♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

myoblu said:   Thank you @Surie_Riri , you're awesome ,indeed that sweet petite lady-bear looks like ideal type of Lee Min Ho ! And they indeed look like mirror from one each other ,specially in naughtiness ! OOOH ,how beautiful sound in my years "MINOLIN " matching with Minomi -which ,by the way ,is born in 1984 ,wink - and of cause with MinHo-ssi ! Musical,poetic ,artistic ! Well ,what to expect from an SENSIBLE ARTIST like you ! Touching ! Inspiring ! Giddy ! BRIGHT !!!  P.S . The Olympic Flame was just lit ! Followed by a spectacular firecracker ! Exquisite music ! I love you my Minsunners ! SWEET DREAMS (sleeping or awake !)

@myoblu ,@surie_ririe, your talk of sleep reminds me of how our couple deal with stress alike. 
Excerpts from GHS Chonankan interview 2009. Credit kimchi.http://kimchi-whendestinycalls.blogspot.ca/2010/03/goo-hye-sun-interview-chonankan-2-2009.html  C: How do you deal with stress?
G: to deal with stress, I sleep.
C: sleep?
G: sleeping

Excerpts from LMH ISplus interview 2009 http://lee-minho.livejournal.com/29268.html?thread=374100IS: How do you relieve stress?
LMH: Just sleep. Sleep until the stress disappears. I have slept for 24 hours previously.

Excerpts from LMH interview in 2013 in Manila. http://my.news.yahoo.com/interview-catching-korean-actor-lee-min-ho-060004781.htmlYou lead a pretty hectic life. What do you do to unwind or de-stress?I sleep a lot to de-stress. 
When you two feel stressed, just sleep away the stress together! LOL!image
credit to SurieBd7LvGfCAAE7UVC.jpg:large
credit koohyesun119Screenshot_1_zps3e7c8420.png
Sweet,isn't it? hahaha! :x :x :x

BfTh8jtCQAEDKnS.jpg:largecredit loveghs,wordpress.
@Surie_Riri..i wonder why she had a clip on ( minho said she look prettier with a clip..hahaha courtesy of PCAP) and she has make up on..is that INNISFREE...LMH just got back from BEIJING when GHS went to Busan to see NANCY LANG'S art exhibit ;) are they meeting in BUSAN :D did LMH found a place in BUSAN faraway from the meddling people for them to be able to spend quality time together..Is it my wishful thinking or gut feeling:)) :x
MINSUNNERS HAVE A GOOD DAY/GOODNIGHT:x

prettywiz said:
credit loveghs,wordpress.
@Surie_Riri..i wonder why she had a clip on ( minho said she look prettier with a clip..hahaha courtesy of PCAP) and she has make up on..is that INNISFREE...LMH just got back from BEIJING when GHS went to Busan to see NANCY LANG'S art exhibit ;) are they meeting in BUSAN :D did LMH found a place in BUSAN faraway from the meddling people for them to be able to spend quality time together..Is it my wishful thinking or gut feeling:)) :x
MINSUNNERS HAVE A GOOD DAY/GOODNIGHT:x

hai girls,

now i'm trying to watch the heirs. wish me luck! ^^ idkw, i still didn't feel lyk "i anxiously with this drama." it's just me or anyone feels lyk me?

bytheway, mama and papa bear sure have some quality time. have a good day/night ^^

S_sun said: @myoblu ,@surie_ririe, your talk of sleep reminds me of how our couple deal with stress alike. 
Excerpts from GHS Chonankan interview 2009. Credit kimchi.http://kimchi-whendestinycalls.blogspot.ca/2010/03/goo-hye-sun-interview-chonankan-2-2009.html  C: How do you deal with stress?
G: to deal with stress, I sleep.
C: sleep?
G: sleeping

Excerpts from LMH ISplus interview 2009 http://lee-minho.livejournal.com/29268.html?thread=374100IS: How do you relieve stress?
LMH: Just sleep. Sleep until the stress disappears. I have slept for 24 hours previously.

Excerpts from LMH interview in 2013 in Manila. http://my.news.yahoo.com/interview-catching-korean-actor-lee-min-ho-060004781.htmlYou lead a pretty hectic life. What do you do to unwind or de-stress?I sleep a lot to de-stress. 
When you two feel stressed, just sleep away the stress together! LOL!
credit to Surie
credit koohyesun119
Sweet,isn't it? hahaha! :x :x :x

hai girls,

now i'm trying to watch the heirs. wish me luck! ^^ idkw, i still didn't feel lyk "i anxiously with this drama." it's just me or anyone feels lyk me?

bytheway, mama and papa bear sure have some quality time. have a good day/night ^^

Good luck sis! I stop watching it somewhere in the middle. I was bored. Hahaha... I can't even remember anymore. It was a blah!

Guest may21st

hey, i watched the H drama until the end,idk why maybe bcause it had minho in it,the love story didnt make me teary but it was KT and his mother relationship which was heartbreaking. when it ended didnt feel like to watch it the 2nd time unlike bbf i wanted again the moment it ended... i love minsun couple!

Guest may21st

hey, i watched the H drama until the end,idk why maybe bcause it had minho in it,the love story didnt make me teary but it was KT and his mother relationship which was heartbreaking. when it ended didnt feel like to watch it the 2nd time unlike bbf i wanted again the moment it ended... i love minsun couple!

Guest dianaharumi

its Lee min ho wearing women shirt??...i see the buttons on the left,and this foto was taken after LMH finish the drama :"FAITH",in the event fans signature for eider... fishy...fishy.. :-? :-?,whether he wear wife shirt?after spendm43.jpging the night together? :-$ :-$...OMG i am getting wild mind again..... =P~ =P~ :D.....photo by Falcon....

I have to say that since I new here I been reading all of the back post and you guys are the best. I cried with you all , got angry for you, laugh with you, squeal like a little girl and fainted at all the sweet pics of our couple. I been tickled pink with every post about them. I cheer at his concerts where Jandi was rescue by the CH character. Fell in and out of love with LMH fell more in love with GHS. I know that LMH is a big star but I admire and adore her more. If they are together all I got to say it's that he is one lucky guy. If she with someone else (I hope not) all I got to say is that whomever she loves is a lucky person. I wake up in the morning eager to read all of the goodies in this thread even thought I don't have much to contribute other than praise all of you who do and tell you to please keep up with this forum. All of you are awesome! JP and JD forever and ever! Fighting!