♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

VITAMINSUN!!

any of minsunners noticed this?

Letter "L" in GHS' movie fragment of sweet memories,

And this "L" guy, he admit it himself! (look at his description :x )

https://instagram.com/actorleeminho

I BELIEVE IN MINSUN FAITH yahooo >:D< ;))

edit: i can't post pictures so i just show the link here haha :D
  • Like 1

Woww sis... Super... Yeah surely letter 'L' has some connection between #Minsun :) Thanks for the vitaminsun dear @jjangmeyon
And sisters... Did u observe his description for his IG Update?
He said : "I started because of fake accounts. #I'mtherealone #Minomi #Nofakes. 
Why did he mention Minomi to prove its his official account?  :-? :-? :-?
And also he said #I'mtherealone .. May he is saying he is alone in Paris... and it was just a made up story like the previous scandals :(Poor them chincha :(He also said #NoFakes... So Get lost girl!! No fakes pls!!!!
#MINSUN TRUE LOVE.......... 
We all know MINOMI is realted to KHS :)3ucn.jpgBGOMkQiCYAELh8z.jpg:large

NEVER LOOSE FAITH IN MINSUN......  :x

Today I feel specially happy and contented , for I saw an irrefutable prove of MINSUN realness ! Everything was a hideous mise-en- scene and couldn't last too much  !    Ili KJ posted in FB that proof and I hope she'll post in here , too ! 
  Yesterday , LMH-shi the Prince of my heart , during his departure for Malaysia   make few steps of a penguin walk , which he madden back in time during BOF  when he imitated the walking of GJD  !   For me there no need for another proof : MINSUN IS REAL LIKE ALWAYS !
  10968456_284933088297770_282902171852316http:  You thought you trapped me ?  Well , think again !                                   

myoblu said:  Today I feel specially happy and contented , for I saw an irrefutable prove of MINSUN realness ! Everything was a hideous mise-en- scene and couldn't last too much  !    Ili KJ posted in FB that proof and I hope she'll post in here , too ! 
  Yesterday , LMH-shi the Prince of my heart , during his departure for Malaysia   make few steps of a penguin walk , which he madden back in time during BOF  when he imitated the walking of GJD  !   For me there no need for another proof : MINSUN IS REAL LIKE ALWAYS !
http:  You thought you trapped me ?  Well , think again !                                   

• Like 1

I agree with @llk, @myoblu ,@rajina_veni  sis- These hints are all related or connected to our couple.  \:D/
In addition, their couple colors are white, gray and black. Even the LMH's thread commented and posted that he was doing a penguin walk. If you also look at he pictures  of the Malaysia event- Min Ho's mannerism is till Koo's - I don't know how to post picz and vids so please post if you can. 
Most of important of all -  Congrats to our princess! It shows that you can't bring a great lady down!  Goo Hye Sun - we love and keep on doing what you love to do!  You have fans all over the world and we support and love you as a person and as an actress. Stay as you are and please don't apologize for your acting because you did a great job from beginning to the end of the drama 

=D>

• Like 2

I agree with @llk, @myoblu ,@rajina_veni  sis- These hints are all related or connected to our couple.  \:D/
In addition, their couple colors are white, gray and black. Even the LMH's thread commented and posted that he was doing a penguin walk. If you also look at he pictures  of the Malaysia event- Min Ho's mannerism is till Koo's - I don't know how to post picz and vids -sorry
Most of important of all -  Congrats to our princess! It shows that you can't bring a great lady down!  Goo Hye Sun - we love you and keep on doing what you love to do!  You have fans all over the world and we support and love you as a person and as an actress. Stay as you are and please don't apologize for your acting because you did a great job from beginning to the end of the Blood drama . 

=D>

• Like 2

Happy anniversary my beloved MINSUN ! I'll love you till death and beyond ! I hope you celebrate pleasantly this significant , life's important date for you and for us Minsunners ! Long and fruitful life my adorable , beautiful , magnificent couple !   Happy 6th anniversary Minsunners ! Let's not let alone our source of joy , enchantment  and love  MINSUN ! Let's keep them together tight embraced in our love !

10702209_703183153144196_391698178319647

http:
  • Like 2

Thank you Faye and myoblu sis---I know it is hard to believe in something you can't truly see but it is just as hard to let go of a couple who has a long history together.  In 2009 through 2010 - there were actual photos of them together where we can see loving interaction between the two of them. I think more so from LMH than GHS.  I think he was smitten with there from the start - not just by her outside beauty but her inner  beauty too. She is humble, full of convictions and fights for what is right. Her movie Daugher  didn't due well but  she got an award for bringing awareness to child abuse. I think for GHS making money is secondary - awareness to her cause whether child abuse, blindness or children's leukemia  are more important. 
Even today- we can see how GHS's inner and outside beauty. She is incomparable to anyone in my eyes. Since she is a very sincere woman to her loved ones and her fans- I know she would not steer her fans wrong.  If indeed  she and LMH were never a couple- we would not see the connections between them through the sightings and her tweeter these last 6 years. Just before the Suzy and LMH sightings and scandal- GHS tweeted her art. It is the drawing of the peach tree with red strings and LMH face as a boy. What does a red string means?it means you can never break the tie between two people who are meant together no matter what- soul mate. LMH on the other hand, tweeted a selfie of himself in Paris of the Champs Elysees with a caption of "I have been walking alone" . ALos his IG says "IAMTHEREALONE"Ofcourse you were there alone- Starhaus was there in your place with Suzy (LOL)
 The scene in BOF  where Jandi and Jun Pyo   first kissed was  the turning point of their relationship. It was at the playground where Jun Pyo (aka LMH)  made Champ Elysees for Jandi (aka GHS).  One of of LMH interview- he said it was his favorite scene .  So how does LMH go from this to meeting Suzy and became a couple?  It makes sense now... together their advertisement capacity doubled.  Now I see $ sign all over the relationship. GHS - I hope one day - my two boys marry someone like you and I will die happy Sorry for the long post but once a Minsunner is always a Minsunner.  

• Like 3

Guest dibayngracie

Please vote ku hye sun in baeksang award.Just download (Paeksang award).Lee min ho is no.1 in male category for movie and ku hye sun is no.1 for female tv category.We might see them in th red carpet award...

Guest dibayngracie

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.JK.Soft.Mobile.PaekSang.Awards2015.Global... just download this app,you need to buy points.Click the charge button and then you can vote.She's in TV female category for popularity award.Krystal is now in the first spot.But lee min Ho is no.1 in his spot..Please let us make this possible,we might see us them together in the red carpet.

Love this thread so much!!! <3

Its really special...this couple is really the cutest couple I have ever seen :X

They make me smile like an fool... :P whenever they are together :P

Lee Min Ho is naughty,hot,cute.....tall guy..

........handsome....most charming guy ever!

Ku Hye Sun is shy,cute,petite......but a natural beauty!

What a combination!

They are a dreamy couple ^_^

Tottally addicted to MinSun <3 :D

• Like 2

Guest dibayngracie

For more info check the ku hye sun community in facebook.I downloaded the app thru my phone.I wasn't able to upload the screenshot here coz I'm just using my phone Or you can visit ku hye sun soompi.I think one of the sunnies there uploaded the screenshot.

Guest tami1212

please help me why i can't open this page??? i really love this couple.and i want a know new news  and picture about them