♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Hi my Minsun sista just want to share what i feel about the recently news bout the new

in my opinion , i don't believe about those rumours that just wrote on the tabloid , i never believe it coz it was entertainment industry had always do. and i never believe if that word not came out from minho's own mouth and he never did it huh.

and about his statement bout Yoona , it was just for the CF coz Yoona his partner now just like when he involved in etude CF with park Shin Hye, he say that Shin Hye more cuter than Hye Sun is becoz shin hye his partner but if u remember how minho's act when shin hye teasing min ho with spil out bout hye sun , min ho was so shock and late he smile so wider . and i love shin hye how to teasing minho with hye sun coz she knew that her partner was falling deeply with hye sun,heheheh

and as u remember Min Ho always act so fissy and act just like a crushing boys when hye sun was arround him, and hye sun always said that she will wearing a dress just in front of his boyfriend and it makes me believe that MINSUN were so real.

i understand how all MINSHIP feeling about those rumours but let's keep up on trusting to keep the faith for uri MINSUN. i always dreaming that MINSUN will finally say their faith for always together on their wedding, :wub::wub:

love u all my minsun sista and always keep the faith for uri MINSUN :wub:

HELLO MINSUN SISTERS :wub: :wub: :wub:

[edaily star, reporter Kim Yeoung Hwan] His eyes shone and he smiled unaffectedly. The 25 year old young man who 'dreams to be a star and actor' and is both extraordinary and also ordinary. The inability to define him singly constitutes his attractiveness.

I met Lee Min Ho on Aug 5 in a restaurant in Non Hyeon Dong. Even though SBS 'City Hunter' only ended slightly over a week ago, the tiredness from real time filming was not apparent on his countenance. I started probing him with questions about an actor who dreams to be a hallyu star and the real him when he sheds his actor role.

◇ Another hidden treasure who dreams to be a hallyu star

It's too narrow to focus on a single country. From KBS 'Boys Over Flowers' Goo Jun Pyo, MBS 'Personal Taste' Jeon Jin Ho, to 'City Hunter' Lee Yoon Sung. Lee Min Ho is making the best out of each opportunity. Indeed, stories are circulating that he will be entering Hollywood after Terrance Chang recently visited him on the set of 'City Hunter'.

"I understand he's a chinese. I heard that 'City Hunter' has received overwhelming response in China. I think it must be really popular since he (Terence Chang) came over to meet me. I felt as if an opportunity to shine brightly in Asia has come. I think I should start preparing myself in terms of language communication and other areas. I intend to develop myself during the spare time I have while I rest."

Lee Min Ho revealed his aspiration to target Asia first. In particular, it is not too much to say that China is a harvest field for him. All 3 projects (BOF, PT and CH) have achieved success there.

"Asia has become smaller. There is a greater need to hone and polish my abilities compared to the hallyu stars who rode the first hallyu wave. Becoming a hallyu star is not as hard a road as it once was due to our predecessors who opened the path for us. If I develop myself sufficiently on my own, it is possible to become a star in Asia. Riding on that thought, it seems a natural line of thought to approach Hollywood next. Therefore I think that perhaps it is possible to even enter Hollywood someday."

◇ Just an ordinary guy at home..."I also have a pathetic side."

Lee Min Ho is an actor who hardly reveals his private life. " I ONLY MEET THE PEOPLE I'M USED TO MEETING " (REMEMBER THIS GUYS HE SAID THIS BEFORE IN ONE OF HIS INTERVIEWS DURING THE PT DAYS AND WHEN ASKED IF HE STILL SEE F3 HE SAID YES INCLUDING GHS)he reveals his narrow sphere when it comes to relationships though deep they may be. Lee Min Ho when freeing himself from his actor role is just like any other peer his age who gets frustrated when learning the guitar and become deeply absorbed playing video games WHY SUDDENLY HE WANTED TO PLAY GUITAR?IS SOMEBODY TRYING TO ENCOURAGED HIM?.

