♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Suk, our Minsun seems, correction, are emulating each other and that could only be achieved if they're in close proximity.  it was a wise decision for them to keep their relationship private and under the radar while each carve their own career paths with LMH being more in the limelight, enjoying the public's adoration while GHS's quietly honing her skills not only as an actress but also as a producer and director of films.  They truly are a power couple forging ahead for a future.  
I never stopped spazzing over Choco and Peanut.  LMH had quite a sense of humour when he bought Peanut for his princess.  Peanut's colour is light just like her light skinned mom while LMH with darker skin tone chose Choco.

7wuin.jpg

actorlmh_6400335063203127441.jpg

S_sun I just love all the bts videos of our Minsun.  There were a lot of flirting going on between the two and the camera crew could not help themselves and captured those special moments.  
While the other staff were exhausted and sleeping, the camera man probably was amused by the antics of the two with GHS throwing chocolate m&ms and LMH catching them with his mouth.  Their antics had them giggling like kids.

ScreenShot2014-02-18at10611PM_zps6e91ef2

ScreenShot2014-02-18at10535PM_zps45bbc3d

I can't help laughing when I see how funny GHS can be and her laugh is so hearty! =)) That's must be how LMH feels when he is with her, just like all those people around her in the vid. Happy!

credit ssheiledyy abad
Sorry I can't find a clearer vid. of this.

prettywiz

said:

LOL the couple shirt that made the MINSUN family crazy proving to us for the first time that MINSUN IS REAL..GHS wore it 4x..would she wear it repeatedly if it is not important to her..they were not even promoting BOF when they wore it..Does any other couple did this 

:D

..NO ONLY MINSUN DOES IT :x Luv it!

Guest cari007

Hermanas, ESTO miren Yang Hyun Mo is  Choi Young Do (Young) "best friend" from KIM TAN (lee min ho), theater (the heirs)Hye Goo sol TRABAJO Con Ellos en el cortometraje "Fragmentos de Sweet Memories" No se como PONER fotos XD Pero mira en google ...Mi Inglés es taaaaan mala XDXDXDXD
https://www.google.com.ec/search?q=goo+hye+sun+premiere+peliculas&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=5TAEU9qjB6PC0QH38IHICQ&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAQ&biw=1360&bih=667#q=Yang+Hyun+Mo+AND+GOO+HYE+SUN&tbm=isch&facrc=_&imgdii=_&imgrc=M4NAXudlSR3cpM%253A%3BV5LhYeliDfpTaM%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fimg43.imageshack.us%252Fimg43%252F6001%252F20120809khsjimff201206.jpg%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fmultitalentokookyesun.wordpress.com%252Ftag%252Fyang-hyun-mo%252F%3B520%3B415

https://www.google.com.ec/search?q=Yang+Hyun+Mo+THE+HEIRS&tbm=isch&source=lnms&sa=X&ei=IzUEU7TnKsXv0AHY8oBo&ved=0CAkQ_AUoAw&biw=1360&bih=667#facrc=_&imgdii=_&imgrc=64PwZADg4T37OM%253A%3BuXIYdz7x8URvsM%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fjoonni.files.wordpress.com%252F2013%252F10%252Fvlcsnap-2013-10-31-02h05m16s252.jpg%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fonehallyu.com%252Findex.php%253F%252Ftopic%252F295-official-yg-family-thread%252Fpage-482%3B1280%3B720

LMH update on SNS 19 Feb 2014

Lee Min Ho @ActorLeeMinHo 

오늘 아침 공항에서 너무 짧게 만나 아쉬웠어요~ 이어서 JejuAir 촬영 중. 힘찬 하루 보내요!

http://fb.me/2mOIGtoVh

6:06 PM KST - 19 Feb 2014

1075907_113234875368553_1283586736_q.jpgLee Minho (이민호)
오늘 아침 공항에서 너무 짧게 만나 아쉬웠어요~ 이어서 JejuAir 촬영 중. 힘찬 하루 보내요!
This morning at the airport was too short, but I was being taken to JejuAir ash. leap day! (Translated by Bing)

1797388_764281920263842_1898941261_n.jpg

A blessed day/evening MinSunners :)!
Fan Account 

PART 2

From 2:09
Reporter/ staff: How do you feel being surrounded by pretty (hot) guys?

Reporter/ staff: : Who is your choice? 1 of the F4 : Please be honest

HS : Wait...…

MH : I won't give any pressures to you.

MH : I'm looking at another direction now, (so, no pressure).

One of the F3 : I am also looking at another direction (so, no pressure).

XX : If you took so much time to answer, they will cut (as in filming) it.

XX : Don't take so much time.

