♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Hello every one I dont relly believed that GHS dont care the minsunners anymore its just that she cant comment anything bec they both busy running their own life and interest but once they back to work together as love team they can show again to their fans that they are happy fullfilling our desire to see them working again in one project they may not be good lovers but at least they can stillbe a good friends and loveteam

One Call Away"

I'm only one call away
I'll be there to save the day
Superman got nothing on me
I'm only one call away

Call me, baby, if you need a friend
I just wanna give you love
C'mon, c'mon, c'mon
Reaching out to you, so take a chance

No matter where you go
You know you're not alone

I'm only one call away
I'm only one call away

Come along with me and don't be scared
I just wanna set you free
C'mon, c'mon, c'mon
You and me can make it anywhere
For now, we can stay here for a while
'Cause you know, I just wanna see you smile

No matter where you go
You know you're not alone

I'm only one call away
I'm only one call away

And when you're weak I'll be strong
I'm gonna keep holding on
Now don't you worry, it won't be long
Darling, and when you feel like hope is gone
Just run into my arms

I'm only one call away
I'm only one, I'm only one call away
I'm only one call away

I'm only one call away

FROM BOF POOLSCENE                                                                                                                                                                                                 LMH;WHY  CAN'T  I STOP LOVING YOU?BABY I LOVE U;WAITING FOR U             GHS;U WILL SAY MY NAME.(REMEMBER)

I'LL ALWAYS LOVE YOU

Standing by my window, listening for your call
Seems I really miss you after all
Time won't let me keep these sad thoughts to myself
I'd just like to let you know, I wish I'd never let you go

And I'll always love you
Deep inside this heart of mine
I do love you
And I'll always need you
And if you ever change your mind
I'll still, I will love you

I wish you'd never left me but love's a mystery
You can break a heart so easily
Oh the days and nights reveal how much I feel for you
Time has come for me to see how much your love has meant to me

And I'll always love you

Time like a river keeps on rolling right on by
Nothing left for me to do
So I watch the river rise

And I'll always love you
I do love you
And I'll always need you
I'll still, I will
And I'll still, I will love you

I'LL ALWAYS LOVE YOU

Standing by my window, listening for your call
Seems I really miss you after all
Time won't let me keep these sad thoughts to myself
I'd just like to let you know, I wish I'd never let you go

And I'll always love you
I do love you
And I'll always need you

I wish you'd never left me but love's a mystery
You can break a heart so easily
Oh the days and nights reveal how much I feel for you
Time has come for me to see how much your love has meant to me

And I'll always love you

Time like a river keeps on rolling right on by
Nothing left for me to do
So I watch the river rise

And I'll always love you
I do love you
And I'll always need you
I'll still, I will
And I'll still, I will love you

I had a feeling that you’re holding my heart
And I know that it is true
You wouldn't let it be broken apart
'Cause it's much too dear to you

Forever we'll be together
No one can break us apart
For our love will truly be
A wonderful smile in your heart

When the night comes and I’m keeping your heart
How I feel so much more secure
You wouldn't let me close my eyes
So I can see you through and through

You're a sweet tender lover
We are so much in love
I'm not afraid when you're far away
Just give me a smile in your heart... 

You brighten my day, showin' me my direction
You're coming to me and giving me inspiration
How can I ask for more from you my dear
Maybe just a smile in your heart

I'm always dreamin' of being in love
But now I know that this is true
Since you came into my life
It's true love that I had found

I pray that you wouldn't leave me
Whatever may come along
But if you do, I would feel so bad

You brighten my day, you’re showing me my direction
How could I ask for more from you my dear?
Maybe just a smile in your…

Maybe just a smile in your heart…

Twee
  • Like 1

I had a feeling that you’re holding my heart
And I know that it is true
You wouldn't let it be broken apart
'Cause it's much too dear to you

Forever we'll be together
No one can break us apart
For our love will truly be
A wonderful smile in your heart

When the night comes and I’m keeping your heart
How I feel so much more secure
You wouldn't let me close my eyes
So I can see you through and through

You're a sweet tender lover
We are so much in love
I'm not afraid when you're far away

You brighten my day, showin' me my direction
How can I ask for more from you my dear

