♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Thank you Minsun Nguyen,for this wonderful,with amazing artistic sensibility ! I've watched it several times and I am enchanted of how the images blossom like a flower under my eyes . Beautiful !Thank you @gayu312 for posting this marvel for us ,an excellent vitaMinsun ! 

This maybe a picture from her film ,showing her in youngest age ? With that hair dishevelled ,biting her lower lip, so beautiful and dainty ,so appealing ,alluring still so pure and so endearing ! She can bewitching us with just a simple pose ,what about a whole role ? I wish I can see her movie ! Daebak Goo Hye Sun  with your "Daughter".

LMH'S interview in Semir event

李敏镐告白喜欢的女孩类型,“到底是哪位呢?”

撰写 婕熙 | 2014年01月13日08:52

分享到:

李敏镐

李敏镐在1月11日现身武汉出席某服装名牌活动。

在采访中,当被问到在中国风靡的三部剧《花样美男》、《城市猎人》、《继承者们》中,最爱哪部时,李敏镐表示,"这些作品都会影响到我,拍摄时我也会因为剧中的角色稍微改变一下自己。"

对于"男神"二字,李敏镐表示很害羞,坦言偶像对大众的影响不小,希望给大众带来正能量,就算没有太多机会和粉丝见面,也希望给他们一些正面影响。

当被心目中的女神是怎样时,李敏镐表示喜欢关心别人,很有主见的女孩。

最后,李敏镐也没能游览黄鹤楼而感到遗憾,下一次有机会一定看看。

Source :

http://chinese.kpopstarz.com/articles/24258/20140113/lee-min-ho.htm

Translation of the part about LMH's ideal type (credits Lee imah joong minsun)

he likes someone who cares for others, also a strong minded girl ^_^

LMH always describe GHS. This is nothing new. It's the same thing as independent, enjoys what she's doing, confident, cares for others, & so forth. He just tries to reword it. :P He said his ideal type changes all the time but the gist is all the same. GHS has been putting everyone before her & herself in terms of financial earnings. Her charities & volunteering are endless. Almost all are pro bono. If you don't care for anyone you won't give everything- your love, attention, time, energy & money! She does these to people she don't know.

How strong do you think GHS is? Until now she still tries to make films in spite of some bad reviews. She just keep going & going. Strong minded eh?

Food for thought! Success is not measured by money, fame or power. " Success is moving from one failure to another without losing enthusiasm " - W. Churchill  Now this is the strong minded GHS I know. Is this what you think hubby? lol! :))

Guest jalejandra

Bd33BPdCAAALJkO.jpg:largeWould she is beautiful, but I see her melancholy, sad or tired, and to also see him tired at the airport... hope it's just my idea... that you think?

tumblr_mzcrwcf27g1r96otwo10_500.jpg

@jalejandra

you thought that our king has continued to climb in and out of planes, interviews, awards, photos, etc. since finishing his drama is logical that he's tired and exhausted? ofc he's !!!

And for our Queen: Directing, recording, writing and performing, without any annexes projects such as the production of the video "pieces of memories" are also reasons to be tired and exhausted, do not you think?

About the photo is just : magic, sexy and beautiful like always she's The Perfect Queen owner from our King LMH Heart's :)

:x