♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Guest tnalvminsun

http://www.soompi.com/wp-content/uploads/s/v/8x/417160/417160.jpg
Dear MinSuners,
@sukreen do you mean this leather jacket?hehe, it does look the same, i have the same thought when i saw minho with leather jacket :), thanks for the posts sis :)
please dear sisters and guys, especially @surie_riri complete the couple leather jacket of our MinSun couple, i'm sure it will bring another 300% VitaMinSun :D (sorry i quote 300% again)
@minsun4ever welcome back sis
@myonenonly, @s_sun, @sheherizade3, @prettywizz, @ghsforever, @ayesuper1, @bambi, @renajaney, @myoblu, @shadia71, @shalun, @gayu, @shanaya, @zamzam, @arian_summer, @all  MinSuners seniors and Newbies (sorry i forget your name but definitely you guys are in my heart), my biggest thanks for your awesome posts and make Joondi thread still running smoothly and happily :x, it's becoz MinSun is REAL then, now and forever
have a Happy Weekend all and God Bles

@tnalvminsun yes dear . This jacket is exactly the same as LMH's. They both own this couple jacket waaaaaaaaaay before. Lol! You see what I mean? What's next iPhones? Any takers? Can someone pls. post the couple's phones starting with the orange phone? Hahahaha... LMH might be using that too, anytime soon. :)) lol!

kkot10-200.jpg

kkot10-201.jpg

bof_ep10.gif

One production staff expressed, “We felt that the long kissing scene might shock many people and was inappropriate after taking into account that they were still in high school, plus their relationship was still on fragile ground. So we decided to edit that scene. We expressed regret that although the both of them (Lee Min Ho, Goo Hye Sun) put in a lot of effort for this scene, we couldn’t quite show it out during the actual broadcast.” -alkpop-

Can you describe your ideal girl?

LMH:I like petite women and a woman who is confident

-What is your favorite scene in the series? Was it the kissing scenes?

LMH: Of course, I like the kissing scenes.I have a lot of kissing scenes with Jandi, just when I’m about to kiss her, there is something to obstruct us. Luckily love prevailed...

LMH: ehh many NGs. PD said softer but I opened my mouth and the kiss became too deep, then NG again..

问:拍KISS镜头前会做点什么吗?比如刷牙吃点东西,或者拍前练习啦。 
What preparations did you do before filming the kiss? Like brushing your teeth, eating something or practising it before the take?

答;哈哈,练习对象没有,所以练习不了(笑)。拍KISS镜头前,和具MM开玩笑说我们去喝点大蒜营养品吧。结果我们还是做了刷牙漱口的准备,我想这也是对对方尊重吧。不过也只做了这些准备。 
MH: Haha, no one to practise on so didn’t rehearse. (laughs) Before the kiss scene, I joked with Hyesun we should drink something nutritious [sorry not too sure if it’s right here]. Finally we just brushed and rinsed our mouths. I think it’s a form of respect for each other. That’s all we did to prepare.

问:
KISS镜头很多,随着增多你们也就习惯了吧,以后也不觉得紧张了吧? 
There were many kiss scenes. By and by, you guys should be used to it, so there should be no nervousness later?

答;
 有很多KISS镜头,和当初比起来是拍的时候不会那么的紧张了。但是因为要表现出初恋的那种刻骨动情的画面是下了很大的功夫。因为具惠善的头一动就会被看 成是老手,所以一点都不能动。我也是不能对丝草有一点KISS老手的感觉。所以KISS镜头也要配合当时的心情感觉来演,很困难。
MH: It of course got better as the series went by, as we got more comfortable. But because we had to maintain the feeling that we were each other’s first loves who went through alot, we could not look too used to kissing each other. Even if Hyesun’s head moved a little while I kiss her, it would look too “pro”..(GHS was also into kissing himlol)  (sorry I cant think of a better word). So we had to maintain the first love awkwardness even after so many kiss scenes. <<<<>

问;[
公园里的KISS镜头]是很有名的,可以作为这不电视剧的最佳镜头吗? 
The playground kiss is very well-known and memorable. Can it be considered the best scene of the drama?
答;
这部剧有很多明画面,不能去选。一点要选的话还是最后结束部分吧,大家看了就知道了。 
俊表在知道父亲去世,为了继承家业去了澳门,如果是我的话,我不会去。如果没有去的话,和丝草就更快有了快乐结局。如果不得不去澳门的话,我也会带上丝草一起去的。 

MH: There were many memorable scenes. I can’t say which is best. I think the best scenes were near the ending, as the audience can see. Junpyo had to go to Macau to take over his father’s business, if it were me, I wouldn’t have gone. Then there would have been a happy ending with Jandi earlier. I would also have brought Jandi with me if there really was no choice.

