♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

@Surie-Riri ,you really kill me ! I just need this shot of humor because I was reading some sad pages from the past of this thread ! Seems their methods are the same , they are nothing learns from them self experience ! After they are sliced their idol in very thin part are now at the end of the road . Anyway,thank you ,I laughed out loud with your photos ! Great inspiration ,great humor! One image make more than thousand words ,and you put here two ! GREAT,GREAT,GREAT! YOU'RE A HAPPY PRODIGY ! I LOVE YOUR TALENT !

noemia said: I just Minoz.:-h :-h: 

noemia

said:I'm here to get new information about the min-ho. Was only because. I can not imagine how you explain it differently, I do not have enough imagination. )))Ps. Sorry to intervene, but  by very  funny. But not anymore . Scout's honor.)))

noemia

said:Relax! I have already said that is  more I will not write, and of course I'll do itAnd the place became like  a wasps nest. )).And at parting a link video where very visible "Great" chemistry. 

=)) =)) http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xgf2fz_bts-bof-ep-highway_shortfilms?search_algo=2#.UWl696Itzz5

noemia

said:

" Where Min Ho? Perhaps in Paris?  And you noticed on his recent photographs of his lips were painted lip gloss. I saw exactly the same on someone ..... hahahaha ... well, you know who I mean ... This proves exactly what they ... Well, you know what I'm talking about.....:)) "
PS. I just expressed my opinion.  I think you should stop insulting me.  You do not let me get out of here.  .@-)

Guest visunnies

Please.. Don't disturb in this thread.. come back in your thread..

because we are MINSUN SHIPPER IN THIS THREAD

:x :x :x :x

Guest azi08

Omg! Noemia, it's so embarrassing to be found out who you really are. :-) I'm amused.

Is it so hard for antis not to visit this thread? Hmmm... It's exciting here cz we have many things to talk about our couple:-)

Guest dettegaj

Happy sunday to all my dearest sisters!and most especially to our shameless and thick face visitor who have the guts to butt in on our lovely and famous JT...want to qoute the intro @soompi for the visitors,HOWDY STRANGER!!,are you bored in your thread bec.of lack of new updates abt your couple?!you keep on throwing fault on us minsunners that we're always bashing and did'nt respect your thread but what are YOU doin ryt now??here in JT we have lots of evidence since BOF til now and that help our ship to sail until we reach our journey,and our MINSUN COUPLE are our captain so if iam you I just keep my mouth shut and stop blabbering nonsense here!!Because at this kind of situation you will see how Minsunners are to protect and fight what we believe!!respect yourself first before others respect you!!Godbless may the LORD clear and give you peace of mind today!fighting sisters!!;)

Guest dettegaj

Just want to add some more,@noemia your thread is moving now to slowly but your topic is not about your beloved couple but about our BELOVED JOONDI THREAD hahahaha,,every single comments there we minsunners and our couple is your flower of the mouth haisst..all the envy and jealousy are shown every time...we minsunners pity on you because of that so that's why we keep you entertain for feeding you more updates and evidence of our beloved COUPLE,;),buckle up!sit back and relax STRANGER!the show begin hehehe

Guest buzzytan

hello minsun! yeah, can't help rejoining in here after all the sham of negative peeps and their good-for-nothing self - defeating ideas. should have no spot, not even a dot in minsunerz' hearts and minds.
i do strongly believe in lmh-ghs love. ever since! nothin beats... beyond compare. let's forge on.
@ reg... missulotstoo!
      i luv u all!

Guest ayesuper1

A crazy dog is barking now :)

Maybe he needs a feed.

anyway, where is our ghamja now?

Seems koo got back home. Hoho

Hello Minsun sisters!

What a great day today! Despite a very unwelcome visitor who does not have the decency or respect a well brought up person normally gives, this thread and our bond as one big unit of great support for LMH and GHS stands firm and remains strong.

We will always encounter people who will think they are the only ones allowed to believe that what they think is the only thing accepted in this world. These are the kinds of people who disregard the right of other people and who goes on with their own selfish existence believing they are the only ones who deserve to express their point of view. These are the kind of people Minsunners are not , and will never be.

I am glad I am a Minsunner who despite my belief in the reality of my couple LMH and GHS, not once have I invaded anyone's thread to ridicule. Disrespect and mock them at their own home. That is not the kind of person and fan I am, and that is not the kind of fandom we are.

So proud if this thread and it's members who continue to share news and encouraging posts here. More power to the real Minsunners, may our tribe increase and may those who continue to violate the peace and harmony we have here be enlightened and think of their idol who they represent and has been disgracing endlessly.

Keep the faith sisters!!! FIGHTING !!!!

Happy sunday Minsunerz

Do you know why some people live in the world full of lies and deception? Because the truth hurts.. Some people don't like telling the truth, and some don't like hearing it but this is facts of life and life doesn't stop for anyone . The sooner you accept the reality on whatever situation you may be your life will be much happier ..

Thanks @milesamy for finding the Truth of our unwelcome visitor, gosh .. LMH had such a good fans like noemia who lives in the real world. but I hope you stay in your reality world cos you don't belong here... and don't ever get lost again.

I also come across someone said "only LMH and his management knows the Truth", but don't forget he has families and close friends too.  well.. a piece of advice to whom it may concerned, Don't try to be a hero if you don't really know the "Real Truth"

Good day Minsunerz and JT's visitors.

Patience is virtue.
Keep the Minsun Faith burning.
Prayers for Minsun
everyone. Amen.

For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't, no proof is possible

MINSUN IS REAL. True love never dies it gets stronger with time 
HS: "Perhaps a good day will come... "
MH: "Blessed are those who wait" 

Good Day everyone!...its been a long time i posted here...no matter what will happen i am a solid minsuners since BOF time....Thank you so much for the people who never tired of posting here and bring a good news to our couple...i am here everyday as a silent lurker....support all the way