♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

sheherizade3 said:

S_sun

said:

Hahaha Thanks @gayu312 for the screencaps for the cabin kiss NGs. LMH was so shy!

Here's the video of them. From 03.22 to 3.45.Notice the subtitles. They were scolded by the director for opening their mouths.The director lost his patience with them. Too many NGs maybe .Why so shy and nervous? They had already done the highway kiss and playground kiss! hahaha!

credit Pia Domingo-Aycocho
@prettywiz and @sheherizade3, thanks. I am enjoying your posts. Keep going! :)

prettywiz

said:

MH: Let me put this on you. 
HS: What ? What is it?
MH: When you are tired and you put this on, you become more alert. It is an oil. (I guess it is an essential oil. I may have heard him say peppermint in the beginning.)
HS: (sniffing the oil with suspicion and a male voice that is not MH is asking her whether she likes it and whether it is making her alert) 
He is being a swindler. (She means MH)
@S_sun..WOW they even have this kind of BTS =)) =)) =))

I wonder maybe it is a medicated oil that LMH would like to share with GHS and i guess she didn't like the smell

:)) :))
This is what chemistry is reel and real:x

@sheherizade3 determine LMH liking a girl based on how near she stood beside him @pressconference

jtge.jpg

so childish
and it's not first time :))

from min ho

"I would definitely choose Geum Jandi. I'm very much like my role Goo Junpyo in reality, I Like my girlfriend to be like a friend whom I can feel comfortable with. Not too different from Goo Junpyo"  :x

"yeah, actually I am prefer to young mature woman. But sometime it's sweet if we have petite girl.But it's not Kim Na Na or Choi Da Hae. More mature is better for me"  :P

Q: Is Eun Sang near to your ideal type of girl?
LMH: No, I would pref
er someone more Cheerful and Lovable. Although Eun Sang is cheerful but a bit pitiful, too capable. My ideal type is I Can Protect her, I'm a male Chauvinist..."
:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

very clear :))

@prettywiz, @sheherizade3 @S_sun  I am enjoying your postings too like @shadia71 keke

z64k.jpg

@sheherizade3 Good of you to repost LMH's clarification for our new minsuners. I just want to also repost the pic which clearly showed the part that was edited out and which clearly showed a male staff present. Thanks , @renajaney for the pic.image

DSC02551.jpgcredit@ZamZam GHS thread
I just saw this at GHS thread posted by @ZamZam the other day...hmmm so GHS is still lying it's okay anyway she give us hints every now and then and besides it is a WHITE LIE :xSo this is still hanging at CAFE MANOLIN..remember she tweeted a pic of this in DEC.2011 that says:I will forever lie and cheat if that will make you happy ;)

@ sheherizade3

My heart just ran away and firmly attached itself with a crazy laugh to KHS and LMH. I'm so happy to read that especially since I been reading back post of this forum. I'm still a little behind. I wishing and praying that they have been together even though sometimes I get a little heartache when I read articles and other threads which seems to deny the fact that those to might be together. I feel like they are living a helluv a love story. By the way I was reading something the other day about KHS having anemia is this true anyone know?

phamtonsnow

said: @ sheherizade3 My heart just ran away and firmly attached itself with a crazy laugh to KHS and LMH. I'm so happy to read that especially since I been reading back post of this forum. I'm still a little behind. I wishing and praying that they have been together even though sometimes I get a little heartache when I read articles and other threads which seems to deny the fact that those to might be together. I feel like they are living a helluv a love story. By the way I was reading something the other day about KHS having anemia is this true anyone know?

@renajaney. Thank you for the video. Great screencaps sis. So it was not edited out , but we did not notice it initially because the focus was on the story. Yes, even though it was a few secs, at 0.50  it seemed like from the way the male staff moved, he had the door open for LMH to get inside the back of the car and the girl got into the front passenger seat. Hahaha how can that be a date with 3 people and  in that seating arrangement!
Poor minsun. Now it is clarified, let's leave it in the past. We all know the truth. Anyway minsun  is now stronger ! Let's pray they never have to go through that again. :)

I always wanted to post this- about hye sun'sinterview years back where she said she wanted to learn how to fly a helicopter. The interviewer asked hye sun, "what do you wish to do?" hye sun replied, " to learn how to fly a helicopter and bring my boyfriend along in it." To which lee min ho blurted, " oh! The person who sits next to you will be scared to death!" i find lee min ho's answer is so "not the typically" co star answer. A normal co star would just smile, nods, claps and compliment each other. LMH "over reaction" is nonetheless, viewed by me as to protect "the" boyfriend who needs to sit beside the newly- obtained- helicopter- licence-hye sun. which happens to be himself! He thinks he is too handsome to take such risk. Why would he reacted in such a manner if he is not involved? They (lmh and ghs) said they are mere friends. People say action speaks louder than words. I say, i will be sailing in this ship for sure.

Hello Minsuners, :-h
whoa... great job everyone, keep going  :-bd

@renajaney thanks for the video and screencap pics
>> http://video.sina.com.cn/v/b/59847656-1342012713.html

@S_sun I too wonder too why we don't see that b4, it could be well edited by someone and we just believed what been reported by news without checking the truth cos some prefer to hear lies better than ther truth and it's real shame to be believing and defending those lies for that long.

I heard many had been dying to hear from Minho's mouth the TRUTH well now we had it and it's been said very very loud and crystal clear but still there are ppl didn't believe it, Facts is Facts whether we like it or not.

LMH : "I have never dated openly. I never publicized Love relationship.  That's caught by media.  After that,  I've  never gone out of my home.  I Only know The 'break up ' through the news "

Thank julie translation

@Surie_Riri,don't tempt the "innocent boy over flower " to do such  thing like kissing ! He never ,ever think of that (forget about the visit at "Teddy Bear Museum " ,when he makes those two little bear kissing ,that was a passenger faze ,a gullible one ) Now he's a more mature man, who grows up (and I hope, in fact I know for sure he'll do that, much more often ) ! So, be a good girl and don't try to corrupt poor babies ! And yes ,even that "G" was always there ,in plain sight, YOU ARE THE ONE WHO DISCOVERED IT ! So it's indeed your "G" !  But fortunately you are OURS ! @prettywiz this  "ANALYSIS of CANCER and SCORPIO LOVE COMPATIBILITY which was published in 2009..OMG so MINSUN " is so very interesting ! It is worthy to discuss a lot about , reading and analysing this text we can understand better our golden couple . It's true that we can't see much of their togetherness ,but this is a door open through a subtle way of them . In sept 2013 @tiyharashid give us a link of a very detailed horoscope : starnostar.com/Goo-Hye-Sun-Pharaoh-Zodiac-Sign-Goo-Hye-Sun-Pharaoh-Horoscope-Gods-Goddess-Ku-Hye-Sun/3436/Pharaoh-Horoscope/, from what I couldn't quote ,but I leave to your choice to read it . To me was very interesting and revealing !