♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

23.02.2014 LMH has arrive at Incheon from Shanghai

Home Sweet Home.
yeah..calling calling again... whoa ... smilling widely so happy to be home lol ;)

MH: yeobo .. honey i've arrive.. be home soon...  love you much  :-* :x

Embedded image permalink
Embedded image permalink
Embedded image permalink840460486.jpg?1393133908
Embedded image permalink

credit as tagged.

S_sun said: I and other minsuners who had met GHS can attest to the skin that LMH is talking about. Her skin was clear and flawless, so smooth and soft like silk. Lucky LMH. hahahaSorry LMH,can't help it when we saw her, she looked so cute and adorable, we were overwhelmed with emotions after coming all the way to see her! hahaha

sukreen said: From Cosmopolitan Mag recently released.

Shared one question

Q. "Heard that your ideal must be fair, can you please elaborate on it?"

MH: "A girl with fair skin, a good heart - that is every man's ideal girl. Girls like Song Hye Gyo, fair skin with fresh style, those are the type that I like. However, the type that of fair that I like,  it's not just purely fair, I like those clean, translucent and with elasticity, moisturised, with no pores, those type of skin. I would feel girls like these are cute and give me a sense of happiness"

credit pic as tagged.
Translation credit Margee via @Ayesuper1

aisssh yay... how can Minho know the skin elasticity, moisturised with no pores... if he just look at her from far and dont get in a very very intimately close contact by touching her many of times hahaha  lol ;)) :)) :-* :x

class="_5clb""A girl with fair skin, a good heart - that is every man's ideal girl. Girls like Song Hye Gyo, fair skin with fresh style, those are the type that I like. However, the type that of fair that I like,  it's not just purely fair, I like those clean, translucent and with elasticity, moisturised, with no pores, those type of skin. I would feel girls like these are cute and give me a sense of happiness"

this is the answer!

class="_5clb"Netizens choose Goo Hye Sun as female actress with best skin

Netizens have chosen Goo Hye Sun as the female actress with the most ceramic-like skin (in other word clean, translucent and with elasticity, moisturised, with no pores) in a recent poll held on the community portal site, DC Inside.

The survey was held from August 24th till the 31st, and it asked, “Which female actress among these makeup models has the best ceramic-like skin?

Goo Hye Sun earned 1,442 votes out of the 4,343 total, coming in at #1 with 32.7%. True to her background as one of the first internet ulzzangs, one of Goo Hye Sun’s best features is her clear white skin, earning her the nickname, Flour Doll.

as always LMH always describe KHS perfectly, ^^

another article about HS' skin

The drama staff said that it is rare to find female stars who don’t make up on their face like her.  He doesn’t need her to do that because of her young girl role.  He also said her great skin looks great on screen without make up.  Although it really requires, she put only minimal.

@sheherizade3 thanks sister for post again the pic, yes Minsuners know to protect minsun so that's why we also very careful to post something like this here. we always want to keep minsun's secret for their safety of course. ^^

OK, if you resume all of MH's ideal type description, the closest girl is KHS,

Hello MinSunners! I hope you're all giddy as me whenever hubby comes home. It will be a long night for our couple again! :)) I would guess, wifey will have an official statement of her upcoming drama next week. I'm intrigued with LMH's tweet regarding the view from the window in Shanghai. His statement is cryptic like his wifey GHS. " ... Although it is the same view, I feel something every time I see it again. I will see you again. " I have goosebumps! Does GHS' upcoming drama let her see something that is not visible to the naked eye? Hahaha ... mind boggling eh?

when it comes to SKIN,Koreans agree it's KHS.
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSp0TKlA1avYShLHW5CEu_images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTvD7gvaB7DTGgRmaT4bbaimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQJNTRVig4aLFhUJjsT1WZ

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRW_hEowg-bpjC9SZlgEGn

Found Article:

Gu Hye-sun, The reason for her no make up on Boys over Flowers

What is the reason she doesn’t make up her face?

hyesun3 Gu Hye sun, The reason for her no make up on Boys over Flowers

Look at her face without any make-up on her face.  She looks much younger, about five years, I think.  She manages really well with her hair style and keeps her face clean for her age.

The staffs of Boys over Flowers surprise to see her really lightly make up  face.  She plays her female main character role, the cute and brave highschooler Geum Jandi, on Boys over Flowers on KBS 2TV.   She is having so much love from the fans now.

She doesn’t make up her face not only on TV but also in her everyday life.  The reason is that she plays a high school girl character and her habit makes her not to do that also.  She has the unbelievably milky face color that doesn’t require cosmetics.

myonenonly said: Hello MinSunners! I hope you're all giddy as me whenever hubby comes home. It will be a long night for our couple again! :)) I would guess, wifey will have an official statement of her upcoming drama next week. I'm intrigued with LMH's tweet regarding the view from the window in Shanghai. His statement is cryptic like his wifey GHS. " ... Although it is the same view, I feel something every time I see it again. I will see you again. " I have goosebumps! Does GHS' upcoming drama let her see something that is not visible to the naked eye? Hahaha ... mind boggling eh?

@shalun your thought is not far from the truth. :)

LMH is a sucker for fair skinned almost translucent type of color. :)) and he's not just talking about the face but the whole body. I don't see any scars on GHS' exposed body parts so far. Kekeke :D I wonder how translucent she is in those hidden parts? Lol? :)) I know who to ask. ;):P

Trendy interview pg 37

[continued from somewhere] prolly HS was asked which scene left the deepest impression. She talked about the egg throwing incident.