HS : I thought I just want to pass the question, but they keep asking...…

Staff/ reporter: What did you feel when you were selected?

HS: Eh?

Staff/ reporter: When you were selected as a heroine in a drama which fulls of pretty (hot) guys...

KB: She's having trouble in giving the answer but...I can't do anything to help.

MH: Hahaha..

KJ: Let's pretend that we are not here.

MH: I don't know what are noona's thoughts (so I can't help).

HS: I just thought it'd be fun and interesting. They are (F4) very fun to be with and they are very close with each other. It's only me who they don't be friendly with. Hahaha. I'm just kidding. Because we are close to each other like this, I think we can make a fun drama. 

Staff/ reporter: Among this group, do you have your ideal type?
(After the reporter asked this question, HS turned around and looked directly at MH, (MH also looked at HS!!) then she briefly looked at KB, KJ and lastly KHJ. If I'm not mistaken I heard the reporter/ staff saying "Ohkk!!", as if she was surprised with something.)

Staff/ reporter: If looking at your eyes....
(I think, please correct me if I'm wrong, the reporter was trying to say that according to HS's eyes, because she was looking at MH first, seemed like MH was HS's ideal type***. But, before the staff/reporter could finish his/her sentence, MH suddenly open his mouth and said "it's really a troublesome question". He sounded so defensive to me. To me, he seemed like trying to gloss over HS's unguarded-reflexive-response.).

MH: It's really a troublesome question (Didn't he sound so defensive here? And he repeated the same sentence one more time. You can hear he said "chongmal..", "chinca.." (really..).

KB: It's a bully.

HS: Each of them has their own charms. If I can take one from here, one from there and gather it, it will be my ideal type.

XX: You skilfully escaped from answering the question.

KB: Just like what is written in the text books.

KHJ: Then we have to pull out our eyes, nose and mouth and assemble it.

MH: Who it will become?

HS: Because each of them has their own attractiveness...…

Staff/ reporter: Please choose one.

One of the F4: Why my name is not nominated?

From 5:32                                                  MH: Do you wear tights/ leggings under that? You also wear t-shirts inside                                                       right? You really wear a lot of layers of clothes, aren't you?

HS said something but was not translated.

PART 3

At 2:40 MH offered his seat to HS upon seeing HS coming in.

MH: Sit here.

MH: Please sit down.

(But HS ignored him. Maybe she didn't want others to notice MH's extra attention for her )

*** At 0:18, the reporter asked F4, who's the most handsome among them. She asked each one of them to give an answer. MH chose to speak first.

MH: Handsome guy?

Reporter: Yes, handsome guy.

MH: Aaaa...

Then MH looked at KB first, then he looked at KHJ.Then MH said..

MH: The youngest KB is very handsome while Joon-shi is thoughtful.

[ What I'm trying to say is...This scenario and the above scenario are similar. When MH asked who's the most handsome among them, he looked at KB first, then looked at the rest. Then, eventually he said that KB is very handsome. 

So, in HS's scenario, because she looked at MH first before looking at the others when she was asked who's her ideal type, her reflexive non-verbal/body language response implied that MH is/was her ideal type...don't you think so?]
credit as tagged

LMH indirectly pointing GHS as his ideal woman...pink+fairy+4.jpg
Interview with TVB when MinSun were in Taiwan.
from webby@soompi.com:

TVB:现实中你们会像剧中选双方吗
TVB: Would you choose each other in reality like in BOF?
[Note the question: It asks if they would choose each other inreal life]

浩:现实中我一定会选丝草,我和剧中角色很雷同,喜欢的女朋友可以喝朋友一样,有很随和的感觉,
跟具俊表没太大差别

MH: I would definitely choose Geum Jandi. I'm very much like my role Goo Junpyo in reality, I like my girlfriend to be like a friend whom I can feel comfortable with. Not too different from GJP.

善:如果像剧中一样,对方父母和自己父母反对的话。我不会强求这段感情,当然会做努力,但最终不接受的话,会选择放弃,而我的爱情观在每个时期都有所改变,所以现在很难说怎么样
HS: If it's like in the script, where there is parental objection, there'd be pressure. I would try but if it's too hard, I'd choose to give up. But my view toward love is still constantly changing, so I'm also not to definite.

Another event when he talked about GHS
Minho Replying to Fan Messages on UFOTOWN

Fan: Oppa, do you like me?

Minho: I'm sorry but i only like Geum Jandi right now...

In Japan for BOF Graduation in 2010
When he was asked about his kiss scenes with his lead partner in PT. He said that Geum Jandi was at the backstage (sorry I couldn't find that picture).
credit as tagged

Qn: What is your image of a attractive girl?  What impact does she has on a man?

