if ghs and lmh hav reunion project in the future.or a reunion fanmeeting of all the cast of bof for its 10th yr aniversary.both hav amazing chemistry onscreen.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

• 2 weeks later...

I was going to let it go since I have congratulated GHS on her nuptial  but I can't stand reading post in blaming and griping etc etc . Since you guys won't let it go ..

To Riagi and all other sunnies or ahngoo who post here . Who do u think u are trespassing here and talking badly about LMH !!!  

I'm sure GHS is happy to learn that her fans have no manners and have no class . Looking at her husband latest  IG in Japan -( GHS running away from him ) ... awkward

She is not looking like the classy  lady that she used to be . The Eventually the knetz will have a field  day with them . 

I will report you guys for slandering an actor so you cannot  post in the soompi thread even in your beloved sunnies or ahngoo thread 

btw - the love story is getting kind of old - all his IG , his managers IG , all the talks about his love for GHS are not paying off except for their fans . His show stinks ! The show  improved the rating when discussing GHS but without it ... The show and the casts are boring and nothing to look at . 

He gave his career to marry but he had no career to give up -so there is no sacrifice on his part .in fact GHS is helping his career . I don't think it's working .  Except for  their fans - their marriage would have been forgotten by the public - but he keeps it fresh by posting their whereabouts . What's he going to do when his variety show ends? May be he is going to do a reality show about Ahgoo marriage and may be that's why he is posting a lot of their whereabouts to get ready for the reality show . Since he posted everything else - there is nothing else left . Also - I thought they were not having a honeymoon- it looks to me that they were in a honeymoon in Japan- did he lie and forgot he mentioned it ? Whatever 

and all the rumors about lmh getting dumped - who cares?  It's probably false and publicity just like what the ahngoo couple are doing posting everything from the proposal  etc etc. . I thought I read  GHS said she doesn't want her love life out there then why does she let husband put it out there . 

Why do u care about LMH love life when GHS already settled down? Be happy and leave LMH alone - GHS moved  on and so did LMH . 

Get a life Sunnies , ahngoos or whatever.  Enjoy the ahngoos in their thread or Facebook and STOP criticizing LMH because there is plenty to criticize on Ahn so don't go there