♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Nineteen more days b4 LMH's bday still patiently waiting his revelation who is d real CHOCO in his life that he can't lived w/out.If d time of REVELATION will come   I think not only Korea will b shaken up but d whole wide world  lol...MINSUN will always b forever  , Fighting! !!!

• Like 3

Sorry Chaellyn-  I'm afraid it will not happen 

we will look for hints and clues that they give us instead because we are patient and faithful minsunners  

Koo's composition : Breath.. New Age

Guess who will have a new age this month 

Lee Min Ho 's new age - 28 

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Edited by SFwarriors
  • Like 4

Hi minsunners! I just want to share my tought in here abt our couple. Im really happy to hear when minho mention choco instead of his thankful for the award. We all already know, right,  the meaning of choco for minho :) and before that, minho with his brightly smile attend his fansign and using his lovely choco tshirt. And the day after minho using choco tshirt, hye sun tweeting twice with a puppy eyes and little smile. Even she tweet "good morning" which is she is in a good mood. After all, im so happy (if you keep following them) that both still have a common mannerism :)

But to be honest, since that dating news came out, i try to be realistic now. But deep in my heart, i hope God will always hear our pray for our couple. That, minho and hyesun are meant to be and destined to be together for the rest of their life. Love you all sister!! 

• Like 5

SFwarrior my dear, don't lose ur HOPE as I mentioned  b4 media/reporters can forged or fabricated stories/news to b able to sell it even in d expense of innocent people that's how d showbizness revolves. LMH is very famous w/out scandals for years n take note he's a very private person also like GHS, so a lot of people out there hve a lot of interest on them...I strongly believed in their LOVE besides GHS said b4 that if u knew that u nver done anything wrong no explanation needed...So take it easy SFwarrior, don't take to heart whatever bad articles published. We need to fight a good fight till d end Fighting! !!!!

• Like 3

Chaellyn sis- I'm a big believer of minsun just like you and I believe they are still together and still going strong . I just don't think they will go public  any day soon that's all and that's  the only thing I meant . That's why I'm settling for anything they can give us ( tweets etc)  I don't believe the articles because LMH and GHS tweets , mannerism and couple colors says otherwise . You should check out the minsun lovers Facebook - there you will find the rest of the faithfuls - we share the love for our couple there . I wish they post here too so this thread will come alive . Cheers !

:)

• Like 2

TRUE so we must wait until they r ready to go public to reveal n admit their relationship. Remember LMH interviewed last October if I'm not mistaken he said that he had given up wants for materialistic things a long time ago bcos d most important to him was getting SOMEONE's TRUST.When u watched HT Blood cast HS mentioned that d celebrity she dated  wanted a low profile in their relationship she even think if she's more precious or his work...Again I wanted to point out LMH song U n I hve a part he said that d girl he liked was more precious than anything he had, he confessed it more than once...On d other hand GHS song IT'S YOU hve a part as well that d man who liked her confessed more than once also...One more thing both r extremely working hard GHS said it doesn't mean she wanted to buy a house, LMH said he worked so hard but d only thing that under his name was a house, get what I mean sis? That's d part of their interviews  last October I think; I'm a certified stalker who wanted to read/know all their connections even between d line lol.

• Like 3

Guest may21st

I currently watch this K-Drama about celebrity faking a date and I wonder if that's what happens

Wow as in super wow lol, I'm full of excitement n happiness bcos of GHS twit was she indirectly saying that she's w/ him all this time when she's missing in action. MINSUN really rock's, take ur time together as much as both of u wanted enjoy n hve a good time together...FIGHTING!!!!

• Like 3

Guest sareerat_e9aa

Their indirect message is meant to be for each other, I guess that he gave the message to society about his strong status now have someone (via choco sign) stand beside him.

He said something about I am the real one something like that in his IG.

And, Koo appearance today look very bright and fresh, no blue and sadness. I just saw her fresh look with Ghamja, After the LMH strongly express his thankful and love to choco before say about the award.

MinSun Fighting!!

Have a great holiday all lovely misunners,  

The truth is --- our couple is fine ❤️

We should also remember this tweet by Koo . LMH birthday is coming up -we may read a lot of articles that says otherwise but let's keep this photo of Koo and Ghamja in our minds  ladies . This should be the truth in our hearts . Cheers ❤️ 

LMh showed his love for Choco and now GHS is showing his love for Ghamja ❤️❤️❤️

This is a woman who is true to herself and the ones she loves. 

• Like 3

Twitter update 6:05 PM KST - 5 Jun 2015 ·

구혜선 @Koohyesun119

감자야

Potato/Ghamja

MOD EDIT: Do not quote pictures

Congrats to Ghamja - he will be starting in a new movie bounty hunter 

Choco must be so excited ! 

❤️❤️❤️❤️

We love you Koo . We love you Min Ho 

minoz❤️❤️❤️

Sunnies ❤️❤️❤️

Edited by akinahana89
  • Like 3

SFWarrior dear thanks for d info...An info comes out also today about GHS come back as a singer"After 10 years 100 years"d same day news of them daebak!!! And they still searching a star to b paired to LMH's new movie Bounty  Hunter. ....In my wishful thinking what if they will take GHS as d leading lady maybe it will b a hit big time more than d BOF days...Haizt my imagination daebak as well lol.. When will b d time that they will reunited again in a drama or movie I hpe will b coming anytime soon...MINSUN having CODES in communicating daebak Fighting!!!!!

• Like 3

Hi all!

Today, on june 8, both of them releasing the news about their soon project. GHS with her new album Breath and LMH with his new movie project Bunty Hunter.

I hope, their project will get success and let's support them anyway.

Cheer up minsunners! ^^

• Like 3

MINSUN congrats!!!!!! I'm very proud both of u....GHS chebal release ur mv on d day of LMH's bday, take courage they will nver know d meaning only us lol...I love u n i miss u so much Angel, stay safe healthy n happy always God bless u n Ghamja always n forever, FIGHTING!!!!

• Like 2