♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

LMH CCTV Gala behind the stage

yay...look he didn't care ppl around him haha..Texting again.. his mom that regular lol I'm sure his wifey "Yeobo what are you doing, are you already home, don't sleep too late, i'll be back tmr morning, 100 kisses :-* take care" m/be ?? ;))

7777_218545485004508_28290762_n.jpg
credit the owner

S_sun

said: @renajaney. Thank you for the video. Great screencaps sis. So it was not edited out , but we did not notice it initially because the focus was on the story. Yes, even though it was a few secs, at 0.50  it seemed like from the way the male staff moved, he had the door open for LMH to get inside the back of the car and the girl got into the front passenger seat. Hahaha how can that be a date with 3 people and  in that seating arrangement!

Poor minsun. Now it is clarified, let's leave it in the past. We all know the truth. Anyway minsun  is now stronger ! Let's pray they never have to go through that again.

:)

Poor MinHo-ssi ,he's a target for all that crazy girls who think that can trapped with an lasso a guy ,shamelessly ! A crass deficiency of respect towards the one to whom she want to make a life together ! If one do that she knows is a lie,also he knows !They are the first who know  THE TRUTH ! Is he the idiot who she want to blind ?!! Horrible thinking and acting ! Unforgivable ,unforgettable !  @gayu312 , ooooooohh ! You'll go for long ? I/we'll miss you very much ! Be back soon ! I'll wait for you with a cake,an ice-cream and a big bouquet of flowers ? By the way what's your favorite ? I'm so glad that you like Miss Piggy from the Muppet show ! I like her too, and I thought a lot of it lately !  At least ,I hope @shanaya will be back  and fill the void ,because two missing girls the same time it's too much ! HUGS and GOOD LUCK ! 

I'm so proud of GHS. She kept her cool in spite of these scandals. She dealt with it maturely & with dignity. Any man would be proud of her .

@prettywiz LMH was the one who is after GHS. I heard he had a difficult time. Hahaha... even if GHS likes LMH that time she didn't act like a bimbo. :)

31175900.png
I remember this when GHS was in an accident and she said she was hoping LMH would come to rescue her and true to it LMH was the first to arrived and brought her to the hospital..the above pic was a screencap from the video where LMH was seen explaining the injury of GHS but the following day LMH said he was told that GHS was in an accdent 
=)) =)) =)) Too late for SH YG KBS,LMH already shared GHS accident because he was the first one there  :))

@gayu312, we will miss you. Come back to JT soon. Hope all is well with you. :)
@MinSun4Ever, Good luck for your surgery. Hope the recovery goes well. Take care. We will miss you too. :)
Please do not stay away from Minsun thread too long. LMH and GHS may surprise us with breaking news one day! Hahaha

@prettwiz , @myoblu @S_sun sisters.thanks for your concerns...will come back by this month end..But cant stay away totally from JT for that long!! Will surely read our sisters posts :)

@Munsun4Ever : take care sis..Dont worry about your surgery..Everything ll be fine :)

miss you all sisters :( take care..

BfhuxoFCMAE3BZ7.jpg:large

OMG!! Is she 30 or 13?? LOL..if I were to walk together with her ppl will call me her noona (or worst..omma! Zzz) eventho I'm younger by so much..aigooooo!! life is unfair =)) =)) oh wait...oh wait...Long hair, wears white, have aeygo, loves culture......how come all sounds so familiar?? *stares at pic* ooh now I know why!!! He...he...he ;-)

Welcome to all new sisters!! Feel free to spazz and make yourself at home LOL :-D

I know it is a photoshop but it has been done beautifully 1017651_10152210268237728_1085761530_n.j

I adore MinSun and wish to see new real photos of them together soon .   
@gayu312;  I hope everything is ok with you and certainly we will miss you more .see them @MinSun4Ever; I wish you a quick recovery and you will surely be missed a lot .We are counting the days for your return my dear sisters .