♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

To Our Dear Queen...  an Actress, Singer, Model, Painter, Writer And Director ....

140211061232147817.jpg

I really hope that in this next event..
140211061232147818.jpg

I rly hope and pray  that the dream I had become an epiphany... cuz i felt it like that.

140211061230147816.jpg
credit to the owner

......i'm rly praying  [-O< 

Have a nice day, MINSUN FAMILY ... The place that we prefer quality and reality  than quantity  

Guest alpukat99

Dear MinSun-ners...
Hello everyone! I am a newbie here, although I have been quietly reading and following the conversations.
Just some comments with regards to recent LMH's trip to NZ. I thought the whole trip is a bit fishy. There is not much  of publicity of him while doing his activities there (almost none, except the airport pics and the one when he went to some Thai Shop).  Also, BG Lee is not seen during this trip. At the same time, our princess seems to be very quiet too.
Perhaps Senior Minsunners can do some private investigation and shed some light?
Have a good day ahead! 

Dear MinSun-ners...

Hello everyone! 
I am a newbie here, although I have been quietly reading and following the conversations.

Just some comments with regards to recent LMH's trip to NZ. 
I thought the whole trip is a bit fishy. There is not much  of publicity of him while doing his activities there (almost none, except the airport pics and the one when he went to some Thai Shop).  Also, BG Lee is not seen during this trip. At the same time, our princess seems to be very quiet too.

Perhaps Senior Minsunners can do some private investigation and shed some light?

Have a good day ahead! 

Welcome to MinSun thread. :)

LMH went to New Zealand for his Eider shoots/CF. When he goes to USA, New Zealand , & other non Asian countries he don't have bodyguards. It's only when he goes to Asian countries he has them. I don't know if it's because of Visa (his bodyguards) that's just a guess.

Anyways enjoy this thread. :D

Good day my sweet Minsunners ! You are a spring of miracles ! Dear @sukreen ,what a brilliant idea you had with charity and humanitarian activity .  And @sheherezade3 back-up with their wishes to travel in same places like South Pole ,Africa ,and special Korea !  You spotlight the fact that LMH is a faithful MAN first of all towards his own convictions and words ,and of cause  his loved one -GHS  . He declared several times that he resemble  to GJP in many ways : he likes his girls pure , petite , feisty ,doing what she want  , and he want to take care of her !  He pursuits his goals to the end !

11.02.2014 LMH arrive at INC airport

Smiling Minho, sure so so happy to be home ;))
Lol.. RED Leopard print shawl 
:D
whoa... so many luggages& blue 'Lanvin' bag still there too ;)
earphone :-? "Yeobo i've arrrive, i'll be home in a minute.." :x

Embedded image permalink
Embedded image permalink
Embedded image permalink
Embedded image permalink

Look his BGs waiting faithfully for him lol :-bd

Embedded image permalink

credit the owner and as tagged

What a smile! So happy to be home! Maybe wifey is already calling & waiting, that smile is a half laugh, ;) (he has his earphones on). His BGs are with him, ready to whisk him away..., already going somewhere? Hmmm a valentines trip? Haha... :)) He is wearing leopard prints again! Lol! He likes to wear red these days. Perhaps a good luck charm for him. Later this week he's going on a trip again in China. What a busy dude! :D

HMMMMM where are they going this time.. not BUSAN.. they were just there ( I BELIEVED)  =)) maybe just a place near seoul they can't go far as LMH will be leaving soon again and besides both of them is not fond of travelling unless it is work related  :x ;)

----------

Hmmmmm around Jeju Island. ;) hahaha..... Just fyi I'm not in a delulu mode. :))

sukreen said: 11.02.2014 LMH arrive at INC airport

Smiling Minho, sure so so happy to be home ;))
Lol.. RED Leopard print shawl 
:D
whoa... so many luggages& blue 'Lanvin' bag still there too ;)
earphone :-? "Yeobo i've arrrive, i'll be home in a minute.." :x

Look his BGs waiting faithfully for him lol :-bd

credit the owner and as tagged

Hi MinSunners !! oow LMH smile is very beautiful ,he looks so happy ,guess why ;;) ;)
Anyway for whoever want to steal and claim our magic rings  for their coulple
 i just want to say  " You are drunk...go home !!  :-@ :-@"  and finally :-w

1896956_489502251161350_1579272931_n.jpg

1175282_472676479510594_1506795045_n.jpg

Keep the MinSun faith !! :x :x

minsun.pngcredit as tagged
A pic  of MINSUN from 2009..you see their arms..GHS always put her left hand under her right elbow and LMH would his arm at his back now look at LMH..1922148_582101711865864_637475425_n_zpse
credit loveghs.wordpress
HAHAHAHA look at that mannerism of LMH since he acquired that from GHS wow even in his cf he purposely use this pose..another evidence that LMH is only with GHS ..The truth is people who are always together acquire each others habit just like our MINSUN  :x 

Guest dianaharumi

HEEELLLLLLLLOOOOO...."DUNK...DUNK.."....LMH SAID HE DOESN'T LIKE ACCESSORISS.......BUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTT......JUST ONE PIECE RING HE WEAR NOW..... [-X [-X.....AND HE SAY THAT LONG BEFORE HE WAS SHOOTING HE LATES DRAMA.....LOVE MINSUN 4EVER....