♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

@sukreen thank you mom and thanks for your sharp eyes sist @ayesuper1 , another couple shoes...
Huaaa so glad that here we share the real evidence, minsun is really like throwing us with vitaminsun. as if they want us to keep survive for them. Happy that this years we always have real thing to be talked about not just delusional thing.

thank you all

@ iamaminsuner, MINSUN is real! I agree with you! Everyday my delusions seem to grow. I keep comparing the bts of BOF and LMH OTHER dramas BTS there is no way that there was nothing going on with those two IN BOF cause good Lord they were flirting like crazy. I read a youtube comment that CH was more fun (BTS) but I disagree I think that BOF are more fun i acknowledge that in CH there's lots of action in their BTS and very cute scenes with our prince but i enjoy the BOF BTS more. There is an intimacy that goes beyond friendship I mean if your just working with someone for the first time there's no way you act the way those two did. It's women's intuition and I have a great one for example here in the states a very famous couple who made a movie together click so much on screen that I felt there was no way they didn't of screen. The only reason I saw there movies was because they had sizzling chemistry. They were the ones that got me interested in the books (by the way suck ).The same chemistry I see in our royal couple has the same sizzling quality. My instincts haven't been wrong so far I got a great gaydar and good eye when it comes to couples. So if I'm wrong about these two I'm going to seriously die. Lol! Oky extremely upset. I haven't been a minsun fan as long as some of you and I must confess the only reason I saw BOF was because of KHJ whom I knew through his music. Yet as soon as I saw how funny KHS was in first episode and then the first time I saw them together lighting struck. My favorite part and what clinched it for me was the kick. After I finished watching I was like tell me more about these two people and youtube after youtube video made it more real. The picture evidence, clothes interviews, concerts, boy did I giggle like a mad person. My family and friends all think I'm nuts. But my heart flutters and my soul just runs away from me when I think about the love between them. .It's my opinion, key word opinion. Anyways, don't you MinSunners agree?

Guest cari007

Lee Min-Ho (이민호) y Sus corte Elaphe Derby de cuero Zapatos de Lanvin
https://www.google.com.ec/search?q=lee+min+ho+lanvin&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=P9AGU86-K-vL0gHam4CQBA&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAQ&biw=1360&bih=624#facrc=_&imgdii=_&imgrc=HRUmnZc5yvVnRM%253A%3Bmg8EmK8jXW9t2M%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252F4.bp.blogspot.com%252F-oQJjl2uzBW4%252FUaDiv-STsVI%252FAAAAAAAAwC8%252FC4Bt5594vek%252Fs1600%252FLee%252BMin-Ho%252B(%2525EC%25259D%2525B4%2525EB%2525AF%2525BC%2525ED%252598%2525B8)%252By%252Bsus%252BElaphe-Trimmed%252BLeather%252BDerby%252BShoes%252Bde%252BLanvin%252Bmenswear%252Bred%252Bcarpet%252B2013.jpg%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fmalefashiontrends.blogspot.com%252F2013%252F05%252Flee-min-ho-saoul-conference-my-everything-lanvin-leather-derby-shoes.html%3B1200%3B1200

The actor and singer Lee Min-Ho, offered a press conference in Seoul, Korea, for instance as part of the presentation do concert "My Everything". Extremely elegant form of clothing, Lee Min-Ho complete the look of shirt and bow tie leather shoes scam UNOS That offered a touch of color to ouftit. 
This Is A Creation of Lanvin in Where the detail is striking is a detail top in blue tonality of the sole portion of Himself. 
Apparently My shorts were not going to look perfect on the scam, but I recognize that one shoes are Awesome.

cari007 said: Lee Min-Ho (이민호) y Sus corte Elaphe Derby de cuero Zapatos de Lanvin
https://www.google.com.ec/search?q=lee+min+ho+lanvin&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=P9AGU86-K-vL0gHam4CQBA&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAQ&biw=1360&bih=624#facrc=_&imgdii=_&imgrc=HRUmnZc5yvVnRM%253A%3Bmg8EmK8jXW9t2M%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252F4.bp.blogspot.com%252F-oQJjl2uzBW4%252FUaDiv-STsVI%252FAAAAAAAAwC8%252FC4Bt5594vek%252Fs1600%252FLee%252BMin-Ho%252B(%2525EC%25259D%2525B4%2525EB%2525AF%2525BC%2525ED%252598%2525B8)%252By%252Bsus%252BElaphe-Trimmed%252BLeather%252BDerby%252BShoes%252Bde%252BLanvin%252Bmenswear%252Bred%252Bcarpet%252B2013.jpg%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fmalefashiontrends.blogspot.com%252F2013%252F05%252Flee-min-ho-saoul-conference-my-everything-lanvin-leather-derby-shoes.html%3B1200%3B1200

The actor and singer Lee Min-Ho, offered a press conference in Seoul, Korea, for instance as part of the presentation do concert "My Everything". Extremely elegant form of clothing, Lee Min-Ho complete the look of shirt and bow tie leather shoes scam UNOS That offered a touch of color to ouftit. 
This Is A Creation of Lanvin in Where the detail is striking is a detail top in blue tonality of the sole portion of Himself. 
Apparently My shorts were not going to look perfect on the scam, but I recognize that one shoes are Awesome.

