♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

GHS, documentary on Huh Nan Sul Hun

Thanks @Ayesuper1 for the twitpics and infos.

The Making.
아 그 독일이 이 독일이구나. (this pic in germany last year..)

1546468_10152578731697468_1567927067_n.p

@Ayesuper: #허난설헌 다큐멘터리 2부(다시 태어나는 부용화)는 다큐 드라마로 만들어져 배우겸 감독, 화가 등 다양한 분야에서 활동하는 #구혜선 이 허난설헌 역으로 출연.
google translation:
# Heonanseolheon Documentary Part 2 (buyonghwa born again) is made ​​of documentary drama baewoogyeom director, painter active in various fields, such as the heonanseolheon # Goo Hye Sun starring role.
1512612_10152578736297468_688225603_n.pn
credit Ayesuper and as tagged

@Surie_Riri said :imagehttp:
 Thank you ! Did you see sisters how smiling and happy he looks at his draw, like GHS was just there and he's glad to see her ? By the way ,please Surie_Riri don't change your nick name which sounds like silver bell and looks like a sweet smile ! Please ! @MinSun4ever ,great inspiration for your nick name and thank you for overflowed with beauty and joy this Joondi aka MinSun home ! A real firecracker ! I enjoyed very much the MV ! Thank you ! I like how JunPyo  tilted his head to look at JanDI,after he recuperated her ,at Backsang awards/2009 ,smiling and wondering if she's OK ! Adorable !  @yonghwa ,I love your MV , doesn't matter if it was posted long time ago ,we'll always re-watching gladly this sweet memories ! You're a great artist ! Thank you ! The music choose by you is dramatic ,profound and romantic and the voice is moving to the very core and soul ,like lyrics too !   @nguyen ,Idon't know if you ever read this thread ,but I still want to express my admiration and gratitude for your rich and wonderful work ! Based on your MV and the other like @twinkleapril03 ,@vitriana etc. it can made a documentary and artistic biographic film about MINSUN ! My opinion ! You collected so many dates , so complete ,so variate : a beautiful , thrilling story .Thank you ! I'm amazed and thrilled on how many talented Minsuners we have ,and I'm grateful for their determination to show their skills to us . Thank you ! You are wonderful and make from our thread a continuous festival ! This is heaven !

Hello minsuners this is a nice article written by Minho truly sincere from his heart.

[sTARCAST] "Lift up and down like this?"… Lee Min Ho, performance that is almost wicked

144834070_1.jpg

Hello~ This is actor Lee Min Ho. How have everyone been doing? It seems like I think I am sending messages of greeting in a long time after the end-of-the year awards ceremony. I started a special project after the drama was over. I am writing because I wanted to show it vividly to the readers of ‘STARCAST’.

On January 18th, I held the global tour ‘My Everything’ encore concert at Olympics Park Handball stadium in Olympics Park located in Bangee-dong, Seoul. Even with the weather below zero, 5000 fans, including Korea, from Japan, China, Thailand, Hong Kong, Taiwan, and Turkey and so on have come. I am really grateful.

I can say that this is a time like one winter night’s dream. I cannot forget about abundant touching feeling of that day. I guess it would be the same with ‘Minoz’ who attended the concert right? So, I have prepared. These are the best ‘5’ moments that I picked myself. Should we feel that moment again?   

144834199_2.jpg

Best 1. Singing Lee Min Ho

The most memorable moment was when I was singing in front of the fans. I was so nervous before going up on the stage. I was worried that I might sing out of tune, but my mind got relaxed once when I went up on the stage. They are no doubt devilish ‘Minoz’.

In this performance, I sang various songs from the songs listed in my album to my favorite songs. Starting from the performance title song ‘Everything’, I sang ‘Painful Love’, the sound track for ‘The Inheritors’, and ‘Pieces of Love’ and so on. There was a little bit of crisis (?) that came when singing my favorite song ‘Last Love’ by Kim Bum Soo but I wrapped up with all my effort.   

144834298_3.jpg

"You are the only owner in my mind~" (Everything)

144834402_4.jpg

You are so precious to me~" (You & I)

144834503_5.jpg

"Do I look like an idol group member?"