Ans: Cute & lovely. I like bubbly happy kind of girl.  No matter how tired/unhappy I am at work, once she is besides me, I would feel happy and change to being good mood.  I find such girl would appeal to me very much.

Lee Min Ho: Most Promising Star of 2009

Interview of Lee Min Ho, who played Goo Jun Pyo in Boys Before Flowers. He shot into celeb stardom almost overnight. Showbiz Extra does an intimate interview with this rising star. 
He talks about getting the iconic role, his aspirations, role models in Korean showbiz and his ideal girl.

@5:48: LMH talks about his ideal woman
Ideal Woman: innocent, cute, not so tall, tidy, not needy (meaning independent)
(Hmm..I have someone in mind who fits the description.)

@7:07: LMH talks about his hopes
To build a serious relationship with someone he would eventually marry.

from webby@soompi.com:

The TVB magazine scan that shaz translated, the first question on the first page asks about their first impression of each other.

LMH: When i first saw her, I thought she's very "bright" (as in shining) i.e. like a lively and optimistic person. Due to the fact that I had to bully her in the early part of the drama so the initial impression wasn't very good. After spending more time on the set, i realized she was exactly lively and optimistic like what I had thought her to be.

GHS: LMH always gave me the impression of a lively personalityexuberating youth 
but initially he was a bit awkward with strangers. 

********************************************************************************

Old LMH Interview] In the program 'Interview' on OBS TV

Q: Your Ms. Right? Someone who feels comfortable
LMH: Rather than comfortable...

Q: Easygoing?
LMH: Yes, I think girls who are fun to be around with are good.

Q: In detail
LMH: Since I like playing around, something that I can't explain... something like harmony... 

Q: Koo Hye-sun...
LMH: Hahaha Hye-sun's nice and a lot of fun... But something that can't be put into words when talking to one another... something like harmony... 

Q: She should have a pretty face
LMH: If I said I didn't look at appearances, it'd be a lie

Q: Don't like chubby?
LMH: Hahaha... I like someone who's bit healthy rather than too skinny.

Q: It seems like you keep talking about Koo Hye-sun...
LMH: Hye-sun is skinny.

(Take note LMH has no longer using honorrifics)

credit as tagged

Hi sisters, Sooooo happy!
OMG, I am moved with MH's interview. so deep!

bubbly,cute and lovely are what people describe about KHS, even LMH said so. So it's clear who she is.

Bubbly, cute, and lovely HS (fanmade by me)

MH's ideal girl is NEVER change since 2009, people who follow MH since the first time must know about it. NEW fans must don't know about this, right!

I dont care others opinion about who the girl MH described, the main point is MINSUN is really OK, like what MH said he is very faithful so I believe in him 300%. Faithful person is not in short term relationship, right?? so MH want to tell us that he is in long term relationship with the bubbly, love, cute girl. and this is what MH always say since 2009,NOT just recently! ^^

MY favorite line :
Cute & lovely. I like bubbly happy kind of girl.  No matter how tired/unhappy I am at work, once she is besides me, I would feel happy and change to being good mood.  I find such girl would appeal to me very much.

SOOOOO romantic MH. How great HS' effect on MH. just seeing her face can make his tiredness go away.

sisters, I really glad that I am on the right side, being a minsuners is right side. I don't know if I become others shipper, what should I do, because I don't know whether they are real or not, their condition. it will be hurt if I just keep delusion without knowing the truth.

SO I am really really glad that I am minsunner, have all of you, we know the truth and their condition. It give us much strong, right? so we can fight for this 5 years, don't you think it's impossible we become so faithful to minsun if we don't know nothing about them. ^^ we can stay together for this years because we know the real truth.

Minsun and minsuners are faithful person ^^

ap_F23_20090602121945145.jpgap_F23_20090602121045432.jpg
Look how in sync MINSUN were when they were promoting BOF..their body language shows it all. that they are together :x
u6qt.jpg1601223_608342415904061_860052460_n.jpg

Just one of the many body language that MINSUN has acquired from the other hahaha although the truth is LMH had acquired more from GHS..just to proved that even if they are both busy they do communicate which is very important for a relationship to grow and it just show that they do spend quality time together whenever they are together.
FROM 2009 TO PRESENT they still show us so many things to proved MINSUN IS REAL..This is why our thread is still here until now because we just don't talked but we have evidences that MINSUN themselves gave us. 

sukreen said:Mobile Taobao shooting bts pics,  
credit: Taobao, English translation credit @ Chloe

"

What can I tell you….the boy has two left feet….lol  There's a bts video of GHS patiently teaching LMH how to dance the waltz for one of their scenes.  LMH who was having a hard time following GHS's instructions remarked that they should just do a modern dance.  

151003326_l.jpg?w=420