"I'm an extremely ordinary person. I mainly play computer/video games at home. I strip naked to the waist (laughs). I try different kinda computer/video games bit by bit, such as starcraft or winning eleven. When my mom sees me doing that at home, she says 'i'm just like that'. I also think I have a pitiful side when i look at myself. (laughs)"( REMEMBER WHEN GHS TRAVELLED BY HERSELF TO TAIWAN A FAN SAID THAT ALL SHE DID ON THE PLANE WAS PLAYED VIDEO ON HER TAB OR IPAD OR WAS READING A BOOK)

"I originally intended to learn to play the guitar following the break after 'City Hunter' but it hurts my fingers too much. Why do I have the dream to play guitar? The feeling seems to be good. (laugh) Nevertheless I can't make myself learn it the second time. I was thinking if I should change the event to playing the piano instead, but i don't have musical talent... (OH MINHO WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING AT THE THOUGHT OF YOU PLAYING A GUITAR WHAT IS FUNNYOH YOU EVEN THOUGHT OF PLAYING THE PIANO INSTEAD..WE KNOW OF SOMEBODY WHO IS SO TALENTED SPECIALLY WHEN IT COMES TO MUSIC..WELL ANYWAY SHE CAN EVEN BEAT YOU TOO WHEN PLAYING VIDEO GAMES RIGHT!HAHAHA)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HAVE A NICE DAY EVERYONE!!!

HELLO MINSUN SISTERS :wub: :wub: :wub:

[edaily star, reporter Kim Yeoung Hwan] His eyes shone and he smiled unaffectedly. The 25 year old young man who 'dreams to be a star and actor' and is both extraordinary and also ordinary. The inability to define him singly constitutes his attractiveness.

I met Lee Min Ho on Aug 5 in a restaurant in Non Hyeon Dong. Even though SBS 'City Hunter' only ended slightly over a week ago, the tiredness from real time filming was not apparent on his countenance. I started probing him with questions about an actor who dreams to be a hallyu star and the real him when he sheds his actor role.

◇ Another hidden treasure who dreams to be a hallyu star

It's too narrow to focus on a single country. From KBS 'Boys Over Flowers' Goo Jun Pyo, MBS 'Personal Taste' Jeon Jin Ho, to 'City Hunter' Lee Yoon Sung. Lee Min Ho is making the best out of each opportunity. Indeed, stories are circulating that he will be entering Hollywood after Terrance Chang recently visited him on the set of 'City Hunter'.

"I understand he's a chinese. I heard that 'City Hunter' has received overwhelming response in China. I think it must be really popular since he (Terence Chang) came over to meet me. I felt as if an opportunity to shine brightly in Asia has come. I think I should start preparing myself in terms of language communication and other areas. I intend to develop myself during the spare time I have while I rest."

Lee Min Ho revealed his aspiration to target Asia first. In particular, it is not too much to say that China is a harvest field for him. All 3 projects (BOF, PT and CH) have achieved success there.

"Asia has become smaller. There is a greater need to hone and polish my abilities compared to the hallyu stars who rode the first hallyu wave. Becoming a hallyu star is not as hard a road as it once was due to our predecessors who opened the path for us. If I develop myself sufficiently on my own, it is possible to become a star in Asia. Riding on that thought, it seems a natural line of thought to approach Hollywood next. Therefore I think that perhaps it is possible to even enter Hollywood someday."

◇ Just an ordinary guy at home..."I also have a pathetic side."

Lee Min Ho is an actor who hardly reveals his private life. " I ONLY MEET THE PEOPLE I'M USED TO MEETING " (REMEMBER THIS GUYS HE SAID THIS BEFORE IN ONE OF HIS INTERVIEWS DURING THE PT DAYS AND WHEN ASKED IF HE STILL SEE F3 HE SAID YES INCLUDING GHS)he reveals his narrow sphere when it comes to relationships though deep they may be. Lee Min Ho when freeing himself from his actor role is just like any other peer his age who gets frustrated when learning the guitar and become deeply absorbed playing video games WHY SUDDENLY HE WANTED TO PLAY GUITAR?IS SOMEBODY TRYING TO ENCOURAGED HIM?.

