♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

elizabeth90 said: Lol dont blame lee min ho for your deluded minds, there was no indication or confirmation or proof that those two were dating eachother, i could understand if this was lee min ho first girlfriend, but it isnt, during those six years you guys were shipping min ho with koo he dated a girl called min young remember her?.. but y'all refuse to accept it, and some reigned insult on the actress, which in turn created antis for koo hye sun. Long story short you guys are not helping koo hye sun, hate to say it but your thinking are worst than haters or antis, your deluded state have only brought koo more bashing . It is time to move on... NEWS FLASH.. THEY NEVER DATED SO STOP EMBARRASING YOURSELVES AND KOO HYE SUN THE WAY Y'ALL DID BEFORE. AND STOP HATING ON LEE MIN HO AND IS NEW GIRL, YOU CREATED THIS MESS YOURSELF SO DEAL WITH IT WITHOUT INVOLVING A YOUNG BEAUTIFUL COUPLE... as a koo hye sun fan who has been supportive of her carrer for years this is the best news ever... time to decide what your priorities are, is it koo career and well being or is it about who she dates.

I'm done with kdrama too . The celebs have unrealistic relationships . Im done with Lee min Ho too. I think he fed on the fans desire . Not to keen on s person like that - very fake Goo Hye sun is the real deal . I hope she finds someone outside the industry like her best friend . If they did date - years of her life wasted on him . What goes up will come down

GIRLS HERE IS SOMETHING INTERESTING!!MINHO KUHYESUN... I STILL HAVE HOPE!!
Guys read this article!!!
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/03/suzy-and-lee-min-hos-relationship-used-to-cover-up-political-corruption

Suspicions that politicians manipulate celebrity news and rumors in order to cover up political corruptions and crimes are not uncommon, and this time, netizens are bringing up the possibility that the reports of Suzy and Lee Min Ho were released in order to cover up negative news about former president, Lee Myung Bak

One netizen wrote on Nate Pann when the reports on the idol and Hallyu actor's relationship broke out, "I was surprised when I saw the news. If you look at the dates of when Lee Min Ho and Suzy met, March 15 and February 25, they are both in the past. I'm not a journalist so I'm not certain, but why would they keep it on the down low when they've discovered a jackpot story? And why were there three relationship reports that came out? (Suzy, Park Ha SunJang Yoon Joo)." 

SEE ALSO: Suzy rocks bold red lips looking effortlessly gorgeous in 2015 S/S collection for 'Beanpole'

The netizen went on to release a screen shot of an exclusive report by Herald Economywhich revealed that former president Lee Myung Bak had invested over 280 billion KRW (~ 250 million USD) to fund 29 international natural resource development businesses through general loan for five years. 

This is just like the time Seo Bum Jo's mother from drama 'Pinocchio' tried to steer away the public's attention by releasing sensational entertainment news. 

The post asked that readers search the story about Lee Myung Bak and his potentially problematic investment in these international businesses so that the controversy wouldn't get ignored or overlooked.

One commenter wrote, "When the reports on Suzy came out, I smelled something was up. Why would they just release news about a new relationship all of a sudden? Celebrities are just pawns for politicians.

In addition, Herald Economy reported the possibility of smaller businesses bribing representatives of Korea Mineral Resources Corporation in order to receive loans, then using the funds for other things.

Rajita_Veni said: GIRLS HERE IS SOMETHING INTERESTING!!MINHO KUHYESUN... I STILL HAVE HOPE!!
Guys read this article!!!
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/03/suzy-and-lee-min-hos-relationship-used-to-cover-up-political-corruption

Suspicions that politicians manipulate celebrity news and rumors in order to cover up political corruptions and crimes are not uncommon, and this time, netizens are bringing up the possibility that the reports of Suzy and Lee Min Ho were released in order to cover up negative news about former president, Lee Myung Bak

One netizen wrote on Nate Pann when the reports on the idol and Hallyu actor's relationship broke out, "I was surprised when I saw the news. If you look at the dates of when Lee Min Ho and Suzy met, March 15 and February 25, they are both in the past. I'm not a journalist so I'm not certain, but why would they keep it on the down low when they've discovered a jackpot story? And why were there three relationship reports that came out? (Suzy, Park Ha SunJang Yoon Joo)." 

