♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

don't understand how people can say she's not pretty. Look at the pictures that @ MinSun4Ever posted from an artistic point of view she has classical features. I would love to make a portrait of her. She's also a good actress despite all the critics about her acting. In bof she made her character come alive. Jandi was supposed to be a very vocal and her expressions fit the characters personality. that's the reason I fell in love with the show most actresss in dramas don't emerge themselves in the characters I believe that ku hye sun has the ability I watched her drama absolute darling and I laugh and cried. I almost became a jiro wang/KHS fan but then I saw lots of minsun mv and bts and there is definitely something between those two in my opinion. LMH is a good actor has well but I couldn't see the same chemistry between him and the other actress. I tried to be objective but I didn't get the same ache in my heart as I do when I watch minsun together. Maybe the other actress are beautiful and good actress but I feel that KHS is better. I mean the lady sings, plays instruments,Writes and directs. Any man would be lucky to consider her theirs? I'm off to watch the musical. It already seems promising. Afterwards just to get my daily minsun fix I'll watch episodes of bof.

phamtonsnow

said: don't understand how people can say she's not pretty. Look at the pictures that @ MinSun4Ever posted from an artistic point of view she has classical features. I would love to make a portrait of her. She's also a good actress despite all the critics about her acting. In bof she made her character come alive. Jandi was supposed to be a very vocal and her expressions fit the characters personality. that's the reason I fell in love with the show most actresss in dramas don't emerge themselves in the characters I believe that ku hye sun has the ability I watched her drama absolute darling and I laugh and cried. I almost became a jiro wang/KHS fan but then I saw lots of minsun mv and bts and there is definitely something between those two in my opinion. LMH is a good actor has well but I couldn't see the same chemistry between him and the other actress. I tried to be objective but I didn't get the same ache in my heart as I do when I watch minsun together. Maybe the other actress are beautiful and good actress but I feel that KHS is better. I mean the lady sings, plays instruments,Writes and directs. Any man would be lucky to consider her theirs? I'm off to watch the musical. It already seems promising. Afterwards just to get my daily minsun fix I'll watch episodes of bof.

imagehttp:imagehttp:
Credit as tagged and to the owner  Looking at this two photos ,among many ,in front  of my eyes and my imagination , unwind and dance a whole saga ,an entire drama . I'll start with the second :this sweet, innocent girl ,naughty and serious at the same time is the most dedicate , reliable ,generous one, towards her family,friends, fellows and above all, her lover ! How many girls/women would do what she did :put the interest of the boyfriend before hers ? Any other tried to catch him ,to keep him in leash , to ensnared him .But not GHS .Like an intelligent and "young mature woman " ,how she prove she is ,she let "her" man to spread his wings ,to grow up his life, experience, to enrich his talent and profession ,to learn, to see,to can choose knowing !  This is LOVE -REAL ONE ! Unique, very .very rare ,coming from the galaxy ,from NIRVANA !   First photo is a symphonic poem ,a complex and extent story of a woman : little girl .innocent child , alluring ,enrapturing, enchanting , bewitching , mischievous woman ! Still fresh ,fragrant , perfumed ,dazzling beautiful, dizzily ! So desirable ! She has an amazing  power of express ! She can tell everything she wants, only with her face and the depth of her eyes, like on ocean ! She is a MIRACLE !

Guest opeoluwaa

I just download LMH everything can someone tell me GHS songs so I can download it too reading all the comment seeing all the pictures makes me happy cos I knw it is well wit our minsun and i read it dat LMH as been select as the most kissable actor am soooo happy

Goo Hye Sun to possibly reunite with 'Boys Over Flowers' writer in new SBS drama 'Angel Eyes' + Lee Sang Yoon also in talks

February 12, 2014 @ 8:02 amgoo-hye-sun-lee-sang-yoon_1392188241_af_Although other actors and actresses were previously reported to be in talks for the lineup, it seem the cards are now on the table for Goo Hye Sun and Lee Sang Yoon who are in talks to star in the new SBS drama 'Angel Eyes'!
SEE ALSO: Lee Jun Ki in talks for new SBS weekend drama 'Angel Eyes' + Han Ga In denies rumors of her casting offer
An SBS drama rep told OSEN on February 12, "Lee Sang Yoon and Goo Hye Sun are positively reviewing it. They are currently in the final stages of negotiations... Jung Jin Young has made the final decision to star in the drama."
Both of Goo Hye Sun and Lee Sang Yoon's agencies stated in an exclusive by Sports Hankook, "They received the casting offer and positively discussed it with the broadcast station. Once the talks are over, they will officially sign on for the drama soon."
'Angel Eyes', directed by PD Choi Moon Suk and 'Boys Over Flowers' writer Yoon Ji Ryun, portrays the reunion of a man and his first love from twelve years ago. The drama will follow 'She Gets Married Thrice' this April!
source : http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/02/goo-hye-sun-to-possible-reunite-with-boys-over-flowers-writer-in-new-sbs-drama-angel-eyes-lee-sang-yoon-also-in-talks#axzz2sCDG55BJ
Posting this article since it has connection with BOF and GHS :)