144834602_6.jpg

Best 2. Cutie Lee Min Ho

I also could not leave out the talk time with ‘Minoz’. I have prepared what is called ‘Min Ho’s marble’ to communicate with the fans much closer. I think I left a dark history at this point. I did the cutie player dance with the request from the fans and I was even more nervous than the time when I was singing.

I also remember having conversations with the fans as if talking to friends. They laughed when I said I like latte and I am good at cooking ramen. On this day, the host Hong In Gyu asked me to show my tongue and luckily, I was able to deal with that situation by saying that I will upload ‘sticking the tongue out picture’ later.   

144834705_7.jpg

"I have kept my promise"

144834811_8.jpg

"In Gyu, did you look at sticking the tongue out picture?"

144834905_9.jpg

"I even took a picture together with In Gyu"

144835003_10.jpg

Best 3. Dancing Lee Min Ho

I even showed my dance skills that I have been saving. It was probably the time in which ‘Minoz’ went most fanatic. I danced high level (?) dance move in ‘Love Motion’ and ‘My Little Princess’. I especially tried hard on the wave dance move… Did I do well?

Oh! It looked like I was not watching but I was watching everything. The dance ability of the fans were also pretty good. They were good at shaking their waists. For me, I gave 100% effort, but I think you guys are naturally talented. I have a memory of having so much fun when dancing together~   

144835098_11.jpg

"Should I show some of my dance ability?"

144835205_12.jpg

"Do you guys want it? Everyone, waist dance~"

144835305_13.jpg

Best 4. Training Lee Min Ho

There was also ‘Find an ideal type’ game. It was the time when I look for my ideal type among the fans. Do you guys remember my ideal type? It is a woman with long straight hair, acting charming, high heels and who has the movie tickets she watched for one week.

There was only one ideal type among the fans. I made her to come up to the stage and I gave her a necklace. I even gave a hug from the back. To another fan, I said ‘Do I like you’, the most famous line in ‘The Inheritors’. My skill of training is similar to that of members in idol groups right?

144835415_14.jpg

Best 5. Interacting Lee Min Ho

The one that I liked most in this tour was the close interaction with the crowd. We have set up 360 degrees rotating stage in the center to stand closer to the fans as much as possible. We even set up giant screens in each of the directions of east, west, north and south. We have prepared thoroughly so that the fans can interact with me wherever they are.

Because of that, I was able to hold the hands of the fans. I held the hands of the crowds one by one and greeted them when I was running on the stage. The fans were also welcoming me with signs that they put in a lot of effort to make. My mind was so touched and I got the warm energy.

Then, should we look at our ‘Minoz’?

144835521_15.jpg

144835606_16.jpg

144835701_17.jpg

144835798_18.jpg

This is it for the best of ‘Everything’ performance that I have prepared. Did everyone enjoy it? I hope that people who saw the performance think once again about the memories. I hope that the fans who sadly could not make it enjoy the concert through the pictures.

Now, I am planning to go straight to filming the movie. I am expecting to show another kind of charm through ‘Land gate, Gangnam 1970’. You guys will be able to see Lee Min Ho who is completely different from before in this movie. Please wait until then~.

Written by=Lee Min Ho
Edited by=Kim Su Ji (Dispatch)
Pictures=Starhaus Entertainment

source: http://m.star.naver.com/minho/news/end?id=2249198

------------------------------

Sharing my 2cents, So touching and sincerely written by Minho. Minho's been telling his ideal girl very clearly and i can't understand why many still pretend not to understand him. And to his fans all these years he had given the satisfaction as what they wanted yet in return he still don't get what he ask for. Was it difficult to give a blessing and a privacy for himself? poor Minho. :(

haha.. look at this ideal girl he choose, she's wearing white, hair emm.. not that long ;) but what interest me most she's holidng a book.. we already know all the while his princess is also a  bookworm lol :D

