July - Gorgeous 

August - Intelligent 

September - Stunning 

October - Amazing 

November - Flirty 

December - All Of Above

• I just like it !

@myoblu sis : I too luv it :) because for me its written as all of the above :P

Hello MinSun shippers! I hope everyone is having a blessed Sunday! I'm trying to be like @myoblu very inspirational. :)

@AyeshaG lol! My tweety bird is on a break right now. :)

@jalejandra I'm not surprise that LMH changes his numbers all the time. He wants to keep his life private. :) only wifey has a special line. :D

@Surie_Riri I think you're one of the best in terms of Photoshop. Yours really look good. I think because our couple look good together no matter what. :)) TG HS face is smaller than LMH's . Lol! Her features are feminine. :)

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooo family here in chile it's a 6:47 am!! and i just back from a party-karaoke with my friends... i know that i drunk a lot xD but i just want to tell to all my minsun family... that when i was in the karaoke-bar... "Someone.... i dont know WHO.. but someone... ask the song : "I will, from the beatles... and i jump from my chair.. and i scream... AWWWWWWWWWWWW MINSUN IS REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!

Well... i just want to tell this jakjajajakjkjaa okoko i'm drunk....

ok familyyyyyyy nowwwww i'm go to sleep... shhhhhhhh silence!!! xD

I-) I-)

chaooooooooooooooooo!!
yrb.gif

:D

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooo family here in chile it's a 6:47 am!! and i just back from a party-karaoke with my friends... i know that i drunk a lot xD but i just want to tell to all my minsun family... that when i was in the karaoke-bar... "Someone.... i dont know WHO.. but someone... ask the song : "I will, from the beatles... and i jump from my chair.. and i scream... AWWWWWWWWWWWW MINSUN IS REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!

Well... i just want to tell this jakjajajakjkjaa okoko i'm drunk....

ok familyyyyyyy nowwwww i'm go to sleep... shhhhhhhh silence!!! xD

chaooooooooooooooooo!!

Easy sis, sleep tight. We can all do this together on GHS' & LMH's wedding day! Lol! :))

Let's drink to that. Cheers! :D

@Myonenonly ,you are so lovely ! Thank you !@EternalAnny , giddy girl ! Are you awake ? Not that you're not very joyful other way ,but I hope you feel better with clear mind .I found something merry in FB .Just look at this MV  We Are Minoz/ 우리는 '미노즈'입니다 cu Marilou Perez şi alţi 3Lee MinHo's good day, beautiful happy moments 

Check out the Video ▶️ https://player.vimeo.com/video/83915418  credit to uploader 
Have a great time ,like me !

Time: 16:00hrs Pacific time,Chile,  Sunday 12-01-2013.

Menssage from the day: Don't drink EVER Tekila.

Advice to the heaters: Sorry, MINSUN IS REAL.

To The Sisters: Thanks for ur messages ... love ya :)

Love your gif image so much :) its like our cute jandi :)

Hi MinSunners!

LMH apparently is missing? Lol! He's not in Korea? Or somewhere near Korea or China? Oh well our lady is also missing? Hmmm wonder where they are? My tweety bird is no where to be found either. Something's fishy! Lol! Wherever they are may it be work or play, I hope they're having fun. Tata.... :D

I think they're not have enough time to relax ,since on 18 Jan  LMH has his concert . Even though I wish them to have a little relaxing vacation ,I can't see how they will do it ,still I hope to do so. I wish our sweet turtles to be somewhere for skiing . I feel enchanted that they managed to escape from the  spying  eyes of press , they've became expert in this . Now I'm cheering for them ,yooohooo! Let's keep the secret : 1451960_596853133736205_1486019071_n.jpghttp:  credit Lee Min Ho (Sherko Min Ho )-FB

Got this info in twitter

Lee Minho has changed his flight yesterday flying to Beijing for movie discussion. He will be back day after as written so should be tomorrow.

~Admin/Jominz

Woah LMH has already started his hardword for this year.. So if he is ok with the Chinese movie script , I think soon we will get announcement!

Hyesun unnie where are you?

Got this info in twitter

Lee Minho has changed his flight yesterday flying to Beijing for movie discussion. He will be back day after as written so should be tomorrow.

~Admin/Jominz

Woah LMH has already started his hardword for this year.. So if he is ok with the Chinese movie script , I think soon we will get announcement!

Hyesun unnie where are you?

Thanks Gayu. So this is what he said that he's going to do movies in 2014. I think he said 4 movies?

GHS on the other hand is making movies & starring on it. Both will be busy.

LMH'S interview in Semir event

李敏镐告白喜欢的女孩类型,“到底是哪位呢?”

撰写 婕熙 | 2014年01月13日08:52

分享到:

李敏镐

李敏镐在1月11日现身武汉出席某服装名牌活动。

在采访中,当被问到在中国风靡的三部剧《花样美男》、《城市猎人》、《继承者们》中,最爱哪部时,李敏镐表示,"这些作品都会影响到我,拍摄时我也会因为剧中的角色稍微改变一下自己。"

对于"男神"二字,李敏镐表示很害羞,坦言偶像对大众的影响不小,希望给大众带来正能量,就算没有太多机会和粉丝见面,也希望给他们一些正面影响。

当被心目中的女神是怎样时,李敏镐表示喜欢关心别人,很有主见的女孩。

最后,李敏镐也没能游览黄鹤楼而感到遗憾,下一次有机会一定看看。

Source :

http://chinese.kpopstarz.com/articles/24258/20140113/lee-min-ho.htm

Translation of the part about LMH's ideal type (credits Lee imah joong minsun)

he likes someone who cares for others, also a strong minded girl ^_^