SEE ALSO: Suzy rocks bold red lips looking effortlessly gorgeous in 2015 S/S collection for 'Beanpole'

The netizen went on to release a screen shot of an exclusive report by Herald Economywhich revealed that former president Lee Myung Bak had invested over 280 billion KRW (~ 250 million USD) to fund 29 international natural resource development businesses through general loan for five years. 

This is just like the time Seo Bum Jo's mother from drama 'Pinocchio' tried to steer away the public's attention by releasing sensational entertainment news. 

The post asked that readers search the story about Lee Myung Bak and his potentially problematic investment in these international businesses so that the controversy wouldn't get ignored or overlooked.

One commenter wrote, "When the reports on Suzy came out, I smelled something was up. Why would they just release news about a new relationship all of a sudden? Celebrities are just pawns for politicians.

In addition, Herald Economy reported the possibility of smaller businesses bribing representatives of Korea Mineral Resources Corporation in order to receive loans, then using the funds for other things.

I think the dating may be true - LMH colored his hair same as Suzy and there are lots of pictures of them including Lmh's manager . I think it is good bye for our Minsun couple . GHS yoi are still awesome in my eyes . I don't think we can blame the government on this one . No more kdrama for me now

Goodbye to all my MinSun sisters!Thanks for all the wonderful friendships and conversations from our love for this couple.  I think the relationship was real.  But, even more important, the relationships formed in this forum was even more real and wonderful.  Imagine finding warm, kind, caring Minsuners from all over the world?  So passionate because of their love for this couple.  Defying any obstacle in their belief in this relationship.  If we can live like that in our daily lives, I think GHSshi would be very proud.  Thanks for the wonderful stories from Faye, Shehe, and other sisters I might have missed.  Yes, it's been that long.  But, the fond memories will always stay.  My two daughters will carry on my love for the Kpop culture.  But, my heart will always have a spot for my MinSun friends!  XoXo

Hi MinSun shippers!

Although the news of LMH and Suzy's relationship certainly comes as a shock, it doesn't mean that LMH and GHS aren't still good friends. As such, let's remember to remain civil and considerate towards both the celebs involved and each other - acting not only as respectful fans of the individual actor and actress, but also as a representative of the MinSun ship.

Guest snooby

:(( I join this soompi just to say my thoughts and share observations..ive been a missunners since 2012..I confirmed to myself that they are real wen they have SAME CLOTHESlike the black nd white shirt with face in front, the thick silver ring, the floral shorts of lmh  ghs dress..and recently the gray shirts..
ABOUT THE INTERVIEWas I remember lmh mention KU HYE SUN AND SONG HYE GYO as her ideal girldrinking alcoholGhs says omma to lmhthe white florescent skin
And when I watch happy together with ghs I confirm that  lmh and ghs are real but i got shock when she say they broke up bcoz of the reasons why they ended up..justto think 

Guest elizabeth90

@"pink fairy" " nope you are indeed embarrassing yourself, i also used to ship minho and koo, but after he started dated park min young, i knew when to back off because shipping those two while he has a girlfriend was disrespectful and embarrassing not only to him but to koo hye sun. And lol another deluded person thinks, politics are involved now???? =)) =)) =)) i am sorry but who is embarrassing who again lol.. I feel sad that i am saying this to most of you but i have to. WAKE UP, WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE STOP BEING NAIVE&OBLIVIOUS TO THE TRUTH.. IT HURTS BUT GET OVER IT.. If you are a lee minho fan support his career, if you are a koo hye sun fan like myself support her career that is the best support any fan can render to their fav celebs, i tell you its the most worthy and priceless love you can give them, and thats the least they will probably ask of us. .. have a nice day..

Guest kstar1234

Lee Min Ho know how to use his Co-star as a step stone. I feel like i was manipulated by K-entertainment industry.  but will support our princess. Oh.. our Hye Sun... how long have you been suffering by yourself... My heart is aching for her..

MOD EDIT: DO NOT DEMEAN OTHER CELEBS!

I agree it seemed like the fans believing in Minsun got manipulated by the photo of Choco on his shirt and the picture on his jacket that looks like Hye sun. Without the hints etc etc - the madness may have died down. I think the thing that bother me about Min Ho when I thought they were still together is the fact he didn't stand up for Hye sun when everyone - the critics, articles and netizen cut her to shreds with her acting in blood - if I love someone - I will make myself known to protect my woman .obviousky now I know why but I don't think he would do anything even if they were together . How disappointing . There's is a video of Suzy driving and the voice does sound like Lee min Ho in the background . Suzy is young and may be that is Lee min Ho's level .

