♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

@jazreen17 I think you right. that person is clearly hyesun haters or a nubie minoz. as far as I know a true sunniez and minoz never disturbing us. they all know that we are a shippers. so they don't care about us. the one who keep disturbing us is mostly another shipper who doesn't like with a strong minsun connection because their shipper got nothing but minsun's not

so, let the antis be and we can just keep go on and don't mind with them. fighting minsunners! lets keep an eye on our couple ^^

• Like 4

Something wrong with my keyboard so I say what I wanted to say now...

minheart...u took courage entering to our territory to disrespect us, that was unforgivable, who do u think u are? If u're brave enough can u tell me/us who are those shippers u mentioned? If u can't stand n support ur words better keep that mouth of yours n don't ever use names, such a coward! If u want to ask something/anything by all means its my pleasure to answer u show up n don't hide...U believed what u believed we believed what we believed, why bother urself  about us? We died once already but we risen up, now a lot of people out there including u wanted to kill us again? By hooked or by crooked we won't allow it anymore, action speaks louder than words u can see it , use ur brain to figure it out what I'm saying, got it?

ATTENTION:

JUST A REMINDER TO PEOPLE WHO BELONGS TO OTHER DIMENSIONS WHO KEEP LURKING HERE, IF ANYONE WANTED TO ENTER IN OUR TERRITORY THINK BEFORE U ACT BECAUSE ENTERING IN A'LIONS DEN'OFTEN KILLS THE CAT...WE ARE NOT THAT EASY TO DEAL WITH PEOPLE...THANK YOU!

To my fellow MINSUNners who always believed n faithful to our couple no matter what blated happy x'mas n new year...we must stay strong n united for our dear couple...some unwanted guest showing up getting to my nerves (sigh) sorry for all d inconvenience guys...thanks everyone for all updates, sharing fanmade pix n thoughts, our couple almost hit homerun already so people in other dimensions in due time take d doze of their own medicines n disappear lol, MINSUN always n forever fighting! 

• Like 5

hello sisters. i miss you all, i miss reading and be updated. I'm so busy in school and other stuffs. how are you sisters? actually i need your opinion about this video that i posted, in 1:00 i think Jung il woo mentioned unnie (Koo hye sun) in his message to oppa.. and Lee min ho's reaction say it all.. even Kim bum and Minoz reactions is priceless! what do you think sisters?! thanks.:wub:

• Like 3

http://kpopfighting.com/2016/01/06/lee-min-ho-to-release-pictorial-book-to-mark-9th-year-anniversary/

Lee Min Ho to release pictorial book to mark 9th year anniversary
Actor Lee Min Ho is set to mark his 9th year anniversary, by releasing a special pictorial book titled ‘HERE – I was here, I AM HERE’ on January 15th.
The pictorial book was filmed entirely in Paris, France, where Lee Min Ho showed his daily life as an ordinary man on the streets. The foreign and romantic landscape of Paris will also seek to bring out Lee Min Ho’s unique charms and sweet charisma.
The photos captured Lee Min Ho in his most natural self, without the actor purposely posing for the camera. Even so, Lee Min Ho still stood out brightly with his lanky frame and good looks. Be it sitting at an outdoor cafe, getting around in the morning with a fresh face, or going for a light jog, Lee Min Ho looked really natural and dashing.
The pictorial will also come with a making of DVD, as well as several large-scale posters, and
Lee Min Ho’s personal writing where he will write about his present life and frustrations as a 29-year-old, and show his most true and natural self to fans.
‘HERE’ will be released first in Korea on January 15th, before being released in Japan, China, and other countries subsequently. Meanwhile after a two year hiatus, Lee Min Ho will finally return with his talk concert ‘MINOZ WORLD – MINOZ MANSION’ on January 16th at the Grand Peace Palace of Kyunghee University from 8PM (KST).

i am really curious about this album. Out of all days why this was announced on 5th January? May be its a gift for their 7th anniversary? And look at the title... I was here i am here,,, i guess minho is giving us clue that he was and he is always there for her princess koo? Cant wait to read his personal writing ^^

