♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

myonenonly said: Hi MinSunners! It is very clear to me why LMH loves GHS. Firstly, she gave him so much effort in pursuing her. LMH did the chasing not her . ;) Secondly, she remains decent & worthy of him. LMH likes his woman covered as much as possible. It's only one time I see GHS in a really sexy dress but tasteful. Mind you she's got good front bumpers. :D Thirdly, she always denies having a boyfriend. Lol! Really makes me laugh. :)) She's got a boyfriend alright, just avoiding unnecessary scandal. :) Just my thoughts....:P

Dear @Surie _Riri ,this is the photo I'm talking about ,thank you from the bottom of  my heart ! Look how LMH looks at GHS with laser-beam in his eyes ,like trying to drag her into his arms and mouth :  imagehttp:And thank you very much for the screencap ! -@ZamZam what amazing talent you keep from us : dizzy,astouding  dazzling, blossoming in so beautiful images ! Thank you ,and I hope in the future you'll make more ,because that's remain behind in this thread ,no matter what is your profession in your real life ! Look at me ,I came into this world in April 2012 and I discovered here so many treasure like in wonder land ,the ones who made them, are became eternal ,same as you by now . Ooohh @renajaney , this what I/we called  a sensational stoke of a MAESTRO! I can look at these photos for hours and i can't get enough of them . They are enchanting,enraptured me ,bewitching me ,they are priceless ! Thank you to the Milky Way and back ! (But maybe we are in that Galaxy already !) Thank you to all my precious Minsunners ! You are indeed my miraculous ,beloved family ! I love you ,and cherish you,and pamper you in my heart ! Have a nice day and life !

Guest psjtvxq

OMG!! those photos are amazing!! 
LMH's laser beam eyes!! only for GHS!! 
can't get enough of them!!
i have exams tomorrow and onwards but i can't bear or restrain myself from viewing this thread.
from time to time, i will just refresh the pages incase there is a new post...
this is relieving actually, watching all vitaminsun gather up together and seeing all those incredible photos!!
yay!! <:-P

Five years ago, in front of numerous fans in Japan, LMH stated that GHS's his ideal type. Post BOF, four dramas, numerous cf's and fanmeets later, he's never wavered and to this day, I have yet to read him mentioning another woman except Song Hye Kyo as his ideal woman (interesting that SHK is also the initial of GHS in reverse.. Koo Hye Sun).  
[News]揭秘李敏镐理想型 具惠善vs宋慧乔
Revealed preference Lee Minho ideal Koo Hye Sun vs Song Hye Kyo

2ldffs5a8qhug1wjtcpcl5e1q9fxavt2.jpg

bnt news News Hallyu star Lee Min Ho will like what kind of woman do?

Lee Min Ho has recently revealed their ideal in an interview, he said: "I prefer the skin beautiful and pure types, such as Song Hye Kyo or Hye Sun, like they have pale skin and Petite type.”

Transparent and elastic skin, always in the condition of skin beauty first. Especially eye wrinkles and lips splayed wrinkles clean the skin, contributes to children's faces, appearance.

Want to be Lee Min Ho's ideal type, first began to focus care wrinkles, creating children's faces, skin up the skin's beauty.

理想型1.打造具惠善般的水润大眼睛
Ideal type 1. Creating Koo Hye Sun like moist eyes

1yub8r4ka8lz6htqfjnmoon9a2tc4p3t.jpg

理想型2.打造宋慧乔般的水润饱满双唇
Ideal type 2. Create Song Hye Kyo as moist and plump lips

i4xgdzcomd76xuhjcpbl4919a8njctml.jpg

Lip wrinkles can will change your image. As important as beauty lip care skin care, lip dedicated immediate moisturizing mask, lip essence to create vibrant glamour lips.
Cui 煝xian Jin Huishan/Innisfree/www.Innisfree.CN

source: http://www.bntnews.cn/app/news.php?nid=9202

Goo Hye Sun also revealed her ideal type 
class="_5clb" style="font-size: 24px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); margin: 0px; padding: 0px; line-height: 28px; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Ku Hye Sun's Ideal Type is a Combination of Lee MIn Ho and Choi Daniel
guhyesun.jpg

Actress/director Gu Hye Run recently revealed her ideal type on yesterday’s episode oftvN’s “Taxi.”

MC Jeon Hyun Moo asked, “You worked with a lot of actors, from Lee Min Ho to Ericto Choi Daniel to Ji Jin Hee and more. Who was the closest to your ideal type?” Gu Hye Sun started, “Someone who looks like Lee Min Ho…”

Jeon Hyun Moo retorted, “They’re all the same. I thought you were different,” and Gu Hye Sun continued, “and someone who has the personality of Choi Daniel.” Jeon Hyun Moo then asked, “If you were to be part of ‘We Got Married,’ who would you be in it with?” After thinking to herself for a couple of seconds, she carefullyanswered, “I want to shoot ‘We Got Married’ with a new person, someone I don’t know.” 

