♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

jc2c said: Hello Minsunners!  Wow so many vitaminsun!  I have been so busy I have to catch up a lot!  Thanks to all who have made this thread alive and lively.
I cannot let LMH's message pass without trying to unlock it.  Could it be a mesage from a FAITHFUL MAN?

To paraphrase as per my interpretation:Although it is the same "woman" I'm looking at for five years.  I feel something when I see you again. ^ ^ See you again.

How sweeeeettt!  How romantic!
Wasn't this a message sent on his way back to Korea? (not Shanghai?) I'm confused now if the message is for Shanghai of Korea?
Oh my! This just sums up his past interview... "takes away his tiredness just being with her... he is faithful... lively bubbly... fairest skin.."  Just reading his interviews, you can feel his longing to be with his little princess.
He is a faithful man.  Hands down!  It takes years and years of togetherness for one to be able to declare that!

@surie_riri it's amusing right, LMH' favorite letter is G, while KHS' is L. why they are so connectable? haha don't need the answer because we know it ^^

@sheherizade3 Thanks sist, I miss you too ^^. How can LMH know about HS's way to keep her skin good? I just curious haha is he beside her when she take care of her skin haha, sleeping? and eating? hmmm MH, you mean you're beside her when she does her activity all day!! even you know her daily live! lol

shalun

said:

@surie_riri it's amusing right, LMH' favorite letter is G, while KHS' is L. why they are so connectable? haha don't need the answer because we know it ^^

@sheherizade3 Thanks sist, I miss you too ^^. How can LMH know about HS's way to keep her skin good? I just curious haha is he beside her when she take care of her skin haha, sleeping? and eating? hmmm MH, you mean you're beside her when she does her activity all day!! even you know her daily live! lol

shalun said: @surie_riri it's amusing right, LMH' favorite letter is G, while KHS' is L. why they are so connectable? haha don't need the answer because we know it ^^

Wow! Speaking of "skin so clean, translucent and with elasticity, moisturized, with no pores"... GHS's white skin is radiant in the documentary show!
@sheherizade3 thanks for the snapshots. Based on these, one can really tell how good an actress she is. The different emotions were portrayed very well. She does not need to talk at all, her eyes say it all. She is really a cut above the rest.
LMH surely knows what he's talking about when he said he's eyeing for the best one. She is 300% perfect!  Way way ahead from the rest. Eat her dust antis!
Thanks @shalun! LMH is truly, madly, deeply in love for 5 years and counting... spazz..... 

jc2c

said: Wow! Speaking of "

skin so clean, translucent and with elasticity, moisturized, with no pores"... GHS's white skin is radiant in the documentary show!
@sheherizade3 thanks for the snapshots. Based on these, one can really tell how good an actress she is. The different emotions were portrayed very well. She does not need to talk at all, her eyes say it all. She is really a cut above the rest.
LMH surely knows what he's talking about when he said he's eyeing for the best one. She is 300% perfect!  Way way ahead from the rest. Eat her dust antis!
Thanks @shalun! LMH is truly, madly, deeply in love for 5 years and counting... spazz..... 

Sharing video on HS docu captured by @ohchloe

[VID] 140224 KuHyesun - MBC Documentary Heo Nanseolheon EP1

Part 1: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1d7y9z_140224-ku-hyesun-mbc-documentary-heo-nanseolheon-ep1-part-1_people

Part 2: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1d82hi_140224-ku-hyesun-mbc-documentary-heo-nanseolheon-ep1-part-2_people

Pretty Cute Talented Director/Actress  "G"

I'm so so happy to today, it's so long we don't see "G" on screen. She just amazing, very talented in everything, so so pretty too like a real princess opps.. ofc Minho little princess. Her skin was so pure so clean very refreshing even with minimal makeup, so so beautiful. No wonder prince Minho can't take his eyes off her :x

credit NiniMarlina

Hi MinSunners! My Korean Minoz friend would like to thank you all for protecting LMH from whatever is out there right now. (If you know what I mean) Now they know MinSun fans have the good sense what to post & what not to. We only want the best for both of them. :) This time I have permission to post this message. Lol!

@sukreen,thank you for keeping us posted ,your news and the links are awesome .  @sheherezade3 thank you for the snapshots  and your opinion which help me to understand why she was crying . Thank you @gayu312 and @MinSun4Ever for your info ,I felt your young blood boiling . So  I saw the film and sincerely I'm overwhelmed ! The beauty of GHS  ,physical, but above all spiritual ,let me speechless . Her sweet,gentle ,warm voice, the generosity and delicacy with what she give her self totally to this film ,are surreal ! Looking the film and listening her voice ,seeing her being ,I was wondering if this is real ,or from earth ?!. Her unselfishness implication with body and soul and mind are absolutely beyond the limit ,like her own testament to the future generations ,to remember her ,like she remember Heo Nanseolheon-THE POETESS . The sadness on her real face -not as an actress - at the tomb was heart-breaking (the last screencap post by @sheherezade3). I'd like very much to see this film in it's integrality ,because I know that Goo Hye Sun is a magician of words ! So I wonder how will be to see all the miracle ?  For you my darling Ku HYESUN :
Fotografie: Awesome Viewhttp:
 credit :Awesome view Fotografiehttp:redi
 credit  Nostalgia I know you adore the sweeties !

sukreen said: Pretty Cute Talented Director/Actress  "G"

I'm so so happy to today, it's so long we don't see "G" on screen. She just amazing, very talented in everything, so so pretty too like a real princess opps.. ofc Minho little princess. Her skin was so pure so clean very refreshing even with minimal makeup, so so beautiful. No wonder prince Minho can't take his eyes off her :x