I'm always dreamin' of being in love
But now I know that this is true
Since you came into my life
It's true love that I had found

I pray that you wouldn't leave me
Whatever may come along
But if you do, I would feel so bad

Maybe just a smile in your…

Maybe just a smile in your heart…

Twee
  • Like 2

Hello minsunners,

I'd like to give my two cents about the recent event of our minsun...

firstly, I became a shipper because of their great chemistry on BOF, much more of an avid fan when I speculated that they were really a true couple ever since there were so much evidences surfaces and we can even tell that the couple were in loved but the downside came  when lmh was seen by the dispatch and it really saddened me because I know ghs was deeply hurt that is if they were still together at that time not to mention on the news scandal about another actress before suzy, oh sorry I forgot her name.. she's the lead actress of the city hunter. I was even convinced myself that these scandal news about lmh were all lies because I did not read any comment from lmh himself about the real status about it... ("I keep on the watch in here for the latest news"). Then when his statement about his ideal girl somewhat  changed, I suspected that our couple where no longer be together. I too was hurt when I saw ghs was sad on her pix and it made me wished that I hope she will find a man who is proud to be her boyfriend, cares for her and loves her so that lmh will wake up and instead of keeping their relationship a secret, he will revail it wholeheartedly.

then "ANGEL EYES" drama came... I did wished and hope that it will be lsy who will fulfill my wished but then again it was hopeless, it's impossible to be him because the way I see them, they are just friend that's all, no sparks after the drama ends.

then "BLOOD" drama came... when I saw ajh, honestly speaking I didn't find him qualified for our girl because he's so young for her, my bad because I didn't look for his autobiography right away and boy I  was so shocked when I found out that he's 28 years old same as lmh. A cancerian and born under the year of rabbit who is also perfectly match for her, a match made in heaven too. Then the Happy together show with the blood casts surfaced.... when our girl was ask if she dated a celebrity and answered it, I was so sad and hurt as well because I think I know who she referred to and I pitied her because she doesn't deserved to be treated that way. It's so unfair on her part, no wonder the scandal of him appeared like that  but how come it was seen by the dispatch so easily. hmmmm..... That's when I said to myself that if ajh will show interest to our girl then it's about time for her to be happy as well. Imagine being lonely for a year or so, it feels so hallow inside when you don't have someone special, who cares and loves you dearly.  My hopes was again failed when ajh said he's dating secretly, never in my wildest dream that he teased her or she's the one he'd been talking to, I just then Iet it passed over until the dispatch of ajhghs surfaced.

When you look intently of their picture, you can see happiness and full of love. I know lmh will surely be happy for her, she may not be his sweetheart anymore but she is still his friend. they are still remained friends and friends support each other no matter what happens even though they have  separate lives now. Each of them deserve to be happy and must move on. I support Goo Hye Sun and Ahn Jae Hyun because they are going to be as one on May 21, that means  whatever success or failures may come, they will face it together, it's  a commitment to our lord. That goes for Lee Minho too, if he's going to get married to the right one for him, I'll also support them too but for now I only support him because he still choose to be a single for now...

What's more important is that we as die hard fans will always be there for them, support and love them all the way.... That's what we are aren't we??? That's all....  God Bless Us All...

• Like 6

Dear Jo

I understand where you are coming from and I appreciate ur post more than the others who crossed just to say their two cents and gloat . But you have to understand ... This is a shippers minsun paradise . This means Minsun fans have the right to post here without raining on Koo's parade- Best wishes for her. What I cannot stand is how in the Sunnies page - Anhgoo fans or sunnies are taking a bite  at LMH worse than a bunch of pit bulls . Some are also posting here and minsunnners Facebook lecturing and yelling telling minsunners we are disrespectful to Koo and yet  aren't they the ones being disrespectful by crossing between obnoxiousness and protectiveness?  Koo's relationship is public so why bother with this thread and Facebook .Get over LMH and let him be and  celebrate in the sunnies and ahngoo page and leave the this thread alone .LMH is with someone else so stop talking  about him .  Be happy for Koo that's fine but don't take the opportunity to talk crap on LMH . They say minsunners are delusional and yet they keep mentioning LMH's name which tells you they too believe they were a couple then if not now.Since you claim Koo moved on so move .if you don't surf the other thread - it won't bother you so stay on your own thread and celebrate there .  Why do we have to stop because you are surging and it is irritates and bothers you?  If a new ship is formed for legendary tycoon- are there going to posts saying not to post cuz she is engaged or a married woman ? What's the difference here since this ship was formed under the BOF days .keep in mind- we don't cross the other ship . This page is for LMH and GHS and it will stay like that until minsunners stop posting .