God Bless, prayers for Minsun everyone. [-O<

Hello Minsunners.. i have a good laugh today, amazing. minsunners we have...thank you!! And thank you also dear @sukreen for that article written by minho, i notice also the blouse worn by that fan its sooo Goo Hye Sun right? And why the hell did she brought out a book, in a concert? what the.... unless of course.... well i think minho just wanted to show the minoz out there who is "his girl"..

good evening minsun sisters! ^^

has been a long time since i posted for lobely 1000th pages of our lovable thread MINSUN <3

thanks dear @sukreen for the article above

and the fans that minho chose is sooooooo wifey hyesun! just look at the way she sways her hair, so shy and soooo hyesun. gahh you are so obvious minho! even you declare that only one girlfan is closer to your ideal type.

thankyou all my minsun sisters! ilysm :-*

Guest vineela

hi sister/bros how are you all:-h :-h :-h

@sukreen  dhi thanks for the article i am soo touched with his words

@yonghwa thanks for your nice mv  @sirie_riri love your pics want more

happy to see princess tweets she is soo angelic even without make up :x :x :x

i miss minsun soooo much  i wish minho would attend hyesun movie premier [-O< [-O< [-O< [-O< please GOD  make it happen

ihoo.jpg
and sisters thanks for all your posts , updates and for making joondi  lively and beautiful  ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^
love you all see you soon:-h :-h :-h

oijh.jpg

Guest stouffville

Hey! whats up minsunners?

Its another brand new day.my warmest greetings to all of u from the -25 deg temperature....

Just wanna say keep the minsun spirit alive and be blessed!

When it was first announced that there will be a Korean version of Meteor Garden and Hana Yori Dango, I did not expect Lee Min Ho would be chosen as Jun Pyo.  My choice was Kim Bum for the role because I watched him in East of Eden and I thought he did an excellent job.  I did not know LMH then and felt he was not that good looking to take the lead.  My impression of GHS was the same.  I felt at that time that the role should have gone to Yoon Eun Hye who proved to be a good actress in Goong and youthful enough to pass as a high school student.  
I am so glad I was wrong.  From the very first episode I fell in love with LMH and GHS.  Their chemistry just exploded on screen the moment they set eyes on each other.  
This is the first video I created for BOF.  I never expected the song "At the Beginning" would be prophetic not only for our Minsun but also for us Minsuners as our ship sailed along with them.  We were strangers at the beginning and here we are, five years later, still going strong, bonded as sisters, members of the Minsun family.

"At The Beginning"

We were strangers, starting out on a journey
Never dreaming, what we'd have to go through
Now here we are, I'm suddenly standing
At the beginning with you

No one told me I was going to find you
Unexpected, what you did to my heart
When I lost hope, you were there to remind me
This is the start

[Chorus:]
And life is a road that I wanna keep going
Love is a river, I wanna keep flowing
Life is a road, now and forever, wonderful journey
I'll be there when the world stops turning
I'll be there when the storm is through
In the end I wanna be standing

We were strangers, on a crazy adventure
Never dreaming, how our dreams would come true
Now here we stand, unafraid of the future

[Chorus]

Knew there was somebody, somewhere
A new love in the dark
Now I know my dream will live on
I've been waiting so long
Nothing's gonna tear us apart

[Chorus]

In the end I want to be standing
At the beginning with you...

Guest vebby21vebb

hank you to @sukreen mommy for brought up the article here..

What is the most part is the quote of his song which he choose by...

" You are the only owner in my mind~" (Everything)

" You are so precious to me" (You and I)

Didnt you look he wanna express his feelings thru the song lyrics???

And see the girl was he choose.. kkk that girl wore a white long sleeves and neck tshirt..

He still choose a girl who like to cover her self.. it just remember me how koo protect her self.

Koo is a fashionista.. if she wore a mini dress she will protect her upside.. she knew how to make her own style..

@shehe count me in.. atfirst i just wanna watch bof bcz curious abt F4 Korean version but i was wrong i fell for bof and minsun for many times!!!

And now is our 5years to ship this couple already...

Guest stouffville

@she...love ur vid so much..nice song and very meaningful.its indeed a wonderful journey to minsun and minsunners.

Hope to see more of ur vid...:)