♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

For moment's like this when other's.. are talking about the "new description for a ideal type from our king".. i just sit down and listen the lyrics.. always in there we have all clues to the real love btween them
For one reason even that it's from 5 years ago... his Fan meeting, his tours etc.. just hae 1 name "My everything"... Simply and Clear... MINSUN IS REAL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKBbqRI2Db8

And when i finished to listen all.... i just thiking in all them.... and i just laugh.... saying again.. "Sorry but MINSUN IS REAL"

Hi MinSunners!

We've been shipping our couple for 5 years. LMH's ideal type never changes. They have to read back his interviews. Perhaps he throws in some generic descriptions but he also reveals one or two real ones. Also he describes his fans on stage for fan servicing. But it doesn't change the fact that MINSUN is REAL! He already said that he don't date in public. Have you seen any pics of our couple together after 2009? They have photos together with a friend or two, after that none. You know why? Because their relationship became real. Hahaha... If only they know.

Lol, LMH's answers were all generic and it matches not only GHS but women all over the world….lol  It's obviously aimed to service the fans.  What stood out was the one he described as "active in culture and art" because we all know GHS has already exhibited her work as an artist in Seoul, Hong Kong (twice) and the film she wrote, directed and even composed the music for, "Peach Tree" has been internationally recognized not to mention Magic.  She's also an award winning actress.

But one fact remains…..he never mentioned any name.  The two names he often mentioned were SHK and wifey.  And to date, that has never changed.  

Others can claim but without the proofs like what we have shown in the past five years, theirs will just fizzle and come to nothing.  We Minsuners don't invent situations and conclusions from thin air, we put our money where our mouths are….lol  It's very hard to sustain a fandom when there's nothing to show for it.

Coincidentally, LMH was born in June.  Go figure….lol

@shehe I love what you said. :)

This what I mean him throwing one or two REAL description of his one & only. :P

I've read in FB that LMH went to HK recently & seen by his fans. I dare say, let me see pics, proofs. :D:))
Do you think the Chinese fans would not take pics? ...that they will leave him be? :)) :P I heard when he went to China lately, his fans would do everything, I mean EVERYTHING!  Funny if he was seen in HK "accidentally" they will just let this pass? hahahaha..... Now that is SOME story. =))

Good day minsunners!

A normal guy if asked abt their ideal girl wud probably state first the physical aspect then their personality.. if someone mention like CULTURE isn't it so specific. and not a common interest unless of course he already has someone in his mind and heart.. of course everyone knows who it is even the antis knows it they wouldnt just admit it... REALITY BITES thats why they are in denial state.. how lonely hmmp!

Guest buzzytan

Our Minsun is chronologically coherent! The couple's identicals do need sharp intellectual discourses and are crazily intentional for us to digress.Seriously, why would LMH suddenly now include ' long hair ' in his ideals of a woman? Is it because GHS is now growing her hair long and very recently in an interview, our princess has declared she has to grow long hair this time since men love women with long hair? And now comes our prince professing about long hair... hey! am not a rookie in the psychology of love as in poetry in motion. Conclusion: Our couple is way beyond intimate! True indeed, LMH stalks and loves to be identified with GHS not only in body language but in press statements. Both love to be one in the public mental eye yet so intelligently discreet physically protecting each other and their relationship. We are talking here of five years wisdom -laden relationship so smoothly and successfully cocooned from public scrutiny and cruelty. I mean, if one has been closely spazzing on MinSun way back 2009 to this date....definitely not a joke! It is love for real and an agape. A down-to-soul decision to love despite all the sham and drudgery in and out their showbiz world...

So much to celebrate! Those tongue, left arm under right arm gesture, funny faces are GHS originals. LMH takes after that signature tongue mannerisms of hyesun when he got so comfy close with her during BOF shoots. So many video clips attest to this evidence....
Let's forge and sail on Minsuners. Nothing and nothing can put this best ship down! iloveyouall! :x

Guest buzzytan

and oh! how i enjoy that ghamja symbolism! this very sharp GHS tactic i can't trade for anything in this material world.. i dare say, she is the mystery behind that " now " LMH. His magic spell. His reason for being...Who can break loose? huh!
[-X [-X [-X

@myonenonly, here's one proof for you.

Goo Hye Sun's Peanut and Lee Min Ho's Choco
28291_402400919804_252636189804_4144337_

28291_402400934804_252636189804_4144339_

31191_402404739804_252636189804_4144431_

31191_402404749804_252636189804_4144432_

Peanut was a birthday gift of LMH to GHS id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="text-align: center; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: none; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: transparent; transition: all 0.2s ease 0ms; -webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease 0ms; overflow: hidden; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; display: inline !important;"
I found this interesting video
Choco is my new love (Lee Min Ho Pt 2)

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; text-decoration: initial; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; background-color: transparent; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; text-align: start;"
In this video, LMH confessed that his speed dial are in order of priority 1 is his home, 2 is his mom, 3 is his father 4 is his sister and of course he misses Choco and feels like talking to him right now (yeah right LMH…are you sure it's not GHS?)

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="text-align: center; margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"He likes women who are… 

"Personally, I don't have anything against women using make-up.  But I think having too much make-up is not attractive.  
I prefer the natural look."
Hye-Sun-620x480.png