"I'm an extremely ordinary person. I mainly play computer/video games at home. I strip naked to the waist (laughs). I try different kinda computer/video games bit by bit, such as starcraft or winning eleven. When my mom sees me doing that at home, she says 'i'm just like that'. I also think I have a pitiful side when i look at myself. (laughs)"( REMEMBER WHEN GHS TRAVELLED BY HERSELF TO TAIWAN A FAN SAID THAT ALL SHE DID ON THE PLANE WAS PLAYED VIDEO ON HER TAB OR IPAD OR WAS READING A BOOK)

"I originally intended to learn to play the guitar following the break after 'City Hunter' but it hurts my fingers too much. Why do I have the dream to play guitar? The feeling seems to be good. (laugh) Nevertheless I can't make myself learn it the second time. I was thinking if I should change the event to playing the piano instead, but i don't have musical talent... (OH MINHO WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING AT THE THOUGHT OF YOU PLAYING A GUITAR WHAT IS FUNNYOH YOU EVEN THOUGHT OF PLAYING THE PIANO INSTEAD..WE KNOW OF SOMEBODY WHO IS SO TALENTED SPECIALLY WHEN IT COMES TO MUSIC..WELL ANYWAY SHE CAN EVEN BEAT YOU TOO WHEN PLAYING VIDEO GAMES RIGHT!HAHAHA)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HAVE A NICE DAY EVERYONE!!!

Prettywiz, yah you're fast dear, i was abt to post the news hahaha..

Yesterday he was sooooo annoyed and angry, I'm still not satisfied without knowing the real reasons why? As before someone is stepping on his tail again. Unlike before his still young but now he's grown up to be a matured gentleman and stand for himself to protect your love one.. Bravo Minho, :wub:

Yesterday he's trying his best not to hurt Hyesun with his words right, eventho his facial espression nd action shows how painful his heart is and mad at something.......

But Now whatsup... why Minho is laughing so heartedly... did he got the GREEN light already or was it because he's spilling out to the world who his REAL gf is. :lol:

GUITAR, PIANO? Why Minho you don't have to find far for that tutor, she's just next beside you right? :w00t:

I'm too excited nd happy sorry... Hi good morning/day Minsun sister, I'm seeing that all of us are smilling ... yes??? ^_^

A GREAT WITAMINSUN TO START OUR DAY.

KEEP THE MINSUN FAITH EVERY ONE, IT'S JUST A MATTER OF TIME... KEEP PRAYING.

"TRUE LOVE NEVER DIES, IT ONLY GETS STRONGER WITH TIME"

Good evening sis :)

My computer was in hiatus for couple of days :(

To all my MinSun sisters when I heard the news for the very first time to be honest I was really furious fury.gif at LMH I said I cant believe he would do this to the wonderful woman GHS and then I came her to our lovely thread and I realized why mad at LMH he didnt do anything wrong I thought of it as publicity so I decided until one of them get married to someone else thats when I will stop being MinSun, or maybe not w00t.gif

I remember this MV i made for one of our MinSun sister from Mexico

It's best "When You Say Nothing At All" Ronan Keating its perfect for their relationship :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bRcFwNj5VE

Hope you enjoy it

MinSun forever always

HELLO MINSUN SISTERS!

City Hunter had already done. But Lee Min Ho still doesn’t take any break. Meanwhile, he is now doing CF shooting with SNSD Yoona. He has to wait for several more time to get a rest. Lee Min Ho said, ” I can’t break. Because I have another work to do. Yeah, maybe I can’t get enough sleep, but I’m satisfied. Being jobless is something weird for me. So I am happy that I can have CF shooting. We have to do our work with fully heart. If we leave it just for a while, it will give you any regret, because the result is not good. ” .