minsun4ever welcome back to our family.  
Surie thanks for posting pictures of LMH wearing outfits with G logo.  To this day, I'm still figuring out where he got them.  I'm thinking he had them made to order.  See what love can do?  LMH is really a very romantic man.  He's announcing to the world he's already taken…….lol
mhglogo.jpg

14.jpg?w=479

BMfCc7aCQAAyXby.jpg

Minsun Korea allowed us to post this picture of LMH autographed by his princess.
25368961.jpg

below is their fan account
ok let's me share what we got from minsuners korea about our gift for MinSun

A usual Hyesun recognize minsuners korea, she give big smiled when them met with Hyesun
and then minsuners korea gave our gifts to Hyesun, she recived our gift with his softly smile
and Hyesun said thank "you for your concern to me".
and then they talked with Hyesun almost 30 minutes... sorry i won't explained what their talking about to much dangerous lol  

Seem Hyesun knows how is worried minsuners about MinSun relationship during this 3 years  
and bout Minho had a nightmares during 5 month...  

Hyesun answered our worried with his brightly smiled she said 
"ok... don't worry i understand. everything is fine now"

last Hyesun gave us his signature on LEE MIN HO CARD... this is our evidance about minsun   
thanks to MINSUNRS KOREA... who always support this thread and want share latest news about minsun 고마워요 친구  

credit:  Esir

Their kisses are so deep ,so expressive ,even" LMH: Of course, I like the kissing scenes.I have a lot of kissing scenes with Jandi, just when I’m about to kiss her, there is something to obstruct us. Luckily love prevailed..." they were often interrupted ,but the powerful flux of their love overflowed through the screen and  time : LMH kiss GHS's lips like seeping his life from them ,while she give herself timidly but determined to his magnetic ,irresistible sweetness which she didn't do with another partner . She didn't fights with his kiss like this was something disgusting . On the other side ,MINHO-shi didn't kneel in front of any other actress and offer a ring ,not even in his CF .
 Thank you for this melting hearts photos and MV ! Their LOVE STORY is so brilliant, so dazzling ,like that powerful light put in there to edit the FIRE KISS in the highway !  About the "G" letter ,which by the way had appears first time during the press conference of BOF (Dec 2oo8 or Jan 2009 I'll go back and find the exact date ) can I ask you,please to put the dates of each ,to avoid any misunderstanding ?  And I want to make another asking :let's show again the story of "MINOMI " whom his "father" (LMH) give the birth date in 1984 !!! ,same year as GHS ,even it was creating during BOF special for him ,and the MV from Japan where LMH+Minomi+GHS were together on stage ? THANK YOU ! THANK YOU !I'll bring some vitamins for your effort and I'll give you the Sweetest kiss  ever ,and the field with love flowers, ardent like THE LOVE OF MIN HO +HYE SUN :
 Fotografia Maria Paunescu.http:

Fotografiehttp:

Fotografiehttp:

Great job every one :-bd

Yay.. what happened  "G" ? of course sisters yessss G indeed stand for Goo Hye Sun, Geum Jandi and Gu Junpyo who else could have the initial "G" lol  :-?

1495512_10152071127763855_245103521_n.jp

And here another phone calling from Minho to end the day, ;))  Yay... Minho look so so happy ;)
today 22.02.2014 D-3 Minho in Shanghai, he's shooting Kia K3S ended around evening and he suppose to fly home but seems ticket all sold out poor Minho :( but neverthelesss hahaha look he is so so happy tonight having dinner feasting over his iPhone5 :x

MH : yeobo.. honey, misses you much much :-* what are you doing tonight ;)) :D sure sure.bla bla bla... yes yes .bla bla :)) ...bla bla...  lol don't sleep late sexy cat :P  I'll be home tom, see you tom take care bye my sweetheart princess. always love you too :x  muaaaah :-* :-*

1653862_10152163278603855_1114453222_n.j
credit to the owner via @Ayesuper1

Its awesome sis :) u have Made The video very Well..I ll add this in our video :) if you hadn't had this health problem, I would have requested you yourself to do the video :) you have got great talent :) I m not pro in video editing..its just my hobby :)

A question to you sisters.. ..The music in BoF which runs in backgroud in the scene when our couple dances after jun pyo - jae kyung wedding brokes up..I mean the violin music..Is that available fully? Or only that bit is the whole song? I get very very emotional when I hear that 1 bit of bof song although I luv all the songs of bof !! That violin music makes my eyes watery all the time I hear and scenes of our couple flows :)