♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Guest jalejandra

prettywiz dijo:

@ Jalejandra .. este es el Inglés traducción de su mensaje le agradecieron a @ cheerkoo y @ ZamZam a GHS ROSCA
 ? ¿Y el usted  Cr:  http://m.ppomppu.co.kr/new/bbs_view.php?id=freeboard&no=3297701  ♣ ♣ Elisa

Alguien vio a un equipo de filmación de producción de un drama, vio "Angel Eyes", escrito en alguna parte. Quería acercarme pero sentía tímida. Ella vio que la estrella femenina es GHS --- dice incluso desde lejos, GHS es bastante.

jalejandra said:

prettywiz dijo:

@ Jalejandra .. este es el Inglés traducción de su mensaje le agradecieron a @ cheerkoo y @ ZamZam a GHS ROSCA
 ? ¿Y el usted  Cr:  http://m.ppomppu.co.kr/new/bbs_view.php?id=freeboard&no=3297701  ♣ ♣ Elisa

Alguien vio a un equipo de filmación de producción de un drama, vio "Angel Eyes", escrito en alguna parte. Quería acercarme pero sentía tímida. Ella vio que la estrella femenina es GHS --- dice incluso desde lejos, GHS es bastante.

Guest S_sun

@sukreen thanks for reminding us. We need more supporters at the Angel Eyes thread! Let's have lots of fun there.
Minsun are busy with their projects. Still, they are both in Korea. Bet when they can, they will be sharing and discussing the happenings in their lives. Remember GHS had said post BOF, they can really talk!Agree with you,@myonenonly. Kudos to our mature minsuners who know the difference between reel and real and understand that there is a difference between private life and work, fan service and promotions. Although we spazz as there are many spazz-worthy stuffs, I appreciate how minsuners also protect our couple! Minsuners rock! Minsun rock! :)

Hi all!

I know everybody is excited for GHS' coming drama we forget that this is LMH's & GHS' thread. :) We can post individual projects in their respective threads or KDrama for drama unless of course it's BOF (both theirs) I don't want LMH's drama posted here either. :D ..,if you know what I mean. ;)

Yes @S_sun‌ ‌ we MinSunners are matured people & we know how to protect our couple. Any individual news that might be derogatory is not posted here. We love our couple unconditionally. :X

Take care & have a wonderful week ahead.

Guest LiduvinaE

sukreen said: whoa.. so fast Minho already home on 8.03.2014 ;)

Bye bye Hangzhou, China

Upon Arrival at Gimpo Airport
1959708_604739942950788_1336103225_n.jpg

Gosh Minho in army jacket, is he hinting on something :-?

Thanks S_sun for the latest update.

credit the owner and as tagged

Lee Min Ho, “I Want To Play a Casual Role"

By Staff Writer | Mar 09, 2014 10:37 PM EDT

mino

Actor Lee Min Ho said he wants to play a casual role where he drags around his shoes. On the MBC entertainment news program "Section TV Entertainment News," which aired in the afternoon of March 9, 2014, actor Lee Min Ho of the popular SBS drama "The Heirs" made his appearance. In the interview, Lee Min Ho said he wants to do a role like actor Kim Rae Won's in the movie "The Cat In The Corner Room" in the future. Lee Min Ho said, "I want to play a casual role where I can drag around my slipper shoes," adding that "I think it will suit me very well."

Lee Min Ho then said, "In fact, before filming Boys Over Flowers, I did a lot of roles that did not have a lot of money, but after Boys Over Flowers, I got a lot of offers to film rich characters."

In related news, actor Lee Min Ho is filming director Yoo Ha's new film "Kangnam Blues." "Kangnam Blues" is a movie about the development of Seoul in the 1970s by director Yoo Ha. "Kangnam Blues" is going to premiere at the end of this year and the crew and the staff members are going to start filming in April.

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/17088/20140309/lee-min-ho-i-want-to-play-a-casual-role.htm

shanaya said: Lee min ho ssi is really loyal hubby................He is always show and prove of his loyalty for his wifey and his fans..................any one have brain for little, that one can understand what he is try to say us.......................look so clearly, he is spent time with wifey friends at 31 night ( SBS drama ).........Every ones are know this 2 friends are really close for our uuni................. :x

Credit for owner................Thanks a lot...................

Guest LiduvinaE

This was posted in Facebook from the page of Gangnam Blues.  Sorry, if I break the rules but I just want to share this because we know but nothing but the truth who is LMH lover? MinSun Forever!!!

Lee MIn Ho for LG TV. Who is your lover?

1797392_654297774642206_1227890716_n.jpg

credit as tagged

Star1 Mag April 2014 Cover

Lee Min Ho filming @ Star1 Magazine April 2014 Scenes

credit the owner

sorry i posted at the wrong thread ^

:)^
10.03.2014 Ku Hye Sun was spotted filming Running Man with other Angel Eyes casts

1394449172679_20140310_191925.jpg?type=wcredit @ julia4840 at twitter

more info & pics >> http://blog.naver.com/angela2514/130187180242

Guest S_sun

Thanks @sukreen. Love the bad boy gangster look. The intense gaze! LMH looks so hot!What a contrast. LMH going to be a gangster and GHS is going to be angelic!But when they are cuddled in their igloo, LMH will be just a big bear! My wild imagination! hahaha

S_sun said: Thanks @sukreen. Love the bad boy gangster look. The intense gaze! LMH looks so hot!What a contrast. LMH going to be a gangster and GHS is going to be angelic!But when they are cuddled in their igloo, LMH will be just a big bear! My wild imagination! hahaha

Hey ahjumma @S_sun @sukreen Behave there are youngsters reading here hahaha

But thinking about it they will heat the South Pole..A Bad Boy and A Good Girl..What a Perfect Combination.. A Very Beautiful Child Will Be Produced :\">

@S_sun, Big BEAR with Sexy CAT lovely :x but what worries me their igloo hotel room might melt very quickly ... lol  :P:D

---------

If looks could get you pregnant, GHS might have a whole soccer team by now. Lol! I bet LMH looks at his one & only with great fire & passion! :P

Hi I just want to ask about the ANGEL EYES VIDEO PROJECT. Is March 17 for the deadline of submission final?

By the way, just to let you know, I'm not going on LMH's third fanmeeting here in the Philippines. @regs22 and @iamaminsuner eoonis too. And also the other minsuners who came with me before. Sorry :( . But don't worry, @aryastark and other minsunners are going. They're planning on something :). I just wish I can come on the places where LMH will be once he gets here. Since the venue is the same as last 2012's FM, it's going to be chaotic again so better go for the other possible options on getting up close to him, where he could more noticed us minsunners.