♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Guest aryastark

hi guys! long time no talk. I have only been lurking when I have time :)
I am ( I think) am going to Lee Min Ho fan meet tomorrow. But I don't feel like going LOL... I want to but I don't want to ... makes any sense? Mainly because I don't know any minsunner who will go there :( I might go but not finish the thing.
Anyway, keep the minsun fire burning :D

Guest LiduvinaE

My dear sisters, i haven't logged in for just awhile not even one day, but when I saw the latest pages, I became so so speechless, even with their photoshoots, aren't their communicating?  I am giggling...couldn't stop the wide smile on my face...my jaw is locked. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them all.  Well, you have given me a full dose of vitaminsun for the rest of the week.  Thank you ALL for these great posts...ALWAYS.  Love the pairing of photos.....like a never ending love story has been told again and again and again... like an epic that never ends...like another KILIG TO THE BONES!!!!!!!!!  Love the leather jacket, love our MInSun, love you MinSunners!!!!!!!  I'm sure our MInho cannot sleep well coz he's away from his wifey...is he already in the Philippines?

Guest WafaD

tnalvminsun said: Dear MinSuners,
@Hannah Angie, thanks so much for MinSun MV, exquisitely beautiful sis :) we love it for sure, and hope for more, hehe
@All MinSuners thank you for all wonderful posts and please don't forget to vote for KooHyeSun on the link that our sister already provided in the previous page :D
our MinSun is super busy these days, but definitely they won't miss times that they can share together, let's hope maybe MH will visiting HS again on filming set ;)
have a good day/night MinSuners, and please take care >:D<

Guest LiduvinaE

That simply seductive chihuahua has eventually untamed that evasive Siberian husky. 
(Reminiscing the BTS from BOF, HS said "He's my Siberian husky" and MH replied "She's my chihuahua") ;;) ;;) ;;)

Guest LiduvinaE

WafaD said: tnalvminsun said: Dear MinSuners,
@Hannah Angie, thanks so much for MinSun MV, exquisitely beautiful sis :) we love it for sure, and hope for more, hehe
@All MinSuners thank you for all wonderful posts and please don't forget to vote for KooHyeSun on the link that our sister already provided in the previous page :D
our MinSun is super busy these days, but definitely they won't miss times that they can share together, let's hope maybe MH will visiting HS again on filming set ;)
have a good day/night MinSuners, and please take care >:D<

Guest LiduvinaE

Congratulations to our dear Hye-sun...she really deserves to be recognised!!!!  Her husbandey is surely, definitely, totally proud of her.  She is perfectly adorable and he is very lucky to have her.  

Guest LiduvinaE

Here is a song that husbandey sings to his wifey.  A Paul Anka's classic song that still captures everyone's heart until now.

cre tubejohn08you

My dearest ALL who are interest in it  ,these are the polls I vote daily for them :  http://100479.net/ranking/?code=vote1&type=women  http://100479.net/ranking/?code=vote2&type=men  http://kpopdrama.info/kstar_en.html  http://votingstation.net/index.php?lang=en&region=&country=KR&gender=fe&occupation=&tag=&page=1&global=#_=_ female http://votingstation.net/index.php?lang=en&country=KR&gender=ma&span=tm male 
 good luck !

Guest LiduvinaE

@myoblu, thanks a lot...so we can vote daily until the end of the polls? Pardon me for my ignorance because this is my first time...LOL.  :-* :-* :-*

Guest S_sun

aryastark said: hi guys! long time no talk. I have only been lurking when I have time :)
I am ( I think) am going to Lee Min Ho fan meet tomorrow. But I don't feel like going LOL... I want to but I don't want to ... makes any sense? Mainly because I don't know any minsunner who will go there :( I might go but not finish the thing.

@LiduvinaE ,it's normal when you don't know something ,to ask ! Why should I pardon you for such simple thing ?! Indeed you can vote ones , daily in every poll . I don't know when it's ending and either the seriousness  or the importance of this polls .I've voted for all last years and I go on this one too ,only for the pride of our princess ,I simply can't give up !

S_sun said: aryastark said: hi guys! long time no talk. I have only been lurking when I have time :)

Guest Hannah Angie

@MinSun4ever

You're very welcome dear. Happy you like it :)

@myoblu

Thank you for the voting links! Let's support our Princess!

@aryastark

Too bad I don't live in Philippines, I would totally go with you! :))

@sukreen

Thank you for the news. I love the fact that our Princess is a very respectable actress. I'm so proud of her!

Have a nice Friday sisters!

1948113_845416655473943_1504686087_n.jpg

Guest tnalvminsun

Dear MinSuners,

@LiduvinaE and @Wafa D, so sorry, i didn't bring the link to vote for HS right away, thanks God our dear sister @myoblu provide the link already, thank you so much sis, really appreciate it :)
and yes, if you guys can, please voting daily all MinSuners :)
@sukreen, thank you for bringing MH pic at the airport today, remind us with HS style when she was at the airport too back in 2012 :D
and to all Philippines MinSuners have fun with MH's FM in your country, though maybe not all of you could come, we know you guys still support him
and @dysenteryanalyn ff "MAGIC RING" feat Minho and Hyesun already have a new update, thank you sis, and for you who like to read please check on her twitter, it's available on wattpad.com
Have a Happy Friday MinSun and MinSuners :x ;)

Hello dear MinSunners!

I just can't take my eyes off LMH. That denim jacket looks small for him. :-? It could be wifey's. :D .... what is he doing wearing it buttoned only one on his neck? Hahaha....that's the way GHS wears it. Did wifey do that? It's like ... GHS- " ok off you go & remember to call me once you arrived in Manila. " while buttoning his jacket. ( I promise you no kissing scene shoots until you get back) :)) Looking at his pic in Manila airport, it is the same way. :))