It's interesting how our Minsun's ideal types are a combination of two people.  Gee whiz luis, why don't they just come out and openly admit that they love each other instead of beating around the bush…lol  

@shalun said : just realize it's the baby corner, I mean everything on the selves seems like for kids  . there're baby shoes, baby clothes, doll. hmmmmm just wondering if minsun really want a baby . I pray for them to have one soon, since they want so much keke ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 
Attention everyone : Prince Minho and Princess Hyesun want a baby, pray for them   And @Surie_Riri said :"manolin minolin manolin minolin manolin minolin oh god sometime i'm spelling with minolin ".after she posted the follow photo :imagehttp:  Do you think I can keep my calm after that ,when I hardly  help my self imagining GHS and LMH playing and spoiling their children ??!! Not to mention the grandpas ,grandmas, aunties and uncles .
And I want to answer to your previous photo and question : do they look alike ? -Noooooo ,absolutely no ! But they look the same ,only that LMH didn't shows his dimples in this photo (Smile hubby,smile for your love/and us )!
 imagehttp:

Minsuners, love all your posts!
@renajaney thank you for all the pics! Our couple look so lovely together, so well-matched!
@sheherizade3, yes Minsun had both acknowledged to be each other 's ideal type. As we know, they both are very careful not to mention names yet occasionally they let it slip! hahaha! Hope you don't mind, I took excerpts from your post.
Notice LMH said Hye Sun, not Koo Hye Sun or Hye Sun-ssi, does that mean he is very close to her? hahaha
Lee Min Ho has recently revealed their ideal in an interview, he said: "I prefer the skin beautiful and pure types, such as Song Hye Kyo or Hye Sun, like they have pale skin and Petite type.”

Gu Hye Sun started, “Someone who looks like Lee Min Ho…”

@shadia71 thanks for the pic of Hyesun bungee jumping. Yes she is fearless! Just like her works and her thoughts, tread where very few has gone....
She is small girl but has a lion heart! hahaha

@shalun, @Surie_riri  @myoblu, you are hilarious with the baby talk.. =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

@myonenonly @prettywiz, great insight and analysis. :)

Thanks to all for the warm and love in this thread. Minsuners rock! Minsun rock!

Guest doogi3

O.M.G!!!!!!!!!!

Did I just saw hye sun unnie bungee jump off a bridge??? Ooh my weak heart...my weak heart... :-& X_X =)) Now I totally understand hubby's reaction....

Quote from The King Brunch interview:

GHS: I have not done this yet, but I would like to get a license to operate a plane and take my boyfriend on a plane ride.
LMH: The person riding beside you would be scared to death!

=)) =)) =))

Hye Sun unnie...you make me admire you more and more.. :\"> :x pretty on the outside and inside + fearless!!! U are such a perfect jem...for us and for Minho shi... ;) 8->

GHS had always been a natural beauty inside and outside so she doesn't need to chase a man ..but she never is conscious of her outside appearance she can even go to her fansigning event with her hair still wet remember that =)) i remember after BOF a lot of her fans were upset at her because anywhere she goes she is always covered up she was always wearing pants it was only recently that we saw her wear short or short dress but whenever she wear really short dress she always wear stockings with it to think she should be proud of her legs but one thing i noticed with her pictures whenever she goes to an event they always show her pic as whole they never cut her pics to hide her killer legs of course they should be displayed not hidden  :))

But both of them said they are not in a relationship @myonenonly they really make me laugh too well let them be they want it private=))Did LMH really changed his ideal..how come he can't say it although he said he hope he can have someone with baby face like KIM HYE SUN.. =)) let me remind him GHS or KHS is a certified baby face korean actress;):))

:D No doubt HS S line body comes with a baby face. Not to mention the petite figure that LMH always like. He said he likes how a petite figure molds into his own. :) I'm with you @prettywiz GHS has beautiful shapely legs. Just the right size. TG she don't have big thighs! She really looks good on minis & tight jeans. :)

I'm also proud of her professional volunteering. Kkkkk... Funny she calls herself that. I'm happy she's been receiving recognition & awards. Her charity work is endless. From kids to disabled people, seniors, environment, etc. She even twitted to conserve electricity. Hahaha! Other people & things comes first for her. She doesn't make noise for herself such as fan servicing or unnecessary scandals. I could go on & on praising this woman. LMH knows how priceless she is & I'm sure he's proud of her too. No wonder he loves her so much. I can say that again! :X :P

O.M.G!!!!!!!!!!

Did I just saw hye sun unnie bungee jump off a bridge??? Ooh my weak heart...my weak heart... :-& X_X =)) Now I totally understand hubby's reaction....

Quote from The King Brunch interview:

GHS: I have not done this yet, but I would like to get a license to operate a plane and take my boyfriend on a plane ride.

LMH: The person riding beside you would be scared to death!

=)) =)) =))

Hye Sun unnie...you make me admire you more and more.. :\"> :x pretty on the outside and inside + fearless!!! U are such a perfect jem...for us and for Minho shi... ;) 8->

Total package I would say. No wonder LMH said he likes a woman whom he could protect. He don't mean a weakling woman. BUT these!.... Bungee jumping & flying planes! Lol! Aigo! =))

Hello for all MinSunners !!! I miss u so much for the last 3 days :x :x
I love Hye Sun unnie jumping pic :she is the most beautiful,sweet,kind,talented,stronger....woman i saw in my life,really very lucky LMH  is :)  8-> 8->
 Thanks for those amazing pics and posts sists
;;) ;;)
Keep The MinSun Faith !!