When Lee Min Ho did City Hunter shooting, Lee Min Ho had a bad car accident. But luckily, he was fine and just cause a little bit trauma. But no wound inside and there’s just a little pain. He said to his fans, who are so worried to him, to calm down because he’s okay.

” My back and waist are a little pain. But everything was handled already. But don’t worry. It’s okay. “ Lee Min Ho said.

He just took a little rest to normalize his condition, then he was back to his activities. His love to acting is so big, so he will be so happy doing what he loves. It’s a great experience for him.

“Sometimes in my business, there’s a little thought on me about meeting and dating with a girl. It’s almost 3 years that I never dated someone. But if I have that time. I will try my best to love her and she has to accept me.”

Lee Min Ho has no secret love. And what’s his woman characteristic ? Is it like Kim Na Na, Choi Da Hae, or Jin Sae Hee ? But Lee Min Ho said that it’s far than them. He’s still keeping on his eyes to get the best one.

“Yeah, actually I prefer to a young mature woman. But sometimes it’s sweet if we have a petite girl. But it’s not Kim Na Na or Choi Da Hae. More mature is better for me. Hahaha”.

Physically, you must be interested with Lee Min Ho. But actually, he also has a good characteristic and personality. Lee Min Ho is such a brilliant guy.

“Although I am popular, but I’m still doing what ordinary people do. Cycling at night along Han River, take caring of my dog, then playing golf. Or in the winter, I played ski too. And it is making me more lived !”

Sukreen hahaha im sorry don't complain im faster than you again..well you know because im on the other side of your world.. im just sharing a portion of vitaminsun to start your day :wub:

Minsunners/Joondiers don't our instinct tell us of something.. like what he had said its been almost 3 yrs.and we've been fololwing them so he knows that we as their fans knows how to read between the lines.they already know that we understand them..isn't this girl he is looking for at his side already that is why until now he is still talking about looking for the best girl..like what everyone says here he is just asking for the blessings from his most beloved fans and bosses.. :w00t:

Guest j-j-forever

Happy day! saw that article @ meow's site last night and it was blissful, this is what you call a real article and it was really LMH speaking...

Best parts in the interview that we know he is talking about his love one, none other than KHS:

“Sometimes in my business, there’s a little thought on me about meeting and dating with a girl. It’s almost 3 years that I never dated someone. But if I have that time. I will try my best to love her and she has to accept me.” - just this line already makes me spazz

“Yeah, actually I prefer to a young mature woman. But sometimes it’s sweet if we have a petite girl. But it’s not Kim Na Na or Choi Da Hae. More mature is better for me. Hahaha”. - now I can verify it's LMH talking!

“Although I am popular, but I’m still doing what ordinary people do. Cycling at night along Han River, take caring of my dog, then playing golf. Or in the winter, I played ski too. And it is making me more lived !” --thanks Min Ho, all MinSun shippers also make us more lived too hahaha

What a happy day! :wub:Have a great day MinSun shippers

That's totally VITAMINSUN for us Minsun shippers. Just keep the faith guys, no matter how bad we are being treated, we should not hit back.

.the reason why we like Hyesun is because she's so elegant, so we need to be like her too. We need to understand some fans too,

the MINJIN, the MINMIN and the MINOZ, after all we all have one thing in common, we all admire Minho...

I just wish that in the future, the rest of his fans will come to like HYesun too..If they just know her..

the fact that she is really trying so hard not to be linked with Minho only means that she is willing to do everything and sacrifice a lot for Minho, Isn't that PURE LOVE?..

Hyesun loves and accepts Minho for what he is, not because he is the Superstar LEE MIN HO....

She loves everything about him, even his fasn, no matter how painful it is for her sometimes, anything for Minho..

and I'm sure these are the same reasons why Minho fell in love with her too, her being soooo simple and down to earth..

if the other fans just know all the charity works of Hyesun, all the good words her friends usually say for her, certainly THE WOMAN OF PRINCIPLE...