Hope something good happens :)946799_1215368375159435_6048599045512534

• Like 5

ku hye sun now does all pretty works.she was gorgeous as a bride.can t believe she is 31.a day without sound is similar to lmh new track.blood was awesome.but don t know why they hated it in Korea?i enjoyed the series thoroughly.i guess the guy she is talking about is lmh in breathe 2.when the agency can confirm the new couple dating news why can t they do it for ghs?she too has good international fans especially Taiwan,phillipines,indonesia.i guess she is one person who have been wronged.lee min ho says he will get married when 35, then ghs will be 38 when will she become mother?ghs cannot compromise as she expect respect in a relationship.she should have a more brave and courageous man not a guy like - who wants only secret night affair.

• Like 2

Let us wait and watch how far this new drama goes?if one guy can t live with a lady like ku hye sun then they can t live with anyone else.think age gap is seven years and I don t think it will work for more days.

• Like 1

Riagi- since you only have 3 post - you are not a minsunner. you are probably  the ones who had posts here before . go back to your own Anhgoo ship with Gelisa. why do you guys lurk here and post your opinions . if we are delusuonal here - its worst there. everyone have their own ideas and thats  why respect other people's thread !  

• Like 3

Happy 7th year anniversary to our dear couple more blessings to come in their careers hope n pray that all d obstacles in their way be cleared n in due time go public to let people see n prove that they are really a couple from a long time ago....Unwanted visitors pleased go away! Don't come n mingled to us, 'delusionals'...Thanks to sis RajitaVeni for bringing d good news about LMH, I'm wondering also what would be d written message of him all about...HERE 'I WAS HERE, I AM HERE, like he's saying that wherever he go n who ever he is now ,he's still d same from back then like his song 'LIKE THEN'right guy? MINSUN always n forever fighting! 

• Like 3

I m not a ahn goo shipper.even I love minsun a lot.i love to read all the post of this thread.from my view I think lee min ho is a person who leaves a girlfriend when he gets caught dating or the girl want him to admit publically.just my view.i m not thinking u r delusional.gu hye sun deserves the best man.

On 2015-12-31 at 5:46 PM, minheart said:

Im here and backtracking because this thead are currently become hot topic among minoz.. I love that some of you keep bein faithful towards this couple since 2009. BOF left a big impact in my life because its when i started following k dramas and become a fan of LMH. But as a Minoz, I solely support him and really got upset with the march announchment. But what could i do as a fan except accept, move on and keep support him. But shipper is really got on my nerves. I just want to say that you guys can ship whatever and however you wants. But please dont be too delusional and blame LMH with his decision. You said that this rumour created by LMH and Sz agency. Are you guys seriously blinded that think that someone huge like him would involves in this case? As you guys said that LMH keep his private matters. He is doin that too with his relationship now. And fyi, Sz is really huge in Korea too. Confirm a relationship were expected bring a lot of harm more to her because knetizen really love her. when the fake broke up comes up, knetizens were protecting her. I dont wanna create fanwars but once again if you guys still want to believe in your delusional thoughts please dont harrash particually one person or like you did to PMY. This brought a lot of antis to GHS and LMH too you know. Thanks

With all of my respect for your opinion, should say the time will tell to all of us, who was blinded and who wasn't. Till then we likes and shipping what we can, don't bother other shippers, whatever we're thinking them about, so we expect the same from other shippers or fans. My opinion, against any whispering, doubt the only person who can do can do anything it's Min Ho yah personally. The first moment, when he tell with his horses mouth that he is in love, interest whatever with that girl who now his "girlfriend" officially, I'll give up to shipping him with GHS. .  But till then, my right to think whatever I want about this officially confirmed rshp.  Just between us, what I learned from K entertainment business in the last 1.5 years, far enough believe everything from them. Dramas made about kind of situations, can you imagine how worth can be the reality if they even show a part of it? ;-) Have you ever watched You're beautiful or K-pop extreme survivals? ;-)

• Like 3

On 2016-01-01 at 7:45 PM, riagi said:

I feel our  couple broke up because lmh cannot tell the world he is dating ghs whereas ghs expect a confirmed respectful relationship not a secret affair.he chose suzy because she has a baby like face,draws quite well,natural beauty like our ghs.but for me ghs is the best.she even compared ahn to lmh.i guess they are trying to find each other in their new partners.don t lose hope my sisters.our couple will pass this ordeal and come out successfully.let us believe in destiny.

