♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

"She's mine...my first real love...my only love" :xLmhssi take a good care of ur princess..dont let her get ungry  ;;)10897895_1596013990617545_37458706720352
Hope all success to our couple in their new projects 

@ayesuper‌1- sis - thank goodness ! I was afraid to see the movie when it comes out in US. I too was sad and depress to hear that there may be a bed scene . I am protective of our MInsun couple . MInho doesn't need the bed scene-he is a superstar already . I know some korean actors and actress have done nude and sex scene to get better parts but it is ashame. our princess has class and dignity.she will never do something like that . She sets a very good example for women young and old alike.

#:-S

ayesuper1 said: Someone spreaded rumour that MH has Bed scene (As if it is very dirty scene) in his movie this time. But today article said "he has no bed scene. We didnt shoot from the very first time." puhaha. At that time, some minsuners believed her rumour, so she made some minsuners worry and sad. But now, we can say she is a liar n still she keeps lying. Kkkk. But only she didnt know and still dont know. "nobody believed her news at that time. Have been and will be" Dont touch our couple anymore. Hi.minsuners Long time no see ;) I am doing well too like minsun. Hahahahahahaahahaha

Guest ayesuper1

It's a little bit "blurry" news to me, not really understand if you were writing the G70 movie, because I read different "stories", articles about it. Could you give the link for that article what you mentioned? Just because in that article what I read was written there was a shoot with an actress who has a cameo in the movie, but edited out by the director because wasn't needed the storyline. I'm just curious and always seeking the truth. Actually about the bed scene I read back after the first press conference, that LMH mentioned his co-star bed scene, and mentioned that compered that his bed scene was almost nothing, don't need even rating. Unfortunately I can't speak Korean, so my information based translations and articles in English, so easily can be mislead me.

Anyway, I'm glad if they never made such a shoot, or even happened but was edited out:-)

Oh, and more happy because in February expect to release in Vancouver, and I'm close to go there to watch the movie;-)

You can see this article.

She is MH's partner in movie.

But she elucidate abt bed scene.

And MH too.

I cant translate article.

So u can translate by yourself.

Or wait for translation abt it.

http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&sid1=106&sid2=222&oid=108&aid=0002377671

ayesuper1 said:

ayesuper1 said: Someone spreaded rumour that MH has Bed scene (As if it is very dirty scene) in his movie this time. But today article said "he has no bed scene. We didnt shoot from the very first time." puhaha. At that time, some minsuners believed her rumour, so she made some minsuners worry and sad. But now, we can say she is a liar n still she keeps lying. Kkkk. But only she didnt know and still dont know. "nobody believed her news at that time. Have been and will be" Dont touch our couple anymore. Hi.minsuners Long time no see ;) I am doing well too like minsun. Hahahahahahaahahaha

itemprop="name" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-family: Raleway; line-height: 1.25em; margin: 0px; text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-size: 28.8px; color: rgb(45, 36, 36);"Gangnam Blues director explains Lee Min Ho’s edited seminude scene

por whatadrama en mar, Ene 13, 2015

lee_5.jpg

Director Yoo Ha of the upcoming action noir movie Gangnam Blues explained why actor Lee Min Ho’s seminude scene with actress Kim Ji Soo was edited out.

At the press release of actor Lee Min Ho’s debut film Gangnam Blues, which will premiere on January 21 in Korea, director Yoo Ha explained, “Actor Lee Min Ho’s character is in love with actress Kim Ji Soo’s character. He is also aware that when he confesses his love, his family would break up. So his love for her never arises to the surface.” Director Yoo Ha added, “Their bedroom scene was edited out because it didn’t relate directly to the flow of the film.” (credits...Drama Fever)

Thank you Director Ha!! We truly appreciate your artistic talents

Thank you Min Ho for not baring to someone else -only your wifey please

Thank you Hye sun for you support and I'm sure advise to hubby . I promise to drag my hubby to see your hubby in the big screen ☺️

Thanks sis @ayersuper1 for clarifying.  Goes to show we cannot always believe what people say. Good thing that actress KJS spoke up and LMH  explained, ""Kim Ji-Soo lying on the bed, and I was on the bedside the cigarette was burning. There was no exposure, " so there is no misunderstanding. The director should have clarified it when he spoke about it being edited out.
@llik Lucky you will get to watch G70 on the big screen.  I am not close enough to Vancouver or Toronto.:(
Thanks, Minsunners!  Let's keep this ship sailing towards the end! Minsun rocks! :)

There are a lot of LMH interview articles out today.Here's some of them.
http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201501141221340810http://tvdaily.asiae.co.kr/read.php3?aid=1421205324834884008http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=111&aid=0000411693
Some interview pics of our handsome prince! So dashing! Love him in blue!142120318837_1_121108_zpsc5ed5b96.jpg~or
201501141125779813_54b5df3790356_zpsc252
기사이미지
credit as taggedThere's more at meow's website. Thanks sis ,@meow13! :)https://loveghs.wordpress.com/2015/01/14/photo-150114-lee-min-ho-media-interview-pics/

Saw this just now:
http://www.dramafever.com/news/lee-min-ho-admits-secret-love-affair-ended-and-wishes-for-a-fated-love/

There are too many articles.The title of this particular one is misleading.

You can see the difference in content of the 2 below articles

http://m.kpopherald.com/view.php?ud=201501141457438385596_2

http://m.en.starnnews.com/news/index.html?no=352743

So i conclude like not to pay too much attention to these as i feel Minho would not talk about relationships publicly when he was supposed to promote his movie.

Gayu sis - even if the article is legit-Min Ho has been giving all kinds of stories from 2009 so this is no diffrent . The truth - his last concert in Korea. Hye Sun's photo on his jacket , Choco's picz on his shirts and all the love song related and dedicated to Hye Sun. With our Minsun couple /actions always speak louder than their words . Keep the Minsun faith burning sisters

Hahaha Those of us who have followed Minsun for so long don't pay much attention to what they may or may not have said about relationships. Also the media has a way of twisting words to suit their articles which can be misleading as sis Gayu stated. lol
 ;)  :-$ :-$  :-$
Trust our faith in Minsun  and all those vitaminsuns over the years! :)
Blessed are those who wait ! Minsun fighting!  :)

I have known them for more than two years now and I have learnt not to pay much attention to what they declare to the media regarding their relationships and to continue to scrutinize their actions because I believe they declare much more than their words .

Guest Carmel1

I believe that the ReMinho's latest concert in Seoul  is sending  us a message from Lee Min Ho himself. The KHS jacket and the choco t shirt inside the jacket is shouting loud and clear, screaming to the whole wide world  that their relationship is strong and on going.  Watch this youtube video by Jeong Anna and pay close attention starting at 8:38.  We need not fear what the press releases will say just believe that they are "FATED"