♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

@S_sun said :"Minsuners, love all your posts!
@renajaney thank you for all the pics! Our couple look so lovely together, so well-matched!
@sheherizade3, yes Minsun had both acknowledged to be each other 's ideal type. As we know, they both are very careful not to mention names yet occasionally they let it slip! hahaha! Hope you don't mind, I took excerpts from your post.
Notice LMH said Hye Sun, not Koo Hye Sun or Hye Sun-ssi, does that mean he is very close to her? hahaha
Lee Min Ho has recently revealed their ideal in an interview, he said: "I prefer the skin beautiful and pure types, such as Song Hye Kyo or Hye Sun, like they have pale skin and Petite type.”

Gu Hye Sun started, “Someone who looks like Lee Min Ho…”

@shadia71 thanks for the pic of Hyesun bungee jumping. Yes she is fearless! Just like her works and her thoughts, tread where very few has gone....
She is small girl but has a lion heart! hahaha

@shalun@Surie_riri  @myoblu, you are hilarious with the baby talk..      

@myonenonly @prettywiz, great insight and analysis. 

Thanks to all for the warm and love in this thread. Minsuners rock! Minsun rock!  "
Thank you for your appreciation my dear S_sun ! It's so gentle of you and make me so merry . But I can help myself since I adore the children and I dream at the future children of LMH +GHS for so long that I can't remember ! Did you envisioned them and see them flying with banje-jamping, and making crazy their father and mother ? Running through the LMH's legs on the set and through the painting of their mother ? I smile only by thinking at this  ,what would it be seeing such a tableau vivant    ?

We (Minsun) so right!!! :P

cre sina by1706quanghien

yjhl.jpg

I can’t express with words on earth
My heart toward you overflowering more and more
I can’t estimate with worldly counting
My endless love grows deeper and deeper

Nobody has made me laugh and cry as you have done
It’s not like me

I wanna see only you and hear you only
I wanna let you live within me
Look at me, come to my arms
You’re my every my everything
You’re my everything, love for you

I haven’t won you always
My heart is happy the more I lost in your love

There’s no expiration date for my love for you
If there’s any, it would be 10,000 years
Stay by my side if you feel hard
If I ever lose my everything
I will protect you

I wanna see only you and hear you only
I wanna let you live within me
Look at me, come to my arms
You’re my every my everything

Only you are the owner of my heart
You are my first, my last thing
I call out your name whenever I breathe
you’re my every, my everything

I love you, you’re my everything

Guest Humanseoul

OMO
Did anyone hear about this????
Credit to Waffs123

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 15px 0px 0.3em; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-style: inherit; font-size: 36px; font-family: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 48px; text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); clear: both;"[iNTERVIEW] Lee Min Ho’s love, “Have never dated publicly…just have been caught”
Waffs123:

I only post the important ‘parts’ here as this part is a ‘HOT’ topic recently among all of us. As we all knew many Minho’s FanClubs and the other shipper’s thread have translated this interview too and they all said that Minho denied to ever dated Minyoung before. And because of the wrong Translation, Minyoung was bashed badly on Weibo and accused her as a LIAR using all sorts of form of bad words.

The purpose of this post is to let everyone who can read and understand sensible English to see for themselves and analyze which people purposely translated the parts wrongly and deliberately deleted important part of the interview to make both Minho and Minyoung looked like bad persons (some of MM fans have thought that Minho is such a coward for denying to ever dated Minyoung and for Minoz haters and the other shippers, Minyoung is the Big Liar).

I have posted the original words from the interview and the translation of them. You can see that there was a ‘(laugh)’ word on it, which means that Minho joked about it (you can use the link and you can even use google translate just to see the (laugh) part) and from there you can see the difference it made to the whole meaning of the translation.

People with a reasonable understanding of English will get the same connotation of the part that Minho was joking when he answered it and even the title of the Article and the ending part of the interview said the same thing too.

drs6rf

I guess this means minho is not dating anyone currently..... :-S I know this may be a bit off topic, But I think its important for all people who ship Minho with anybody should know, about who he is dating, and his past relationships..

myonenonly said: Some people don't know what RESPECT mean! This topic has been closed for all MinSunners! There's nothing to discuss. They can have whatever translation they have til they turn purple. We believe what we believe. & should not be imposed!

I agree. This is MINSUN shippers thread. It is disrespectful to come and tell us what to believe as if you, the intruder, know any better! 

Hahahahahaha! She wants us to close down just because LMH said he's not dating anyone? Hahahaha we've been here five years & counting! =))

They have no idea what shipping means! Hahaha!!! =))

O Boy! I didn't know someone has self-appointed herself to be shippers police.
Well all policemen have to know all the rules, but some people obviously don't know shippers rules.
This is shippers paradise and this is minsun thread. We can spazz on anything as long as it concerns our couple. So bringing something from another shipper thread with other name, is disrespectful and against the rules.

O Boy! I didn't know someone has self-appointed herself to be shippers police.

Well all policemen have to know all the rules, but some people obviously don't know shippers rules.

This is shippers paradise and this is minsun thread. We can spazz on anything as long as it concerns our couple. So bringing something from another shipper thread with other name, is disrespectful and against the rules.

I have a lot of description on this person but I want to keep my intelligence & sanity intact. Hahaha..... :))

Some people don't know what RESPECT mean!

This topic has been closed for all MinSunners! There's nothing to discuss. They can have whatever translation they have til they turn purple. We believe what we believe. & should not be imposed!

You are absolutely right sis! Let them turn purple until they collapsed!!! =)) =)) =))