Who will not fall in love with someone like Hyesun..

i love your post MINSUN4EVER thank you............

oh! did i die a few days ago? there was a bad news and i was oblivious about it! :crazy:

anyways, that bad news i believe was a blessing in disguise!

isn't it great? today am reading a lot of goodies...hmmm yummy!

thank you all sisters! just like everyone here am also celebrating for our MinSun! :wub:

am laughing so hard at minho's statements. “Yeah, actually I prefer a young mature woman. But sometimes it’s sweet if we have a petite girl. But it’s not Kim Na Na or Choi Da Hae. More mature is better for me. Hahaha”.

why was he so blunt in denying girls like kim na na, choi da hae or jin sae hee? :w00t:

well, who wouldn't when he has the best girl for himself! a GF beyond compare!

i so love this minho! he's always been consistent with his ideal girl!

how i wish i have seen that interview where he looked pissed. then the next day he was already in good mood.

his ideal girl must have appeased him really well and fast...hahaha!

GOD BLESS OUR MINSUN! just like you sisters AM KEEPING MY MINSUN FAITH INTACT at ALL times! :D

Guest junpyo.jandi

I felt sad lately because of alot of issue about MH. But still I won't give up my love for MINSUN! I always have faith on them!

Big wave to my MINSUN family... GHSforever, Patz, Leetya, Blooming, Hart118911, Meow, FP, Pink fairy, Vanessa123, Janey, saintzizahmino, siidudul, Sheherizade, ania038, Jamesbond007 honeypia, GHSfan, 1crazynyt, minsunlover, endoz, nora28, Chang, Keuti, webby, xuexi, Doramera, _enaj_, webby, Jean-star, Pipit, leila10, love_minHo, Timnat2010, Pallycute, Petite girl, izzri, yuki_akira, NJM, nat, Nasha, Smdrama, Dahlia, .and other minsun shippers.. Our dearest couple is lucky for they had earned enormous bunch of avid fans.. Who will continue to support and love them forever.. We are definitely too many to mention..kekekeke

I felt sad lately because of alot of issue about MH. But still I won't give up my love for MINSUN! I always have faith on them!

Big wave to my MINSUN family... GHSforever, Patz, Leetya, Blooming, Hart118911, Meow, FP, Pink fairy, Vanessa123, Janey, saintzizahmino, siidudul, Sheherizade, ania038, Jamesbond007 honeypia, GHSfan, 1crazynyt, minsunlover, endoz, nora28, Chang, Keuti, webby, xuexi, Doramera, _enaj_, webby, Jean-star, Pipit, leila10, love_minHo, Timnat2010, Pallycute, Petite girl, izzri, yuki_akira, NJM, nat, Nasha, Smdrama, Dahlia, .and other minsun shippers.. Our dearest couple is lucky for they had earned enormous bunch of avid fans.. Who will continue to support and love them forever.. We are definitely too many to mention..kekekeke

same here with you sist, no matter what minho say even if it's hurt i still believe in minsun forever ;) oh by the way i just read that THE MUSICAL plan to be airing in SBS hope it'd true just keep pray sista. If that happen THAT'S MORE THAN FATE to me yay just can't wait for SBS Award :lol:

just want to share VITAMINSUN hope this can refresh our day :wub:

2h4hmrd.jpg

ddi9mg.jpg

11ugly9.jpg

FOREVER GEUM JANDI GOO JUN PYO

Hi Minsun sisters, good day everyone.

BIG THANKS TO ALL FOR UPDATES & VITMINSUN. :)

Sorry I just got back and misses all the excited moment... :(

Yah, I do agree with you, junpyo.jandi, Minho has too many issue lately, but lets Keep Minsun FAITH intack, Minho may has his own reason(s) and whatever his reasons are i hope it's genuine and sincere.