Guest Rose Milanes-Alcantara

Hi sisters and brothers! I am crying while reading all the updates and post in this thread. I stop writing here for a while now but i never stop reading all the updates about them. I am speechless and don't know what to say when i heard about the sad news. Currently i am watching BOF while waiting for the new episode of blood but now i don't have the courage or strength to continue watching BOF. I am so upset and disappointed. I shipped them for almost 5 yrs now ever since i watched BOF. I started watching BOF again because I miss seeing them together. No wonder from GHS previous interview she mentioned that she had a relationship but the guy only care about his career, now i know she's talking about him. I will miss this thread. I loved, laughed and cried from this thread. It has been a great journey and thanks to all I became a family. Hope to see u all one day. This might me the last time i visit this thread but u still see me in GHS thread. Take care all my friends and see u all in other GHS thread. To GHS be strong and just remember we will always be here for you all the way. GHS fighting!!!!Sorry for the long posts. Goodbye minsun! Hope to see u all someday minsunners!

Good bye all - I don't even want a see a photo of LMH. I think the original interview where he said he is tired of being associated with Bof is probably his true feelings . I guess he is now 10 million dollar man and too good for BoF - ☺️

Hello, Everyone! 
I am not a LMH-GHS shipper so my apologies for intrusion into this lovely thread. I just wanted to say I'm so sorry for all the disappointment you all feel. I've been watching Blood and one of the posters mentioned the disappointment they felt in passing on the Blood thread of LMH dating.
I've never watched Boys over Flowers, City Conquest or whatever, Heirs, Angel Eyes, or any other drama that had either of these actors (except Blood) but I think we as mature and intellectual viewers should refrain from saying anything negative about either persons. We do not know the back story (or if there even was one?) and it's important to remember that they are actors and actresses. They are paid to pretend. Acting is a business dependent on popularity which translates to sales/$$. I've heard people say LMH is a "user" who fed off fans interest and their beliefs that he dated GHS/PSH/whoever but remember that it is your interpretation of what you perceived he is doing; he did not actively blatantly say or admit to anything. And again, I reiterate, acting is a business and maybe his management is telling him what to say/what to do in order to gain more interest. Perhaps that's what the whole entertainment industry is in Korea! 
GHS is doing fine, I'm sure, and she has always been fine. She is getting along with the Blood cast and she's made new friends in Ahn Jae Hyun, Ji Jin Hee, and the rest of the cast. I personally think that LMH is overrated, he's not my cup of tea. But I noticed that LMH took a really big hit with all the fans, just because he is dating someone whom he actually likes/enjoys to be with. No one should have to be chastised for liking/dating someone. 
So that's just my two cents. It makes me sad to see people so upset over the news. I've read through a few pages here and you guys are all so lovely and have built such a strong community of friends! I really hope you guys continue to be fans of both actors and continue to support them but of course the decision is up to you. 
And we all have real lives too. We are all in search of/already have found our own love partner and that is so much more important than these people we've never met, right? =) 
I hope that you guys ALL feel better! I'm thinking of you guys! 

• Like 1

Do'nt be sad cause in the future will be lot of girls that LMH Dating, this is the 2nd times he caught up by paparazy. just wait he will be caught up again with another girl just wait and see.

MOD EDIT: DO NOT SPECULATE ABOUT OTHER COUPLES. STAY ON TOPIC!

Guest chin7088

Hello everyone!! Just popping in! Sad to hear the news for all of you guys.. Sorry to say,i know it will hurt all your feelings now but i think just moved on... I used to like him with GHS during the BOF drama..but glad that it was stopped..my reason and my analysis of all LMH action throughout this years?. .. "He knows how to play and use the fans feelings"WHY?? ..... Because of being afraid of losing his popularity,every concert his in,he had to show any signs to make any shipper melt and because of that,of course everyone will be happy and so dreams will go on and on and on and with that,he will forever be on top (i dunno if that is his agencys tactics but sad that he had to agree with that too just to be on top).." He doesnt care of GHS" WHY?? Because if he really do care about her from the very start,he will be proud to let everyone know about it,as what he is showing now with his new girl.( if really they have a relationship showing those same thingy days ).. Anyway! Thanks for the space and hope youre all okay ( it will be painful from the start,but you can moved on little by little with this sad event) God bless everyone!