@milesamy really true sist, minsun always indirectly tell us they are in relationship.

based on the MH's detail explanation about the girl and his faithfulness, it's obvious that he is in relationship for long time (since he mention faithful) with the girl he described as bubbly,cute,lovely. so when he did his recently drama, he already had girlfriend.

it's true MH didn't state that he is in relationship directly, but for who can think, it's really obvious to tell that he is in relationship.
he is always consistent with his answer about relationship.

on last interview, I forget which interview (maybe some of you can help to add the interview) he also said that "he always want to be beside the girl he loves" "the girl he likes can drink more than him" of course it refers to KHS right, since MH also said by himself that KHS is good drinker.
and now he said "if he beside the girl he likes his tiredness will go away" wow CONNECTED!
so back then and now is the same girl, right MinHo ssi??

about the bubbly girl, he also said since long time ago that he likes cheerful girl. NOT just only recently.

Thank you all , for your wonderful post, can't mention one by one, but I really love all of your post.

there are always connection with minsun, because they are real,

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO family!!! i'm Back!!! i'm happy cuz my surgery got all good, but i still have a lil pain, but the principal that i'm live and here with all u!!!

now i'll read all the news that all u upload.. omg i'm waching shooes stories :P

PS: OMO!! I'M SUPERSTAR?'''''''''''''''''

ofc.. i'm minsun family xd..... i'm superstar!

Guest Torey Oluwatoyin

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO family!!! i'm Back!!! i'm happy cuz my surgery got all good, but i still have a lil pain, but the principal that i'm live and here with all u!!!

now i'll read all the news that all u upload.. omg i'm waching shooes stories :P

PS: OMO!! I'M SUPERSTAR?'''''''''''''''''

ofc.. i'm minsun family xd..... i'm superstar!

welome back sis,good to know your surgery went well.yea,you are a SUPERSTAR that why you are here.Fighting!

Hi minsunners!

And @minsun4ever i guess your surgery was a success cuz i feel your energy now!... but still you have to take megaload vitaminsun to heal faster.. anyway, what am i again, an IDOL? haha no sweat...just kidding, whats that for anyway?

well sis n bros im late again, just read minho's cosmo interview and my reaction?.. yeah he's lying again(oops..) i mean of course its love at first sight right? remember the drinking session he mentioned b4 wherein he met the 1st time the girl he liked and he wished to be with all the time... then eventually as time passed the love grown and blossomed...

So our Sun really has these magical effect to our boy just like us Sunnies who have these unexplained feeling to our Sun right. just like us who truly love hyesun minho probably sense the uniqueness of our dear GHS too and feel in love with it and just like us who can feel comfort and serenity just looking at her minho too sense that with Sun's presence... so naturally all tiredness will magically disappear.. thats what you called LOVE.. Am i making sense? Sorry im blubbing..

Welcome back @MinSun4Ever! Now take it easy sis. You have to heal good. :)

@Surie_Riri I love your photo posted above! Our couple are beautiful! Wifey & Hubby are a perfect match! ( as far as I know we have been calling GHS wifey, now can people be more original next time?.... Lol!)

MinSunners keep up the good work! Don't use someone else's terms of endearment. Respect is earned by being respectful! Have a good day! :D

@ZamZam thanks bro, oh how much i misses seeing those pics. what a sweet hidden love :x

@Surie_Riri dear, you always amaze me :-bd

To all minsuners sorry for name not mentioned do keep up your good work and Keep the MinSun Faith burning :x :)>-

LMH for KIA K3S CF shooting - BTS

Image preview

credit to the owner and as tagged

p24.bmp
BOF Japan FM. LMH was asked about his ideal type and he described her. The MC suddenly blurted GJD's name and LMH's replied that the descriptions fit to GJD. LMH was shy when GJD suddenly appeared on stage. When GHS was asked regarding LMH's cofession, she said "thank you", and LMH replied with a smile "just only that answer, thank you".This is just one of the starter of MINSUN'S EVERLASTING LOVE STORY..Because of his persistence to get GHS heart now the simple THANK YOU became.. THANK YOU I LOVE YOU..BE HOME SAFE:x

2uzy15f.jpg94076538.jpgLMH and GHS
20120228_1330355926_49102600_1.jpg
 Daniel Choi and GHS
This is GHS after BOF hahaha can't even take a sweet pic with his leading men as his bf LMH was the jealous type when he was young..i hope now that he is her GHS hubby already maybe he can teach his wifey the proper way of kissing..maybe he can give his wifey pointers on how to kiss or if he is not comfortable with other men kissing his wife then he can just be a double =)) =))