Q: Everyone's deepest impression so far is the scene where Jandi gave Junpyo a flying/swivel kick. Was that very difficult?

HS: That was done in just one take. Right, PD? (HS cheekily directed the qns to the PD seated below the stage). Actually, it was done by the stunt double (laughs)

[TRENDY's remarks - LMH who overheard it also could not help but laugh. Because the expressions of the 2 stars are so lovable, the audience reacted with screams]

Q: So LMH, which was your most memorable scene?
MH answered it was the pool scene. ==> i skip this cos it was answered before.

Q: then what about the kiss scene? tell us about the kiss scene.
[TRENDY's remarks - when asked this qns, HS was so shy she kept her head down and played with her hands]

MH: There were 8 kiss scenes in total. At first, it was really awkward cos we did not know each other so well. Later in the drama, it became more natural as our chemistry gradually got better.
Hmm, did I just spoil the plot cos since it only just began airing in Taiwan.

[TRENDY's remarks - GHS who initally thought that she had escaped the awkward interview did not expect the questioning on kiss scene to continue. LMH who noticed her shyness remarked jokingly: you are giving the impression that you did not like filming the kiss scenes with me!

HS: As this was the first production that i have so many kiss scenes so it was embarrassing. [she lowers her head shyly again after answering)

QNS was on how they'd react if they face parental objection like in the drama. The only interesting part was that interviewer highlighted that MH answered without hesitation that he would elope. haha.
I really thought they only had total of 6 kisses but according to LMH they had total of 8 kisses.GHS is as usual so shy and embarrassed if they are talking about those kisses while LMH is as usual being so proud to talked about it..LOL i watched that interview of LMH from his latest drama telling the girl that she will be talking about their kiss and yes unlike GHS she was comfortable talking about their kiss where as in BOF he get upset because GHS is still uncomfortable about those kisses HAHAHA challenge LMH the reason why you can't get enough of your wifey..YOUR ELEGANT AND SOPHISTICATED GIRL IN HER OWN WAY  :x
minsun8-1.jpg

Look at their legs ..would friends seat with their legs touching each other..OF COURSE NO especially GHS :D that is how a man and and a woman in a relationship would sit in real world OH MY MINSUN :x

regie22

said:

sukreen

said:

From Cosmopolitan Mag recently released.

[size=3]Shared one question

Q. "Heard that your ideal must be fair, can you please elaborate on it?"

MH: "A girl with fair skin, a good heart - that is every man's ideal girl. Girls like Song Hye Gyo, fair skin with fresh style, those are the type that I like. However, the type that of fair that I like,  it's not just purely fair, I like those clean, translucent and with elasticity, moisturised, with no pores, those type of skin. I would feel girls like these are cute and give me a sense of happiness"

[/size]

[size=3]credit pic as tagged.

Translation credit Margee via @Ayesuper1[/size]

aisssh yay... how can Minho know the skin elasticity, moisturised with no pores... if he just look at her from far and dont get in a very very intimately close contact by touching her many of times hahaha  lol ;)) :))

:-* :x

Agree with u @sheshe sis :) I badly want him to utter GHS like last year...Its obvious its GHS when he tells his ideal. he always describes her...But I want him to tell the word 'G.o.o.h.y.e.s.u.n' from his own mouth :)..atleast then antis ll keep quiet I guess :)

Agree with u @sheshe sis

:)

I badly want him to utter GHS like last year...Its obvious its GHS when he tells his ideal. he always describes her...But I want him to tell the word 'G.o.o.h.y.e.s.u.n' from his own mouth

..atleast then antis ll keep quiet I guess

We can only hope. LMH is never going public. He said he knows there will be a lot if well wishers but I guess protecting his one & only is his priority, he will stay mum about it. He said he's not going public , not deny it 300%. Did you guys get what I mean? :)) ..... sometimes I have this silent wish that dispatch is wiser & quicker. Lol! [-O<

@Shehe yes it's true. I read it too. When it comes to GHS they are threatened. They resort by making fun of her. Why? Is it because they think & feel we are right? :) Is there any other reason? Hahaha.... :)) If their reason is they don't like her then don't you think your hatred just shows too much? Unless they feel threatened that their bias is clearly just delusional. No substantial facts that can ever connect. I won't be surprised if LMH will start evading so to prevent scandals. LMH that will really make MinSunners happy! :D

Hello Minsunners!  Wow so many vitaminsun!  I have been so busy I have to catch up a lot!  Thanks to all who have made this thread alive and lively.
I cannot let LMH's message pass without trying to unlock it.  Could it be a mesage from a FAITHFUL MAN?
998153_224487214410335_1921479012_n.jpg

To paraphrase as per my interpretation:Although it is the same "woman" I'm looking at for five years.  I feel something when I see you again. ^ ^ See you again.

How sweeeeettt!  How romantic!
Wasn't this a message sent on his way back to Korea? (not Shanghai?) I'm confused now if the message is for Shanghai of Korea?
Oh my! This just sums up his past interview... "takes away his tiredness just being with her... he is faithful... lively bubbly... fairest skin.."  Just reading his interviews, you can feel his longing to be with his little princess.
He is a faithful man.  Hands down!  It takes years and years of togetherness for one to be able to declare that!