♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Hello Minsunners !! miss u so much :x
i enjoy your vids and posts ,thanx ;;) very romantic and good interview for LMH .
@MinSun4Ever
I hope for you a speedy treatment and come back to us soon ,god bless u and all the minsunners and our Minsun couple

1509117_473128109465431_439291385_n.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

HS:  "Babe, you're sitting on my dress."
MH:  "You look delicious.  Are you wearing the sexy red lace thingy I bought to go with that dress?"
HS:  "Well (smiling seductively), you just have to wait to find out."
MH:  "Let's go home."
Yeah I know, my mind went to you know where when I saw this picture.  But there's just this almost private, intimate, unguarded moment that really captured how special they are to each other.

LMH's cosmopolitan interview
credits to ohchloe for translationsource : loveghs.wordpress.com
x0j3.jpg

nmyo.jpg

04f2.jpg

Wow :) he too said the same :) Not to miss delicious food :) :) like what wifey told for F.ound magazine :)"there is nothing like eating the food you like" and now "Do give up in eating delicious food"!! And also "MUSICAL" !!! woaah Hyesun's drama "THE MUSICAL" and also remember in Hon Kong contemporary she said she likes men who does art or music :) :) 

Wow thanks for the goodies MinSunners! Now that's what we call Love is around our couple! Who ever said that LMH is dating someone else must be blind. Hahaha... It is so clear to me that our couple are together. If we don't have all these vitaminsun, I would not pair GHS with LMH. Now even GHS is bolder & slowly revealing. Awwwww!!! Heck I don't want my princess to be a mistress! If LMH is clearly dating someone else. I don't even have to wait for his confirmation. I don't want to hear that number, 300% denial! It's like a slap to my senses! Lol! :)) I don't want to look desperate!!! Desperate times need desperate measures like comparing past dramas? Hahahaha!!!! :)) we don't need to. We have the real ones the awesome bts & after the drama which is more LMH and GHS in the real world.

About LMH going to military soon, well it is inevitable. GHS will visit him. She's family. :)

@gayu312, thank you for your inspired photoshop ,right on the subject ! They fit so well together in the airport ,now LMH , just must take his pilot's license , fly somewhere exotic and get married during flight ! As captain he can perform the ceremony of marriage and even obtains the privacy they so much want and need ! (I don't know if a captain of a plain can do that like a ship's one ) . Thank you for posting this interesting LMH's interview ,it's a piece which may be historical (for their future family ) Thank you and I hope you came back for good .For all my beloved Minsuners :ATTENTION ! HERE COMES THE FLOWER GIRL :credit 

Every Dream Has a Beauty.
 Fotografie: Rhythm σf Nature & Beauty.ılılılılı. ღhttp:
Fotografie: my bodyguardshttp:
I just send my special team of bodyguards with them BOSS (blond one )for protecting LMH who made this announcement ,powerful statement :
Fotografiehttp:
credit :to the owner 
good night /day /dreams 

myonenonly

said:

Wow thanks for the goodies MinSunners! Now that's what we call Love is around our couple! Who ever said that LMH is dating someone else must be blind. Hahaha... It is so clear to me that our couple are together. If we don't have all these vitaminsun, I would not pair GHS with LMH. Now even GHS is bolder & slowly revealing. Awwwww!!! Heck I don't want my princess to be a mistress! If LMH is clearly dating someone else. I don't even have to wait for his confirmation. I don't want to hear that number, 300% denial! It's like a slap to my senses! Lol! :)) I don't want to look desperate!!! Desperate times need desperate measures like comparing past dramas? Hahahaha!!!! :)) we don't need to. We have the real ones the awesome bts & after the drama which is more LMH and GHS in the real world. About LMH going to military soon, well it is inevitable. GHS will visit him. She's family. :)

20.02.2014 LMH safely arrive at Pudong airport Shanghai

Upon arrival put on his earphone lol as usual 1st thing 1st ;))

1653633_587666224659878_201690561_n.jpg

"Yeobo ..i've arrive miss you already, love you always, take care don't forget to eat and rest.. muaaah  :-*  see you in 2 days time" :x

1966804_597200883698573_714549891_n.jpg
1653681_597197200365608_1631744058_n.jpg
1013330_587662051326962_1424224991_n.jpg

Lee Min Ho new KIA spokesman KS3 credit Kia

1656148_587663994660101_367180144_n.jpg

credit to the owner and as tagged viaMinozChile
OFC