Endree you'll alway amazed me with you psed, excellent work, thanks. And If It's true abt TM will be shown by SBS then its miracle fated and I'm crossing my finger to see Minho and Hyesun on the same event @ SBS award night and what more if they were sharing the same table .. sorry my imagination carried away :lol:

Minsun4ever, Very well said dear, Who could resist for not falling for Hyesun?? "The Woman of Principle" ;)

GHSforever, thnks for the vid dear. I don't how you have the time to do it. :)

Prettywiz, thnks lot sis, i'm not complaining you're fast i'm just happy to see all of us are crazily excited for the article. :D

I'm speecless with Minho's too many issues...

Among all, i'm still curious what makes him confess of "breaking up with.... 6 mths ago" where as in another article he says “Sometimes in my business, there’s a little thought on me about meeting and dating with a girl. It’s almost 3 years that I never dated someone. But if I have that time. I will try my best to love her and she has to accept me.”

Never dated 3 years, which means since BOF right?. Yet he added this, if he has that time he will try his best to love her and she has to accept him, for a person never dating = no gf, why he's asking "her" to accept him????

In other words : I NEVER dated anyone cos i ALREADY has a girlfriend, and i'm sorry that i NEGLECTED you my love and please ACCEPT me as i am. :lol:

More to the Minho's issue

He's a normal person who want a normal life (“Although I am popular, but I’m still doing what ordinary people do. Cycling at night along Han River, take caring of my dog, then playing golf. Or in the winter, I played ski too. And it is making me more lived !”) What does a NORMAL person means.... we are all normal people right? We should know the answer ourself.

He DIRECTLY VOCAL out his ideal woman MATURED, PETITE... (“Yeah, actually I prefer to a young mature woman. But sometimes it’s sweet if we have a petite girl. But it’s not Kim Na Na or Choi Da Hae. More mature is better for me. Hahaha”). and we always know who she is right. :wub:

Minho too has made his vow "I hope my fans love my work what I have done with my work. Thank you very much for Korean fans and also worldwide fans who has supported and cheered for me. I cant's reply it one by one but I will pay it with my creation and I will do my best for my fans"

TO the SH and all his FANS please BLESSED him, we want him to PERFORMANCE EXCELLENCE yet to have control in his PRIVATE LIFE. Please be EMPATHY. By BLESSING Minho doesn't mean LOOSING him but a WIN WIN situation, infact to have someone he love by his side is a SELF MOTIVATION to do better. Before any NEGATIVE impact happen. Please DON'T be SELFISH when it comes to HUMAN FEELINGS. Just think abt it.

Then this should be her the answer....

crtag.jpg

사랑하는 아들 ‘감자’입니다. 요녀석. 지금은 몸둥이가 두배로 커졌데요. 보고싶어 죽겠습니다. http://yfrog.com/kicrtagj

Hyesun Twitter updated on 12 Aug 2011 00:03 (Taiwan Time)

Translation: Potato is my love son. His body was bigger than before. I will die since I miss him. cre Ayesuper

This is the son that I love, Potato, Such a rascal. Now, his body is twice as big. I miss him like crazy (to death).

Cre cheerkoo @ soompi

I guess what Hyesun meant here is not missing Potato...hahaha..... indirectly she's missing the person who give her Potato :w00t::wub:

Hi..Hi...salute to Minho's appreciation of hyesuns... in his interviews tho' indirect but for me its hyesun he refers to.

...."its far than them(Kim Nana..etc)" ...Meaning his gf(Hyesun is way more better than them).

...."if she has the looks whatever she wears is not important" cause for him Hyesun is sooo beautifulllll...  looks good & can carry

everything she wears like in KBS awards.. He He He

....".matured,petite" tho small can stand & converse to higher somebody in showbiz industry

...a talented gf that no woman of her age can surpass (in Lee Min Ho's eyes only) .

Guest j-j-forever

Hi MinSun shippers! Good day to all...

Found this article and was happy to see this answer of LMH:

10: What do you want to try for your next production? Lee: I want to try acting a loose-ended acting. Like a loser who always visits a comic book store. (laugh) Or maybe do a film like “Twilight” where I can play someone that people can relate to although it's an imaginary world.