• Like 1

Dear all minsunners :)

it's been a lo g time for me not posting on this thread because im busy to find they 'hint' till now kkkkk ;p

hey guys I think we don't have to get mad or sad or something like that about minsun truth nowadays.

break up in the relationship is a usual thing. I remember in one of lee interview, he said in that time he like to hear aong from 'troy' (correct me if I'm wrong) with the title 'that I was once by your side.' If you see the lyrics, that's so pathetic. Really2 one of the pathetic song. And I can feel how hurt lee that time. So how come if he not in the relationship, he will like that song? That song must be 

after that, again in one of his interview, he speak up that he not longer want to related with bof (hmm this sounds bad but we all know that all this time, even start from his career he always say that bof is his favorite's one and yaa it's because so many memories he made with koo :/)

so that, I realize our couple is no longer together. In addition, koo's explanation in happy together became the strong proof that our couple is not as one anymore.

what is the main point that I want to bring up in here is, not just koo who is the one being hurt. But also lee. All this time lee being hurt too. Even if you see the lyric of his two recent single, 'i love you' and 'the day,' both talks about the past love, beautiful love, and hope someday they can be together.

But, God's plan is a secret. All we can do this time is praying and hope the best for them :)

ohye I want to warning you for ahngoo shippers. I know you are not the real sunnies. I the real sunnies wont hurt minsunners. And also the real minoz. Because in the past time, we both holding hand together and we know the up and down this ship.

i believe that you, someone-who-call-yoursel-as-ahngoo-shippers is just a new minsunners and don't know anything about minsun. 

We believe what we believing. So dont mind with us! 

And for my beloved minsunners, minsun will be stay in our heart, if they can be real, one good point (maybe) is they can reunite on small screen again hihihi

HAPPY FRIDAY MINSUNNERS!! 

• Like 4

11 hours ago, Arisa said:

Dear all minsunners :)

it's been a lo g time for me not posting on this thread because im busy to find their 'hint' till now kkkkk ;p

hey guys I think we don't have to get mad or sad or something like that about minsun truth nowadays.

break up in the relationship is a usual thing. I remember in one of lee interview, he said in that time he like to hear song from 'troy' (correct me if I'm wrong) with the title 'that I was once by your side.' If you see the lyrics, that's so pathetic. Really2 one of the pathetic song. And I can feel how hurt lee that time. So how come if he not in the relationship, he will like that song? 

after that, again in one of his interview, he speak up that he not longer want to related with bof (hmm this sounds bad but we all know that all this time, even start from his career he always say that bof is his favorite's one and yaa it's because so many memories he made with koo :/)

so that, I realize our couple is no longer together. In addition, koo's explanation in happy together became the strong proof that our couple is not as one anymore.

what is the main point that I want to bring up in here is, not just koo who is the one being hurt. But also lee. All this time lee being hurt too. Even if you see the lyric of his two recent single, 'i love you' and 'the day,' both talks about the past love, beautiful love, and hope someday they can be together.

But, God's plan is a secret. All we can do this time is praying and hope the best for them :)

ohye I want to warning you for ahngoo shippers. I know you are not the real sunnies. The real sunnies wont hurt minsunners. And also the real minoz. Because in the past time, we both holding hand together and we know the up and down this ship.

i believe that you, someone-who-call-yoursel-as-ahngoo-shippers is just a new minsunners and don't know anything about minsun. 

We believe what we believing. So dont mind with us! 

And for my beloved minsunners, minsun will be stay in our heart, if they can't be real, one good point (maybe) is they can reunite on small screen again hihihi

HAPPY FRIDAY MINSUNNERS!! 

• Like 2