♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

LMH will attend CCTV spring festival and will sing a song with Harlem - Taiwanese singer! Confirmed!

Credits : CCTV MA reporter

So LMH will be singing the theme song of Meteor Garden with Harlem Yu? Hahaha once again he's being brought back to BOF days. Meteor Garden for Taiwan is like the Boys over Flower for Korea. Interesting!

Lee Min Ho Is the 1st Korean Actor to Participate in China’s CCTV New Year Gala

Actor Lee Min Ho is the first Korean actor to participate in China’s CCTV network’s New Year Gala, which boasts the highest television ratings in the country. 

CCTV announced through its official Weibo account the list of guests appearing on its New Year Gala for the Lunar new year. On it was Lee Min Ho’s name, who will be singing the theme song from the Taiwan drama version of  Lee Min Ho’s star-making drama “Boys Over Flowers”  titled “Meteor Garden.” The song is originally by Harlem Yu, and there is a Korean version sung by singer Kim Yeon Woo.

According to Lee Min Ho’s agency, the actor is currently working out the schedule with CCTV and plans on attending the final rehearsal for the show.

Source :

http://www.soompi.com/2014/01/19/lee-min-ho-is-the-1st-korean-actor-to-participate-in-chinas-cctv-new-year-gala/#.Utvi1FC3TqB

Guest may21st

I love this couple soooo much...

when i read that LMH wants a girl who was born in june, i kinda search all his former female co-star,and found that one of them were having plastic surgeries, i was like what the heck...???!!! no wonder i dont like her on the first place, actually it was my first minho's drama and bbf came in the last but i was hooked by Junpyo-Jundi couple...

Guest dianaharumi

RED COUPLE izzri said: Anyong Minsun sisters image
many thanks for sharing

thanks endoz for sharing, I have the same though as you, maybe it's a way from him to show us that he lies to us about what he said before at Taiwan FM. now I'm anicipating his interviewed in Singapore and more suspicious thing that will came across during his FM

dramalovers26 that must be our fave scene if not got edited by BOF director, I just realized that they look into each others eyes deeply ^____^

and again red sneakers tsk...tsk..tsk... this must be one of his fave sneakers like ania038 said before image

this is another occasion that he wear red sneakers too

MOD EDIT: PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES!

this one I'm not sure if this is red

cr : soompi thread + as tag

PS : Beth, Migs that's why I'm so hooked with Minsun ficcie ^____^

hello MinSunners Sisters and Brothers
i hope i wont offend this sorry sisters
FRIENDLY Reminder  :-S :-S :-S
Dont Quote Pics&Videos if you will reply a Quote This is Against To Soompi Rules
and put spoiler if you have many pictures to put 
im Concern this Admins Are Watching This im Afraid our precious MinSun Thread If you violating it :(were in 1025 pages i dont want our precious thread closed down or deleted :(follow the soompi rules 
sorry :(

Guest dianaharumi

WHy today,i wanted to stay and live in KOREA,every day iy would go after shut lee min ho and go hye sun,because i feel dimished once that stay loyal in this thread,i will make photos and videos minsun as much,without having  to take photo of other poeple,because from the beginning i have believe in MINSUN,until whenever i will be faithful...thought many hurdles i will countinue to fight...MINSUN IS REAL...MINSUN FIGHTING!!!

LMH singing "My Everything" at his encore tour in Seoul.  Although our prince is a little pitchy, I can feel his emotions flowing from the song.  Just him onstage surrounded by lights and his image onscreen pouring his love to his princess.

credit: mino arhi

efcc.png

His face said it all.  No words needed to described what he was feeling at that moment and it resonated to the audience.  

@sheherizade3, Yes LMH never fails to sing MY Everything at all his fanmeets. He has been singing it faithfully for 5 years and counting...One would think LMH will get tired of singing it at each and every one of his fanmeets, but each time he sings it with much emotion!That's because Jandi/GHS is HIS Everything! hahaha!LMH can't show his love publicly but he sure sings it out loud! :)

S_sun

said: @sheherizade3, Yes LMH never fails to sing MY Everything at all his fanmeets. He has been singing it faithfully for 5 years and counting...One would think LMH will get tired of singing it at each and every one of his fanmeets, but each time he sings it with much emotion!That's because Jandi/GHS is HIS Everything! hahaha!LMH can't show his love publicly but he sure sings it out loud!

:)

http://www.kado.net/news/articleView.html?idxno=664283
Another news on GHS!!
This is a local news from a city called Gang Reung in Korea. 

강릉MBC 다큐 허난설헌 기록사진전=Photo-Collection Exhibition: GangReung MBC documentary on Huh Nan Sul Hun 

강릉MBC 다큐멘터리 ‘허난설헌’ 기록사진전이 21일부터 26일까지 6일간 강릉문화예술관 소전시실에서 열린다.From Jan. 21 to 26, GangReung's Cultural Art Center's small showroom  will hold an exhibition of the photographs collected from GangReung's documentary on "Huh Nan Sul Hun". (Remember this Sunnies??)

강릉시가 주최하고 강릉MBC가주관하는 이번 사진전에는 ‘허난설헌’의 드라마 메이킹 과정과 제작과정 등 한국, 중국, 독일에서 촬영한 최종순 작가의 사진 90여점이 전시된다.This exhibition is sponsored by the city of GangReung and managed by GangReung MBC. This photo exhibition will display about 90 photographs made by the the author Choi JongSoon spanning from the making of the documentary to the production process as well as the photos taken from Korea, China and Germany. <I wonder if that might be yet another reason why GHS went to Germany??>

허난설헌은 강릉MBC가 제작한 2부작 다큐드라마로 탤런트 구혜선이 허난설헌 역을 맡아 MBC용인드라미아 세트장 및 초당 허난설헌 생가 등에서 1년여에 걸쳐 제작됐다.Huh Nan Sul Hun is a 2-part documentary made by GangReung MBC and took nearly a year to complete. GHS plays the role of Huh Nan Sul Hun and ??utilized MBC's drama settings as well as Huh Nan Sul Hun's birthplace. 

개막식은 21일 오후 6시 강릉문화예술관에서 열리며, 허난설헌 다큐멘터리는 2월에 전국으로 방송될 예정이다.The opening ceremony will take place on Jan 21st at 6pm at the GangReung CULTURAL ART Center and the documentary aims to air nationally in February.

자세한 사항은 강릉MBC 기획심의실(650-2231)이나 광고사업부(650-2140)로 문의하면 된다. 강릉/김우열 < 저작권자 © 강원도민일보 무단전재 및 재배포금지 > For more details, contact GangReung MBC Planning Dept at~~or its Promotion Dept ~~ Reporter Kim WooYul of GangReung.credit @cheerkoo soompi GHS thread
CULTURAL ART =)) wow what a coincidence..or was LMH just supporting GHS documentary work indirectly :x

I dont know how to quote pardon my ignorance.. but regarding @prettywiz good news, isn't it something? an eye opener perhaps to those pretending to be blind?haha.. no wonder someone mentioned about CULTURE LIFE.. its crystal clear.. one fine day today! God bless us always!

I thought My Everything was THE song LMH dedicated to GHS years back? If I am right, isn't singIng this song a big give away? Who in the right mind will sing a song he had dedicated to someone he loves but no longer stay together? Wouldn't the "current" gf be mad?

@yonghwa ,you have a sensible soul of a flower . All your MV are touching and gather much  beauty but in "Miracle in December " choosing the image of GHS crying with sincere pain and naturally ,showing the feeling of a young girl who lost the opportunity to see her love , is such a powerful sight  . Bravo ! Great job ! Thank you ! Waiting for more .