Isn't too obvious it looks like he wants to participate in Peach Tree since it's a fantasy or imaginary world or like Hye-Sun's vampire movie in the near future, awww so cute and LMH really became a matured man to match his petite and matured woman. Priceless!

You can read more of the article here:

http://www.asiae.co....081219181785418

http://www.soompi.co...out-city-hunter

Guest ching22194

From GHS tweet : August 13, 2011 @ 12:50am

아침이면 늘 짝짝이 눈이 되고마는데요. 저녁에 짠거 드시고 주무시지 마셔요. http://yfrog.com/h2tu5srj

GHS.jpg

HELLO MINSUN SISTERS :wub:

Goo Hye Sun, Son Ye Jin, Park Min Young, and also YoonA...

A actor who has a good fortune with women? Thank you very much! haha

● Gu Hye Sun, Son Ye Jin, Park Min Young, Gu Ha Ra, YoonA "endowed with female fortune"

Lee Min Ho is an actor who is endowed with female fortune. He worked with Gu Hye Sun in 'Boys Over Flowers', Son Ye Jin in 'Personal Taste', and in 'City Hunter', he received the love of both Park Min Young and Gu Ha Ra. Even in CFs, he is paired up with SNSD's YoonA.

He replied saying "I'm thankful" and laughed heartily.

"I've known Park Min Young for around 5 years. I merely knew her but we never stayed in contact. She is a more considerate person that what I thought, and also a better person than what i thought as an actress. She tends to adjust and cooperate well with people. She's like (Gu) Hye Sun-nuna in a lot of ways."

Girl group KARA member, Gu Ha Ra who took on the role of the president's daughter has a lively, outgoing personality and is well-loved by Lee Min Ho and the staff. Lee Min Ho said "she's someone overflowing with energy and inspires people when they are exhausted with overnight filming."

"(Son) Ye Jin-nuna is a charismatic person with strong colors and opinions. Although she might be picky, if I adjust to her, I feel the synergy from her at some point of time. During the latter part of 'City Hunter', she sent me supporting text messages saying 'The end is finally coming. Hang in there. Let's have a meal together after the drama ends.'"

"I met YoonA recently and we talked a lot. YoonA told me "you are more cheerful than I thought". I guess I must have been a bit dark(gloomy). YoonA doesn't have idol airs and is a kind and easy-going person. This is the first time I've worked with someone tall. People used to always say I'm tall and mistreat me. hahaha."

----------------------------

MINHO we want to hear from you! how do you described your HYE SUN NOONA ..were you lost for words.. are you playing safe? there's no way that PMY is like your HYE SUN NOONA in a lot of ways you know that..just described her as a separate individual...HAHAHA DON'T BE TOO OBVIOUS.. YOU USED TO CALL HER GHS-SSII NOW SHE IS YOUR NOONA :lol:

HELLO MINSUN SISTERS :wub:

Goo Hye Sun, Son Ye Jin, Park Min Young, and also YoonA...

A actor who has a good fortune with women? Thank you very much! haha

● Gu Hye Sun, Son Ye Jin, Park Min Young, Gu Ha Ra, YoonA "endowed with female fortune"

Lee Min Ho is an actor who is endowed with female fortune. He worked with Gu Hye Sun in 'Boys Over Flowers', Son Ye Jin in 'Personal Taste', and in 'City Hunter', he received the love of both Park Min Young and Gu Ha Ra. Even in CFs, he is paired up with SNSD's YoonA.

He replied saying "I'm thankful" and laughed heartily.

"I've known Park Min Young for around 5 years. I merely knew her but we never stayed in contact. She is a more considerate person that what I thought, and also a better person than what i thought as an actress. She tends to adjust and cooperate well with people. She's like (Gu) Hye Sun-nuna in a lot of ways."

Girl group KARA member, Gu Ha Ra who took on the role of the president's daughter has a lively, outgoing personality and is well-loved by Lee Min Ho and the staff. Lee Min Ho said "she's someone overflowing with energy and inspires people when they are exhausted with overnight filming."