What are you talking about??? No, she didn't compared, not AHJ nor her TLT co-star, whatever stupid question asked from her, she said they (who is in question) are individuals, they has their own charms etc. kind of thing, I've never heart from her any words what take down LMH compared to anybody else. If you're saying "GHS" is the best (what is right anyway) how can write it just after you compared her to that "fake fairy" girl?! That girl is over valued, it's my opinion, but that is not my business, just that I really don't like to hear about her in this thread, and I'm quite sure I'm not alone with this wish.

• Like 3

Pleased people who belongs to other dimensions who took courage to enter in our territory, spouting all their nonsense, practice d virtue of 'respect n being civil to others'... i wondered why alot of people out there hve lots of interest in our couple nowadays....When d 'made up news' comes out last March most people (shippers) here abandoned this ship, i'm very disappointed bcoz they never gve LMH d benefits of d doubt, they judged n sentenced him without any further investigation...but as u can see people ,few of us left n still happy bcoz we believed on them unconditionally n most of all moving slowly but surely...Action speaks louder than words, MINSUN relationship is 'sacred'for them that's why they keeps it from public eye to run it smoothly without anyone noticing it,but except for us of course...Now if what we are showing, saying n posting here doesn't make sense to u people, that's your problems already bcoz we stand n believe in our own principles/conviction...curiosity kills d cat so be careful, hve a nice day/night everyone, our couple fighting! 

• Like 5

OMG! I'm speechless while reading the shared thoughts of Ayden Wong about d finished filming of "TLT" bts GHS-AYDEN WONG..."After a 111day shoot#TLT #GU JUN completed thank u elder care @Zhang Han #GHS#gratitude this encounter Hengdian goodbye GU JUN see u soon...guys do u get what this it means? I think some people really knows MINSUN existence bcoz most of their dramas content/messages are related to them (MINSUN couple)...GU JUN see u soon, I just knew it that "TLT"finished filming already n of all d names why they used GU JUN missing "PYO"(GU JUN PYO already aka LEEMINHO) lol...And of all d dates to celebrates LMH years in showbiz why he choose his 9 years not 8/10 bcoz 9 is his wifey birthdate, then released some more on Jan 5 d day when BOF first aired isn't it that fishy obvious guys? Homerun already lol, MINSUN fighting! 

• Like 4

this is a minsunner ship - this means we believe lmh and ghs belong  together and lmh is the right man for  ghs .This is what we are - minsunners . If you believe otherwise- dont post here . Post to your appropriate page and stay there. 

• Like 3

Hello my minsunners!

I know that I really dont have anything to share because in all honesty, I'm always on the look out side waiting for updates  to our minsun couple in here. I visited this thread almost everyday but as a silent lurker even so to the individual and I think maybe not only me who did the same. I know in my heart we minsunners are still in great numbers and for those antis, please, RESPECT is all we need. And  don't waste your time posting senseless comments in here. I don't care if you called us delusional, I don't give a damn, my faith is as hard as rock. The big news will come sooner or later and we minsunners are all here to celebrate with a big bang! MINSUNNERS HOLD ON TO YOUR SEATBELTS TO THE VERY END! FIGHTING!

• Like 2

Hi guys, remember BOF days when HS eating chocolate bar she offered it to MH out of respect then LMH took a bite without hesitation lol...Their golden days are so precious and we all know that LMH took good care of HS a lot, he even mentioned in an interview last time that he bought a meal for her thrice...That's we call true love, fate destiny people if its hard to believed then don't forced yourselves, time will tell everything though so MINSUNners fighting, our couple fighting! 

• Like 4