♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Guest Yna214

Hello minsun sisters :-h a blessed sunday to all of you!! @Surie_Riri‌ wow!Im so inlove with all your edited picture about our couple!I hope those picx will soon happen :x Im so happy that many of our sisters showing thier full support to encourage our dear princess in the twitter and facebook account despite of some negative issues about her new character in BLOOD! but I find it more interisting to watch,as if Im watching a movie! ;) NO DOUT MINSUN IS REAL!!! <:-P

Guest Keisya_aline

Hello minsun sisters :-h a blessed sunday to all of you!!

@Surie_Riri‌ wow!Im so inlove with all your edited picture about our couple!I hope those picx will soon happen :x

Im so happy that many of our sisters showing thier full support to encourage our dear princess in the twitter and facebook account despite of some negative issues about her new character in BLOOD! but I find it more interisting to watch,as if Im watching a movie! ;)

NO DOUT MINSUN IS REAL!!! <:-P

happy so many fans support our princess GHS in her current drama..what a good movement and project from the fans by harstag #weluvkdramaBlood

keep on strong and keep on moving forward GHS..your acting as Yoo Rita is really daebak ..we always love you

Never doubt minsun is real

Guest inshiwa8922

I started this evening and finished watching just now the first 5 Blood episodes of our princess. #betterlatethannever I have been reading posts of co-Sunnies including you MinSunners about negative reviews on KHS in Blood. Honestly, I have yet to look for that so called bad reviews. And upon seeing Blood, which by the way I love and salute KHS for being more mature and smarter in choosing great roles and scripts as years go by, I can see absolutely nothing wrong with her acting and performance even with her voice. Not being biased or anything that I am a MinSunner and a huge fan of hers I think she's good and becoming even better as Blood episodes continue. ^:)^ =D> :D 
As the way I see it, those so called KHS critics are haters and not true critics. :-@ :-q L-) #hatersgonnahate They can't be like her and will never be like her that's why they are jealous of our KHS. As what Victor Hugo says, "The wicked envy and hate; it is their way of admiring." Fighting, KHS!
Blood story is great, my kind of drama and I feel like I'm watching a movie. It would have been a lot better if LMH is the lead actor. Hehe. I will surely faint watching MinSun together again in one project. In the meantime, it's just my wishful thinking and hoping it'll become a reality in the near future. MinSun, fighting! :x :\"> :-bd

Here is the TNGT Tomorrow Solution cf. From the first time I've seen always thought it's like our couple, when they're wearing similar clothing, specially same days. Doesn't look like Min Ho yah checking his phone, like texting or reading msg (maybe just his schedule;-) after choose his outfit, taking selcas and send it to somebody like to show how will be his looks today/tomorrow? 8-}Or just my conspiracy mind create/imagine something what isn't there?  

Guest S_sun

Hi Minsunners. It is quiet while our princess is busy filming and our prince resting. hahaha!Hope minsunners are busy supporting GHS in Blood and tweeting hashtags in that campaign! :)
We had seen this before. Recently saw this pic again. Hope you don't mind me bringing this here again.  Never tired of looking at Minsun pics! kkkThey looked so alike from the time they were babies! Same expressions!  A match made in heaven! Our beautiful fair princess and our handsome dark prince! Can you imagine how  beautiful Minsun babies will look?!!Don't you think Minsun are destined to be together?!!  :x
Embedded image permalink
credit minoz jakarta

Guest S_sun

IliK said: Here is the TNGT Tomorrow Solution cf. From the first time I've seen always thought it's like our couples, when they're wearing similar clothing, specially same days. Doesn't look like Min Ho yah checking his phone, like texting or reading msg (maybe just his schedule;-) after choose his outfit, taking selcas and send it to somebody like to show how will be his looks today/tomorrow? 8-}Or just my conspiracy mind create/imagine something what isn't there?  :-?  

I've watched the two last episodes of Blood, enjoyed it very much, even didn't understand a word (hope soon will be available with eng sub) and saw the romance is getting to bloom. So I've just got anxious and hoped Min Ha yah doesn't catch by the "green-eyed monster" soon even if just a little bit. I know he's an actor and knows how it's working in that business and I'm quite sure their love strong enough to trust in each other, but we know well he got jealous even for much smaller things in the past  ;) And Hye Sun ah so beautiful as always, I think she looks even more gorgeous in this drama. If I wasn't know when she born, I definitely can think she is in her high school ages:-)  While was thinking about this and looking around pics, saw again the High cut magazine last November issue with LMH on the cover, standing at the carousel what seems same than was in the AE intro. From the first time seemed so familiar that pose and looks, but just now could figure out from where, maybe because in my mind going around thoughts about "jealousy" :))
Well:
11001688_425505670960500_576053560477181
cr. High Cut Magazin and KBS
I read different sites that Min Ho yah would like to come back with a drama the late half of the year. I'm praying,  hoping, maybe they can do it together, and finally I can watch again a drama with them (what couldn't happen after BOF) where I don't need to jump through the romantic, specially the kissing scenes, because can't bear to watch any of them with others X_X
Please, please, please LMH ssi and GHS ssi, think about it, I beg you!  [-O<  ^:)^

Surfing on youtube and just found a very old, back 6 years, interview with LMH, one of the part was so funny I can't stand not to share;-)
983864_425980894246311_85567263976989448

I was just =))  =))  =)) and thought hope his rule doesn't apply who "just" played in BOF :))  :))
source/cr: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ecRicucqbE 
And here is a cute, funny montage, I couldn't stop laughing;-)

11021255_10152734686616961_4507449698803
cr. Dramafever FB page

Actually what is really amaze me, that the two picture of Hye Sun are 6 years apart, but seems just a day, she doesn't changed, seems same young. She is an ageless beauty, no doubt.

Guest WafaD

long time not posting here but I am reading ur posts everyday...well when I watched blood ep6 and jeju parts ...I remembered that fan/pic of our prince for jeju airlines with his wifey as a captain :x :x  ...I miss Minsun so much  =P~

Guest kstar1234

https://www.facebook.com/DramaFever/photos/a.10150307649226961.330192.60878026960/10152734686616961/?type=1&permPage=1credit dramafever

Guest kstar1234

https://www.facebook.com/DramaFever/photos/a.10150307649226961.330192.60878026960/10152734686616961/?type=1&theater

Hi minsuners bros/sists :-h

Sorry not posting here for a while, same like most of you support our princess for 'Blood" I believe our prince is also doing quietly b'cos as we know his princess never miss to supporting hm always on every of his drama/movie projects too. ;)

Thanks @Surie_riri. awesome, keep up your good work  :-bd

@kstar1234 and @lliK, haha still GJP and GJD well, this is what we call heaven make couple. They will always forever be in our hearts  :x

@S_sun, oh yes sure their babies will be very pretty cute and handsome too... wonder how many will they have...  :\"> :P

@wafaD, not only JejuAir but since BOF, also been filming at Jeju-do and sure Minsun has lots of good sweet memory moments there. btw the best pic i remembered was MH for Innisfree, the shooting in Jeju-do too, i find the forest same as the place HS was in epi 6 for "Blood"

hqdefault.jpg
le3-630x448.jpg

From BLOOD scene ep 6
10419545_10153674679822468_4859624094257
pE76bxL.png
credit to to the owner & as tagged