3rd tweets

왕코 감자. pic.twitter.com/mOkOF6ykJl

Translated from Korean by Bing Translator

Wang Koh potatoes. pic.twitter.com/mOkOF6ykJl

Edit Translation credit @M.HannahAngie :  Large nosed Ghamja

Embedded image permalink

hurrr..... Ghamja  :o3 \:D/

emm.. Nap, Ghamja, Large Nosed Ghamja :P

Minsun has smart ways to show us their connection and they've been at it since BOF days.  As I mentioned before, that is just too much of a coincidence to be a coincidence.  

580346_479626065440232_1086600661_n.jpg

51uu.jpg

m211.jpg

pbsvs.jpg

GHS mentioned that she loved to wear men's shirt.  The above picture clearly shows she'wearing one.  Men's shirts are buttoned from the left.  And that is several sizes bigger than her.  I'm sure it would fit LMH…lol

LMH was caught shopping for hair clips and following that, GHS twitted proudly wearing one of the hair clips. 
568091357gift.jpg

3mqtl.jpg

In April 23, 2012, they both simultaneously appeared in polka dot outfits.
april2012.jpg

sukreen said: GHS Updated on twitter 4:51 PM KST- 14 Jan 14

2nd tweet

감자. pic.twitter.com/8wTM71byza

Potatoes = Ghamja.

3rd tweets

왕코 감자. pic.twitter.com/mOkOF6ykJl

Translated from Korean by Bing Translator

Wang Koh potatoes. pic.twitter.com/mOkOF6ykJl

Edit Translation credit @M.HannahAngie :  Large nosed Ghamja

hurrr..... Ghamja  :o3 \:D/

emm.. Nap, Ghamja, Large Nosed Ghamja :P

Another blatant demonstration was LMH's Innisfree ad where the helicopter scene in BOF was re-created.
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="text-align: center; margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"Lee Minho - Innisfree Micro movie 'First Love' 

After the helicopter scene, he was asked by a reporter "Can you please reveal something about your marriage partner?" LMH answered, "She's my first love."

credit: meowmm13

Here's the helicopter scene in BOF.

Coincidence?  I think not.

Guest dianaharumi

if i saw clearly  ...that  foot Lee MIN hoo...because he toes..that he index fingers is more longer than he Thumb.....Kiaaaaaaaaaa....I BELIEVE MINSUN IS REAL..... :x :x :x <:-P

@dianaharumi ,I think the same .The leg on the left is longer ,with it's kneel at the half of the other's shin and more prominent ,longer femur ,and longer than the bed , until the right one has it's heel on the bed ,is more delicate ,more roundness and evidently shorter . I think there are two different legs :man's at left and woman's at right , I can't see well the toes ,so I can't  pronounce my self .