"(Son) Ye Jin-nuna is a charismatic person with strong colors and opinions. Although she might be picky, if I adjust to her, I feel the synergy from her at some point of time. During the latter part of 'City Hunter', she sent me supporting text messages saying 'The end is finally coming. Hang in there. Let's have a meal together after the drama ends.'"

"I met YoonA recently and we talked a lot. YoonA told me "you are more cheerful than I thought". I guess I must have been a bit dark(gloomy). YoonA doesn't have idol airs and is a kind and easy-going person. This is the first time I've worked with someone tall. People used to always say I'm tall and mistreat me. hahaha."

----------------------------

MINHO we want to hear from you! how do you described your HYE SUN NOONA ..were you lost for words.. are you playing safe? there's no way that PMY is like your HYE SUN NOONA in a lot of ways you know that..just described her as a separate individual...HAHAHA DON'T BE TOO OBVIOUS.. YOU USED TO CALL HER GHS-SSII NOW SHE IS YOUR NOONA :lol:

Good day Minsun sisters,

Thanks to all the updates and Vitaminsun.

I totally agree with you Prettywiz, How can Minho says that PMY is like GHS, far from reality, maybe he's just trying to be polite. :huh:

WHY Minho why can't you describe Hyesun yet you could describe all of your other co-stars, lost of words??? Probably he's playing safe not to spill anything that will reveal their REAL close r/ship or PROTECTING her, but the more he HIDE more SUSPICIOUS and too OBVIOUS that there's something going on right, cos by nature if there's nothing going on you could just blurtted it out. :sweatingbullets:

Smart Matured answer Minho but still cannot fooled us :lol:

Minho's statement : "Love is my strength" :wub:

"However, if I was dating someone, I think it would be hard for me to publicly announce it. Publicly announced relationships tend to be harder to deal with. I think the other person and I will feel the hardship, but I'm going to try my best in finding that love.”

2011081219181785418_1.jpg

“Sometimes in my business, there’s a little thought on me about meeting and dating with a girl. It’s almost 3 years that I never dated someone. But if I have that time. I will try my best to love her and she has to accept me.”

“Yeah, actually I prefer to a young mature woman. But sometimes it’s sweet if we have a petite girl. But it’s not Kim Na Na or Choi Da Hae. More mature is better for me. Hahaha”.

6fvcis.jpg

From GHS tweet : August 13, 2011 @ 12:50am

아침이면 늘 짝짝이 눈이 되고마는데요. 저녁에 짠거 드시고 주무시지 마셔요. http://yfrog.com/h2tu5srj

*quoted image*

Posted Today, 03:45 PM

Wow, Thanks meow13 for GHS's new tweet.

She says: In the mornings, I always wake up with odd/mismatched pair of eyes. Therefore, please do not eat anything spicy before going to sleep.

Swollen eyes from eating spicy food the night before can result in an unbalanced look---I know from beomg addicted to spicy food myself. But, GHS still looks good--her skin looks very white even after being in Taiwan,,,I saw tjat she always covered herself up with long sleeves---I hope she did not have to do that all the time for the filming of AD. :) 

so so sorry. just for my eagerness & inexperienced in this technologies i committed a mistake for copying what was posted in Soompies Goo Hye Suns thread. for the interpretation of her latest tweet.Just copied it made a trial if i could post it here. My apology to the one who posted it there.Forgive your grandma who just recently learned a little about computers from her children. That's because i am a late bloomer Joondians & Minsunners.

I'd like to calm myself so as not to affect my Joondians heart.

"She's just like GHS - nuna in a lot of ways". A sister in a lot of ways applies only to PMY but not as a girlfriend's other characteristics.It's what he sees physically in the set and in her acting.For me this interpretation calms my bleeding emotions.MINSUNS FIGHTING.... Hi Hi Hi. Old enough to fight but still can raise my hand that signals Fighting!!!! GOD BLESS